Teaching kids with or without gadgets?

jelly123

Nowadays, I see almost every family's kids/babies have at least a phone or tablet which makes me wonder if teaching our kids through apps and DVDs really helps? My 2 older sons were learning from the apps and shows on TV which helps but now they are totally hooked on youtube and refuse to return phone/tablet even with the time limit given....

I recently had my third child and now I am wondering should i teach him using gadgets or plain old fashion style like charts, toys, books or even make my own learning charts?

What are your views?

How old are your older kids?

I think using the Desktop PC is a better choice. They can benefit from sites like Starfall.com and they can't carry a desktop anywhere. :D

Have desktop but they rather use phone or tablet...when i refuse to let them use mine....they will scream and whine and every time at in laws place, they still let them use their phones to watch even when i said no...

Imo..
Is ok
But w limitations
My children used only sat. But weekdays after homework.. 1hr tv but chinese programe.. aftet that, any program they like. 7.30pm sleep

Back