Support - anyone above 40 who is TTC?

Hi,
I am turning 44 this year. Just did my 3rd ivf.
now in 11 days after transfer. Dun feel anything so not very positive.
Was on very high simulation too & during scanning only found 1 egg matured so doc gave 1 last dose of injection & decides to go ahead to retrieve 2 days later. during retrieval, she managed to retrieve 4.
on the day of xfer, was informed only 2 are good to fertilize but in the end only 1 is considered normal. So managed to xfer 1 grade 4 egg on day 3. With Kkh.
all the best!!!

I have few supplements when i took during IVF (note, i did not conceive thro IVF but thro TCM) for blessing.
DHEA is from Sincere IVF - 1 bottle is not open, the other 2 bottle is from iherbs. self collect at hougang

Attachments

• Supplement.jpg
    Supplement.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 110
If western IVF and methods dont work, may want to try tcm methods? i have friends who managed to conceive after seeing physician sean lee. think couples tiao yang together is better, more effect ba. i think i saw in other forums got the dr chen mei er also good

my sis in law miscarriage a few times, not sure issit coz she went to public hospital then the gynaes keep changing then she got existing medical condition yet the docs keep changing then are not really able to followup on her condition . but anyway so she went to see this 李医师 at kwong wai shiu hospital - always long queue one. then she ate meds together with my bro then conceived successfully. btw after her pregnancy she went to see this NUH gynae then she managed to give birth successfully (cute nephew). then she went back to physician lee to try for 2nd kid. conceived again haha. then went back to the same gynae - she got existing medical condition so need to take those tummy jabs everyday. tough mummy, very strong. I heard from my sis in law that 李医师 opened his own clinic - Chime tcm clinic near CCK/bt panjang. can try lo. the NUH gynae name i cannot rem but i think they said he is some 神手 - very pro at delivering babies.

wow! Amazing... Mind to share some tips. All the Drs i've gone to, are stressing me up by saying its already too late to try and keep insisting me to do IVF. i'm 38, had an ectopic 9 yrs ago and then stillbirth 8 yrs ago, failed 2 fresh cycles and 1 FET now dont intend to do ivf anymore.
Hi, wondering do you want to give natural supplements a try. My friend who has thick womb was told that not possible/or very difficult to conceive, manage to give birth to a healthy and happy boy at age 45. I am a mother of 1 too. Can contact me at 94792363 and chat further. I entirely forgot about smh platform all these years...

Hi Fireeye, how do u find sincere ivf clinic? Am looking to switch to another ivf clinic..can give some advice? Thanks!

Hi Fireeye, how do u find sincere ivf clinic? Am looking to switch to another ivf clinic..can give some advice? Thanks!
During ivf they do blood test on Every check up to check on my hormones level which at sf loh clinic they don't at all. But I still fail the ivf cos prof Ng said the egg retrieval is too early (day 10 instead of day 14) m quite disappointed with Prof Ng.

Hi Fireeye, i think day 10 is too early..when and how many rounds did u do the ivf w prof ng? I'm a but hesitant due to his age..I find him a bit old..

Back