Subsidy Patient @ KKH

so gd....with 3 kids still got lots of freedom?? u got maid? I dun even have time to slp and do my own things. so tired...

No maid,
what are you so busy with??

I don't sleep, maybe that's why I have more time.
happy.gif

Leng leng,
thks for reporting. how are u?? my boy finally know how to walk last mth. boy really very active loh. sigh...he just have his mmr 2 days ago and got high fever that night. dunno why tots fever will come after 4-7 days of mmr jab.

but so far, tot it shd be not so fast reaction mah. think diff bb diff body reaction blar...

how's yr no 3??

anyway, will ask his neo-natal doc when he is due for appt. y'day, his fever gone liao. appeite still not gd. he just consume plain watery porridge.

oh...so u started yr worklife liao?? same ccc as his siblings?? siong fr 3 kids in term of financial wise to be in ccc.

If fever is less than 5days,
then should be alright.
Let him drink more water.

No leh, still at home... hahaha...

Yes, he's in the same CCC as the elder ones.
happy.gif

yeah, the thread is alive again... haa..after 'swimming' thru the ocean, mange to find it...

yes. fever last for 2.5 days. he drank lot of water loh esp when drinking with straw.

oh...gd loh...so do yr kids fight?

Sorry is this thread still active? Because I would like to ask about the exprience of going to KKH as subsidy patient. . Is it really very bad?

Back