Subsidy Patient @ KKH

Livvie,
hmm...hormone pill?? doc did not give any except obmin only (except first trimster I think given folic acid). me also dun do any test except detail/growth and normal scan but each time need to pay at different pricing. do u get to scan when u go for every anternal checkup?? for me, we dun. it is like few mth scan once.

Hi Afcai
Yup I'm c-sec one cos' Isaac was a breech baby.
happy.gif
How's bb TX? you bring her home every weekend ah? Has she learned to speak yet?

Hi BS_S,
these 2 weekend will be 'battling'alone with tx cos hubby is overseas for 17 days. yup, only bring tx home every fri nite and then will bring her bck on sun evening (go my mum'plc for her dinner). yup, tx is very chatty (my mum said that she loh soh kept on asking and repeating the same things). she can only utter 1 symbol words. eg Thank or You. Xie xie (only 1 word). everything also limit to 1 word.

how's abt Issac? u bringing him hm daily?? will u be sending Issac to pre-nursery next yr? my mum said that tx is too young, wait till 4 yr old then sent her etc... have Issac toilet training?

Hi Afcai
yup i bring isaac home daily. he's actually quite chatty. He likes to chatter lor. And he knows how to say buo yao when he dun want something. And right now, he knows how to wave bye bye on demand. Last time, it's more when he feels like it.
happy.gif

Dun worry la. You can handle her ya? Jia you... When will your hubby be back? Is your mom toilet training TX? Isaac is not toilet trained yet lah. But after going to childcare he can eat more solid food liao... unlike before that.
happy.gif

Hi BS_S.
Have just finished blogging tx's website. so fun and enjoyable tough tired weekend I had with her.

thks. weekend is so tired with this little gar running and running for her workout before her nap and after hr dinner time. so this will tire her out easily and then she can doze off within 10 mins. it is indeed a hassle free for me. think I have lot of execise over the past weekend, climbing stairs, playgnd (will scream when she saw one, will drag her while she struggle as she dun want to leave the plc) etc....

for waving bye bye and hello hor....tx love to interact with people (stranger), animals, shadow and even non-living things. when she sees children of her age, she will be excited and 'chat' with them. she may frighten the other party too. but for children older than her age, she will stand there and study what they did. eg she just stood there for almost 20mins watching the kor kor and Jie Jie running around and playing the slide.

my hubby has been away since 25/5 and will only be back on 10/6 night. hai...my mum said that tx is still not ready for toilet training, no need to be so kan cheong, let natural take it course. last time, ask me to buy potty when tx is 1 yr old but then she never use it. I myself have tried to toilet train tx over weekend, also too lazy to bring her early in the morning, only bring her during her shower time. but she just get up when her butt touch the attavh toilet seat with handles + stairs type. so I needed to divert her attention by using her diaper and throw in the air. she giggled and then sit there. but hor, very tired one hand need to make sure she dun fall and other hand use to entertain. then squat for long time, my legs also tired and sweat man.... so till now, have not succeed in making her wee wee. hai...of cos, toilet training needed alot of patience and effort wor...

hmm u mean Issac is at ccc now? how is his reaction when he first enrol in ccc?

will Issac get frustrated when he canno get thing done?
for tx, whenever she cannot succeed in doing thing (eg she is helpful to try to help me to carry my stuff on the floor but if she cannot lift up, she will be frustrated and whine), she will be frustrated. hence, we needed some kind of patience to guide her. sometimes, she will use her creatively ways to resolve the things (cannot lift then tried to drag) or just ignore. but most of them, will get fed up easily.

