Tampines Mummy Club

Hi rabbit
Is creative twinkles a cc or kindergarten?
Is e fees exp? But u r stayin quite a distance frm e sch leh... No other better sch near ur place?

Hi Carrie,

Playgroup for my son. They have nursery and kindergarten classes as well. Not cc. Fees are $220 a month. Yes, quite a distance. I tried finding 1 near my place but there isn't any. Nearer ones like apple tree don't take him as he's still too young. They only willing to take those born in 2010 for 2013 intake. I was looking at star thots and talent plus but their classroom seems small (in an RC). Creative twinkles is very spacious. I like it the moment I went in. Hubby agreed and decided to put our son there though it's indeed a little far. But we rather travel the distance than compromise on the quality of the school.
happy.gif

Hi Rabbit,

Thanks for your info. Looks like I m going to check this place out too, because I dont really like the teachers of PCF at blk 318. Can update me more when your son starts school in Sep?
happy.gif

You r a SAHM ah?
Yah I agree that the quality of the school is very important.

Hi Carrie, nope I'm not a sahm unfortunately. Lol... Are you? The fees for kindergarten is $240. How much is PAP charging anyway, just curious. Ya lor, quality very important. If not, defeat the purpose of sending to school. Anyway, do you happen to have good contacts for part time maid? Hubby & I are too tired (lazy rather) to clean our house on weekends. Haha.. Looking for someone to help us as our previous one no longer wanna do part time le. Tia.
happy.gif

Hi rabbit, me also working mum... So who will bring ur son to n fro from sch?
PAP sch fees is ard $140.

Sorry I dun have any contact for PT maid...hope u able to find one soon!

Carrie, my mum comes over every morning before we leave for work & goes back when we come home in the evening. So she will be sending him to school. I've taken leave for his first 2 days though. Hehe..

Hi carrie,

I'm at st 33, opposite tampines mart only. There are quite a few preschs in our area. Have you change for your son already? my 2nd girl was born in 2010 also. I have not enrol her into any school yet, planning to do so in Jan 2013.

<font color="aa00aa">Would like to join this club, a mummy staying at Street 21, presently both kids (4 (B) &amp; 2 (G)) at "Just Kids" Childcare centre

My boy having Chinese Class at Berries (Tampines Mart) which i found quite good. Am planning to enrol my girl maybe when she turns 2.5yrs, got to see her development</font>

Anyone interested to sign up for YAMAHA MUSIC COURSE @ CC for For children 4-5 yrs old, need another 5 more kids to start the class, please let me know. Total course fee i think about $160.50 for 11 lessons.

Hope can gather enough student so that the class can start next Jan successfully.

Hi mummies,

I stay at st 71 and is the mummy of a 20month old boy. Just delivered my girl last week
happy.gif

Is there anyone children studying at Blk 713 ACORN?

hihi,

My boy is 21 months and I am staying at St 71.*waves*

Any mommy have any recommendation on a good childcare or preschool around Tampines?

Hi,
wondering if anyone had part-time cleaner to help with housework? looking for one in tampines for wkend.Care to share contact? Tks

Rabbit: can I found out how's ur kid doing so far at creative twinkles? He like it? Is he able to learn things from there?

luvv: Hi ! I have not switch my 2010 boy, he was at 318 PCF since July 12.
Where to you intend to register for your gal next year then? Got any good recommendation? I visited e one at 354, quite like e environment, so most prob will b registering him there for next yr!

Hi Mums,

I'm also a Tampines mum..

Would like to check, if anyone of you have any good doctor to receommend for my son, 3yrs, for Sinus problem?

Hi mummies,

I'm staying at St 71, have a 3 years old girl and going to deliver the 2nd one on this week of coming week....

May I know if anyone send children to Just Kidz Tampines? Any feedback?

Hi Carrie,

I've decided to enrol my 2nd DD to Zoophonics at Tampines Mart for year 2013. Currently she is not attending any school.

Jessie,
you might want to get a referral from your PD?

Hello Luvv and all the mummies :)

I am at tamp st 33.. 2 cheeky toddler boys who are very close in age.

Intending send big one 2/ 12 yrs old or both to kindergarten/playgrp.

