Take note_ Sharing of personal experience_Fitflop scam

Hi Ning,

Oh no, feel so bad for you.

I looked at the link you provided and you're right, they look genuine. Though some warning bells sounded cos the original prices listed on the website is almost double that of the shops.

Yah, we should warn other ladies of these fake sites.

Thanks!

Hope I read this earlier, bought a pair from them and they deducted twice and cant get my money back. And yes...is fake.

Dear all,

Of late I ordered my flipsters/flip flops ( about $48 for two pairs) on line and I didn't receive the items after 2 weeks already. Indeed it was disappointment as one item was ordered by my sis and I was accountable for it.
Sender informed mailed out. (normal mail) I didn't get it registered as truly i feel it is still safe to get it out by normal. Of course once bitten twice shy, I have put other purchase via registered mail effectively. I did post my experience too too all mummies at that thread not to use normal mail.

It is an experience to share!

Sad
Fiona

GMarket have non-receipt claim. If you didn't receive your item, you can go claim non-receipt and after a while, GMarket will step in for you to act as middle man between you and seller.

Process quite long I believe, the last time I didn't received my item, seller said they resent and yet I still never receive. So GMarket step in ask seller to provide proof of sending. So when seller resend again, I got it finally after 2 months.

Back