Hi all,
I feel a large gust of water,
not sure if I just broke my water bag or,
if it's just mucus plug,
I should be heading for KKH when day breaks,
wish me luck!!!
happy.gif

Leng Leng,
we are soooo...oo anxious for u. have a smooth delivery and "enjoy" yr 'summer-like' confinement. ai-yo, me totally no symptom wor...even tough cervix open 4cm when I did my antental check at wk 38.

leng leng, hope everything went smoothly for you during the delivery... take care yah!

afcai, i'm still around... heheh! june not around coz school holidays. 24-7 with the 2 girls of mine. everytime i tried to logon, either one of the girls will be up to something that needed immediate attention. ended up MIA for those few weeks!

cuclainne.. ermm... the baby einstein's dvds that i'm suppose to pass to you... one of these days.. :p

sabrina,
oic...u must be a very busy mummy with 2 gars liao.....so how's yr gars?? 3 days ago, tx had her 18mth jab. as expected, she sure kana fever. so the past 2 days, her appetite was not gd, made me angry also cos she threw all the food on the floor etc....she also had a fall (both knee very red till blood clot and also her left arm also very red too cos she use it to break her fall) when running down the slope (she luv it). so now and then, she will complain her injuries and asked us to sayang her. she can say pieces by pieces words during her complaint (like papa, mama, then pt to her legs and do a lot of action etc...). I nearly 'faintz' when doc ask her to walk (for her 18mth assessment) then she went to the door and lock the door and also do the dancing. faintz....

Hi all,
thank you, just reached home on saturday,
won't be online for about 4 weeks.

4D ideas!!!
Our kids order, Girl, Boy, Boy.

#1 - Athena
#2 - Besper

#3 - Cornelius
DOB 19/06/2008
Time 1947 Hrs
Ht 51cm
Wt 3865g

Dear Leng Leng,
so happy for u.....and Congrats wor...thks for updating us. enjoy the hot and stuffy confinement loh. wow...yr boy(no 3) weight 3.8kg...natural or C-sect?? oh...I'm still trying for calf bb....see so many ppls giving birth, i also want...but still got that pushing phobia wor...wish me luck wor...

Leng Leng, congrats!! wow, 3.8+kg baby and natural...

afcai, don't stress yourself hor! More stress, more difficult... Maybe you and hubby need a 2nd honeymoon?
wink.gif

Leng Leng,
my cycle went haywire after bf for a yr+.so now, consuming TMC to readjust back since May.

wow...3.8kg and natural. how long does yr labour take huh? my gar at birth 2.9kg, I already push until siao....

yr kid name very unique wor....

sabrina,
sian...hubby always work so late...the earliest he came bck is 9pm. sian....

wow, yeah hor, u so observance...Leng Leng's kid name is ABC....

hie mummies...

how have u been? me.. still hanging on.. busy as always.. been feeling stressed.. my bad habits came back.. i ate n ate n ate. till i put on so much weight.. sigh... sumtimes.. i eat just for the sake of eating.. not becoz im hungry.. sometimes im happy.. sumtimes i feel very down..

i took 2 weeks unpaid leave.. i spent every single day wif my kids.. sigh.. i miss them alot... im starting work next monday.. and im really dreading it...

how come i keep having problems one after another.. sian ah..

leng leng.. congratz to u! 3.8kg.. gosh! u even more power than me.. steady lah!!

afcai,
adding on to TCM,
balance diet & early sleep.
happy.gif

I think less than 1 hour... 3rd BB, very fast.
happy.gif

sunshineliv,
100% medisafe.
happy.gif

watie,
hehe... spare parts all "loosen" already...

watie, i also put on so much weight during the june sch hols. 7kg to be exact!!!!!!! Spent 24-7 with my gals, so always ended up being their garbage bin. If they can't finish their food, i will finish for them. So sayang to throw away. But now, my figure...chubby-chubby already.. like kungfu panda...sianz!!!

im not sure how much i put on.. i can no longer put on my jeans.. i tink maybe 10kg? my hb is horrified at the amt of food im eating.. hahahaha..

u eat becoz u sayang the food will go to waste.. me, i eat becoz i juz feel like munching sumting!

can u believe it.. i ordered mac delivery at 11pm last nite? i ate mc spicy meal with 1 ala carte double cheeseburger!! and other extras like d nuggets.. dats scary... we can become makan kakis.. hahahahha.... and yes.. not forgeting ur fav.. fries with mayo... muahahhahhaa

tan leng leng,
was it hard for u to push? is ur son induced? coz ur water bag burst first rite?

i see so many pple preggie.. like jealuz u noe!! but then.. i dun want my 3rd to pop yet.. when i delievered my son.. i told my hb, 3rd one will come along in 10 years time.. now my son is turning 2 soon.. so another 8 years to go!

watie,
3rd one is much easier,
spare parts all loosen liao...
happy.gif

Not induced, pain comes, then I (we?) start to push.