Going visit Elfa in tampines central CC and Monte Kidz World in elias mall tml...

Anyone living nearby??

Hi Luvv,

Thanks for ur reply. Zoophonics is good according to many...

But fees too steep for me
sad.gif
n can't use CDA furthermore....

Hope ur gal will enjoy her lessons next yr!

Jaychng: I m from st 32 with 1 7YO DD n 1 3YO DS....
happy.gif

Hi Carrie,
1 boy 1 girl so nice:)

So your son in schl yet?

I am still checking out but seems like alot parents are ahead of me! Hehee.. Hope my elder son won't miss much with the rate i am going .. Haaahaa.

Jay

Hellos! Would like to know more mummies living near me, I m at st 43. Currently on ml with a 2 months old baby girl, looking for IFC...
Any mummies with experience with IFC nearby? I saw one opening nearby and it only house infants which I think is good less chances of being expose to toddler's germs?

Good day Tampines Mummies

Sherly

My 2 kids are at Just Kidz Tampines, so far i found it without any issue ^^.

LUV,
My boy every Tuesday 715pm @ Berries, you same?

Hi, the new infant care At street 43 is giving $300 cash reward for every successful referral, if any parent is keen to put their child, We can share the reward.

Carrie,

I enrolled 2nd dd at Fey Siang Kindergarten in the end. My elder dd going k1 next yr at Zoophonics, cannot afford both there so will try Fey Siang for N1 for my 2nd dd now. Have you registered at Creative Twinkles?

KCHC,
She is on sunday class at berries now.

Hi Carrie, my boy was in creative twinkles from sep till sch closes 2 weeks ago. He loves it! The teachers are nice too. However he is not able to continue next yr as they are not able to take children born in 2011. Only from 2010 onwards.
sad.gif
Hence I am thinking to enrol him in talent plus at st 81?

Any mummies have any feedback on this sch?

Hello! I'm at st 71 too.. My boy is 25 months. I put him at Kiddy Ark at block 728... Really like the place.
happy.gif

Hello mummies, I started my 22months boy at childcare one week ago and it was like nightmare, with him crying and being clingy and insecure at home. I had only wanted to give him time to socialize and didn't look closely enough at the available playgroup near my place at st71. Only today did I realize the startots banner.

May I know is kiddy ark is a playgroup too? Do they take in kids who are 22mons and above? Thanks!

Hi Mummies

Does anyone know if nursery school provide afternoon classes. Any nursery school near tampines mart. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

Hi Felicia, are u referring to the one at the old turf city. Tried many others for my baby but didn't seem to work. If you mean the one in turf city then I think u can try. Brought my little girl once there before and she loved it! She seemed to like it and seemed to sleep better. I have booked a 2nd session for this week.

Yes yes. My baby has been crying a lot and my pd said that my bb is colicky n prescribed some medicine but I'm not too keen. Wanna try something more "natural". U know at I mean....

Hi hi, will try their offer of mother n bb package this week n let u know... But I think this one more credible than the bb spa that lets the bb bob in the water. I'm so irritated. They only did 5 min and charged me $24 and the stupid woman even scratched my baby!!! This one at turf city more professional. They even did the patch test for my bb. Initially that it was a waste of time but come to think of it, it's safer...

Hi mummies,

I'm also residing in Tampines. At Street 44.
I'm a SAHM with 2 boys, one born in march 2009 and the other in nov 2010.
Elder boy is in nursery class at a church kindergarten nearby while my younger boy tried apple tree playgroup for one mth but stopped him after that as he fell sick for almost 3 weeks.

Any mummies staying around my area? Wouldn't mind a play date or chit chat with mummies.
happy.gif

Hi Tampines Mums,
If you are looking for Chinese primary school tutor, there's a retired Chinese teacher who lives in Tampines Street 32. You can contact her on her mobile: 9181-0313 or 9115-8737. Good luck!

Hi Tampines mummies,I'm looking for baby clothes on behalf of single mums,her EDD is mid March,I need both boys n gals clothingPls give them the cleaner clothes as they don't know how to remove stains.Collection is only Tampines Central n Pasir Ris MRT only as I have no transport.I'm just giving them a helping hands.

Back