Support group for wives with unfaithful husbands

Heartbroken302

which company did you hired? did they charge even by email?
One of the lawyers at Gloria James-Civetta & Co, they say they charge emails as part of the hourly rate. Anyone used Gloria James-Civetta & Co before and had to pay for emails? How do they even calculate time spent on email? They seem pretty expensive and slow.

Last edited:

bretrayed

Gloria James, they say they charge emails as part of the hourly rate. Anyone used Gloria James before and had to pay for emails? How do they even calculate time spent on email? They seem pretty expensive and slow.
oh dear? how they charge email? per words or oer email?
what's their rates like?
is your case complicated?

Heartbroken302

Not sure how they will charge. Hope they do not anyhow charge. She is $550/hour.
Mine is not super complicated but is taking so long.

Are you looking or yours is done?

JL8118

Seriously. First time I heard that law firm charge on per email basis
Is it due to circuit breaker hence they don't allow one to go down?
I used GJ as well, and mine doesn't cost so much.
About 2.6k for uncontested.. and the whole process took about 6 months or so.

Selenlyn

Seriously. First time I heard that law firm charge on per email basis
Is it due to circuit breaker hence they don't allow one to go down?
I used GJ as well, and mine doesn't cost so much.
About 2.6k for uncontested.. and the whole process took about 6 months or so.
many lawyer are good in talking and they charge you even if you call them for advice.

Mschika

hi ladies, i just joined in this forum today. Hoping to find a support group by whatsapp or i dont mind meet ups (im a full SAHM) to chat over coffee (is that a good idea?) Discovered my spouse infidelity last year, trying to work it out ever since Sept 2019. Very rollercoaster journey thought I'm strong but now I'm crumbling to tears so easily. Pm me? :( ps..I'm not sure how pm works but i will check back from time to time)

Stansy

hi ladies, i just joined in this forum today. Hoping to find a support group by whatsapp or i dont mind meet ups (im a full SAHM) to chat over coffee (is that a good idea?) Discovered my spouse infidelity last year, trying to work it out ever since Sept 2019. Very rollercoaster journey thought I'm strong but now I'm crumbling to tears so easily. Pm me? :( ps..I'm not sure how pm works but i will check back from time to time)
Hi Mschika, sorry to meet u at this platform. It’s norm being in the roller coaster stage. I’m very sure most of the us (victims) been thru it.
It takes sometime to overcome all the negative vibes but most importantly you need to take care of urself and the kids (if any). Be strong

mistressnogood

Hi Mschika, sorry to meet u at this platform. It’s norm being in the roller coaster stage. I’m very sure most of the us (victims) been thru it.
It takes sometime to overcome all the negative vibes but most importantly you need to take care of urself and the kids (if any). Be strong
Divorce is such an unsettling and stressful period for victims... the victims include children like myself too...
However i hope everyone stays strong and move onto the next chapter in life.. no point agonising over someone that's left. I strongly they will learn their lesson sooner or later, karma will get them....

oh dear? how they charge email? per words or oer email?
what's their rates like?
is your case complicated?
What the heck first time i heard charge by email... Never try PWKA law? Consulted once before seems decent no hidden costs just flat rate... lots of google reviews too...

jane78

Just be strong and you will get over this. Its easier said than done, but it can be done with your own determination!!

Jiayou

Mschika

Just be strong and you will get over this. Its easier said than done, but it can be done with your own determination!!

Jiayou
Thank you jane78. Trying to save this but when 1 is slowly distancing himself im losing hope i feel the whole year we were working on was in vain. Useless. The 3rd party was always trying ways to distract my H.

jane78

Thank you jane78. Trying to save this but when 1 is slowly distancing himself im losing hope i feel the whole year we were working on was in vain. Useless. The 3rd party was always trying ways to distract my H.
If his heart is no longer with you, no matter how hard you try, it wouldn't work anymore.

