Tian Yuan Xiang Chicken Essence for Pregnancy Plan

bunnizz

Hi everyone! I was just starting to TTC as well, and I went to Taipei and bought 3 boxes of the Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for Pregnancy Plan. I went through one box and BAM, I'm now 5 weeks pregnant! :Dhowever, this means I have 2 more boxes of chicken essence left that I cannot drink due to pregnancy. As I flew the chicken essence back from Taipei, I had to remove the boxes in order to fit them all into an ice bag (it must be kept frozen at all times). The contents of each box (20 packets) are packed nicely in a big ziplock bag.

I am selling off these two boxes for $180 EACH (price non-negotiable), that's $20 cheaper than what's sold in SG. The expiry date for both boxes is in July 2019. Collection point will be at Jurong East or Boon Lay. Please text me at 91777511 if you'd like to purchase, thanks! :)Fastest fingers first!

P.S. I can't say for sure it was the chicken essence that helped me conceive so quickly, but I do have endometriosis which makes it harder to conceive, so if I managed to do so within just once cycle, seems like the essence is quite legit haha.

Back