Young mama can afford to wait mah,
I'm old liao, cannot wait too long...
happy.gif

watie.. hahah!!! makan kakis! yay!! been looking ard for makan kaki for a long time..... but... same like ur hubby, mine was horrified too at the rate i'm putting on weight. You can afford to put on more weight but still d extra weight don't look too obvious coz u r tall. But me, shortie eh.. 1 kg extra is magnified 10x!!!!

u... have u watched 'ayat-ayat cinta'? such a sad story... I read the book instead and have since repented... :p

sneak in while tx is zzz...since 12 noon.

Hi YoUng_MoMnA,
u MIA for long time liao. we are GD.....oh..so u start on yr new job and not as a hsewife liao??

same same, I also cannot put on my pants too. sad..neither do my m size jean.

wow, u got the habit of eating supper one huh??

how's yr kids?

Watie, just take a step as the day pass by loh...the most impt is the kids are happy and family are healthy.

Leng Leng,
pei fu wor...less than 1 hr to push for 3.8kg...omg....envy.did u walk a lot during preggie? cos ppls said that walking helps in labour.

hope if I have no 2, my labour will be shorter. I scared of the pushing part leh. I push for almost 2hrs and waited 4hrs (begining at 4cm) for my cervix to dilate before pushing take plc. so the whole process took abt 7-8hr (include stitching and midwife,MO and attach student trying to figure why blood kept on flowing out(cannot stop bledding))

so are u tbf yr no 3??

Sabrina,
wow...7 kg weight put on...err...ai-yo, ask hubby to eat loh.haa...describe yrself until like kungfu panda...so funny. for me, i being chasing after tx now and then, think i lose weight than put on weight(tough my tummy still wobble and after meal will balloon up).

last week, tx had fever (2 days) after her 18mth jab.

I msn u leh, did u get my msg?

afcai,
#3 liao mah,
spare parts all expanded + experience... hahaha...
happy.gif

I took epidural, so dilate quite fast.

Yup, TBF #3,
have extras for #1 & #2 too....
Waking cow now...
happy.gif

hi all mom!! seein sum of u are nw havin "summer-like" confinement.. hehe.. i'll be experience it on end of sept or early oct.. hmm.. my 3rd child too.. well... anyone here actually havin a CL? wat is the rate now?

leng leng,
i have oways wondered how epidural feels like.. really no pain at all? how abt when they want to poke u the needles? im very scared of needles.. i almost took epi for my 2nd child.. by hb keep insisting dat epidural very ex.. end up never take at all.. hahha..

sabrina,
"ayat-ayat cinta" ? haha.. i haven watch yet leh.. n oso i chose not to watch.. i told hb i am so against poligamy.. so i wont watch it.. haha.. siao.. u have repented??? have u been noty ah?? **curious + evil smile** hahhahaha...

afcai,
no lah.. im still werking at my old company.. d one dat i tendered my resignation.. long story.. haiz.. yes, i have a bad habit.. supper.. i cant live without it.. now im regretting it.. hope to slim down by Hari Raya.. ;p

hie rebecca...
wats a CL?

congrats Leng Leng - rest well yah
happy.gif

sabrina, it's ok .. i know you have your hands busy, i'm in the 'same shoes' as you plus we're not in sg right now .. so don't worry yah ..
happy.gif

anyway.. anyone here can ever order any confinement meals b4? Was thinking whether to get a CL or juz the confinement meals...