You just gotta be strong and move on. Life might be tough but you will get through it.

mistressnogood

If his heart is no longer with you, no matter how hard you try, it wouldn't work anymore.

You just gotta be strong and move on. Life might be tough but you will get through it.
Move on, when he returns, just show him how happy you are with your children, in your current life without him. That will be the biggest revenge and torture to him when he finally comes to his senses.

Hi all, im new to this threat, and currently divorcing.. H adultery as well.. sometime jus feel like why those bad people can live their life so carefree while we are struggling...

Justadream

Hi all, I recently looked at my husband’s phone and found that he texted 2 massage ladies one day asking if they were free. One of them (ML1) replied that she wasn’t free and there weren’t messages after that, don’t think he engaged them either.

Another day, I found that he has been looking at women’s profiles on wechat’s people nearby function and added one lady who posted some photos of herself. They texted abit, but it was nothing sexual and he deleted the conversation and the lady’s contact the next day.

I also realized that he saved ML2’s contact in his phone as an abbreviation and had the contact number open in his phone one day, though there were no msg or phone call records.

Based on the profile of these women, they seem to be all women with big boobs. Makes me wonder if he is sexually dissatisfied with me. We have been engaging in regular sexual acts (once-twice a week) and I’ve never rejected him despite being in the early stages of pregnancy.

How can I get him to stop contacting these women as it upsets and worries me that he may actually cheat one day? He has been a loving and doting husband in our one year of marriage and I don’t wish to let him know that I snooped on him and found out all these.

myENV

Hi all, I recently looked at my husband’s phone and found that he texted 2 massage ladies one day asking if they were free. One of them (ML1) replied that she wasn’t free and there weren’t messages after that, don’t think he engaged them either.

Another day, I found that he has been looking at women’s profiles on wechat’s people nearby function and added one lady who posted some photos of herself. They texted abit, but it was nothing sexual and he deleted the conversation and the lady’s contact the next day.

I also realized that he saved ML2’s contact in his phone as an abbreviation and had the contact number open in his phone one day, though there were no msg or phone call records.

Based on the profile of these women, they seem to be all women with big boobs. Makes me wonder if he is sexually dissatisfied with me. We have been engaging in regular sexual acts (once-twice a week) and I’ve never rejected him despite being in the early stages of pregnancy.

How can I get him to stop contacting these women as it upsets and worries me that he may actually cheat one day? He has been a loving and doting husband in our one year of marriage and I don’t wish to let him know that I snooped on him and found out all these.
You are now in your early stages of pregnancy. Your husband is a grown man and soon to be father. He knows the consequences of cheating. Don’t stress yourself unnecessarily. You have to take good care of yourself and don’t let your emotion affect your baby. Continue to work and be financially independent.
Read :
1) Website : wikihow. com
Title. : How to Protect Your Marriage from Adultery
2) Website: psychologytoday.com
Title. : How to Prevent Infidelity and Adultery

Justadream

You are now in your early stages of pregnancy. Your husband is a grown man and soon to be father. He knows the consequences of cheating. Don’t stress yourself unnecessarily. You have to take good care of yourself and don’t let your emotion affect your baby. Continue to work and be financially independent.
Read :
1) Website : wikihow. com
Title. : How to Protect Your Marriage from Adultery
2) Website: psychologytoday.com
Title. : How to Prevent Infidelity and Adultery
Thanks for your advice. I have been having trouble sleeping the past week and was very emotional. I understand that I should take good care of myself for my baby’s sake and will try my best to do so. I am also working full time so am financially independent.

I couldn’t confront my husband directly so I guilt tripped him by asking if he would ever cheat on me. He was pretty worried about my emotional outburst and asked me not to overthink. I also reminded him that even with our baby coming along, he will always be the first person I think of whenever I do anything, hoping that he will also keep me in mind before any decision.

The articles that you shared were useful. I will learn from them and try to prevent him from straying.