B4 that I didn't get any CL coz my mum n grandma is helping me. But due to my grandma's health problem, I don't wish to bother her. as formy mum.. she's workin... Can anyone here tell me what is the price rate for now? What I mean is the basic pay, food n all the expenses. The total amount I need to give it to the CL. As the price of all items are increasing. I'm sure the CL rate will not be the same as the past few years...

as for the confinement meals.. any recommandation?

hi Leng Leng,
izzit that i only pay $1800 'bao ga liao'? include the ang bao n all dis? juz reply me whn u free.. as i noe u need alot of rest...
kao_smile2.gif

Rebecca,
1 red packet for starting working,
another red packet on CL's last day,
can range from $10 to $100, u decide.
happy.gif

$1800 is for CL's 28days of service.

Her duties,
taking care of BB & you,
your meals & night feed,
most will cook & wash clothes for hubby.

Some may charge $100-$200 higher if it's 2nd or 3rd child,
claiming that she may need to look after elder ones.

The CL will sleep 27 nights at your place,
food & lodging under you.

Some will do marketing for you,
some may need your family members to do the marketing.

HTHs.
happy.gif

watie.... the movie is not abt polygamy ler, as what alot of ppl thought... the story in the movie is a bit distorted ler.. the story in the novel is quite different.

Leng Leng,
oic. epidural can dilate faster one meh? hmm....oic..yr no 1 and 2 still want mummy' brand milk. gd wor.....

but epidural will cause sick effects leh, did u enter any??

Watie,
same same, when I think of the $$ for epdirual, think all the pain 'gone'. heee...I can't imagine the needle poke into near my spine.

hmm..tot u are so....oo stress at yr old company leh.

Rebecca,
congrats wor...so u also choose KKH to deliver?

sabrina,
have u receive my msn msg leh? u want the blank card(FOC) cos I'm coming down to sb this sat at ard 2pm and leave ard 4pm for hse visit. u want I can pass to u but only color ones.

afcai, my workplace laptop no msn. at home, yes. But i won't be ard this weekend. thanks for the offer
happy.gif

When i delivered omera then, the nurses at TMC also keep asking me if i wanted epidural. Their rationale is that if the mummy is relaxed, the body can response better, thus dilate faster.

afcai,
I was told, I'm too tense, so it's harder to dilate.
I got Shivering & migraine for side effect,
but it's temporary.

Mummy' brand milk,
don't let them know, just add into their regular milk bottles.
happy.gif

Rebecca,
What kind of confinement will you be having?
Those strict type? Or CL is just to "help out"?

CL can sleep with BB in 1 room,
or sleep with you & BB in MBR, hubby sleep with kids?

sabrina,
if u want, I can drop into yr mailbox since u live near mrt right.....provided u dun block yr mailbox mah.

hmm...u delivered Moera at TMC , not KKH meh?? why choose TMC?? oic...no wondered, I kind of kan cheong wor....not prepare yet but cervix already dilate 4cm during my checkup. but then open so slow (4 hrs) then cos am worried this and that mah...so whole night never slp and never get tired too.

Leng Leng,
oic...no wondered, I kind of kan cheong wor....not prepare yet but cervix already dilate 4cm during my checkup. but then open so slow (4 hrs) then cos am worried this and that mah...so whole night never slp and never get tired too.

thks for sharing the epidural issue. tot will cause backache as well? oic...gd antibodies for them wor...cos when toddler develop their taste, dun think they wanted mummy 'brand milk anymore when they had already taste cow milk (much sweeter).

wow, u very gd wor, CL still got time online. I dun even have time to slp cos my gar is cranky bb one. my cl is so horrible, terrible and miserable wor.

afcai, great idea! alrighty then, i won't block my mail box. I will sms u my mailbox number later.

yah, i delivered Omera at TMC. Coz my gynae (recommended by naddy) is attached to TMC. I wanted a good female gynae who is not rushed when doing her job. Then I wanted to experience the big hoo-haa that ppl always talk abt, saying that the TMC service standard is wonderful. It really was, I had a pleasant delivery and stay there. But expensive ler... dont think i want to go there again if i decided to have a third one... just stick to kkh.... But then again, from my 2 pregnancy experiences, both were difficult pregnancies. then kkh very stingy with mc...

afcai,
re: weight gain
yah lor!! i also couldn't believe it when i weighed myself last week!

the 18 mth jab is a booster jab if i'm not wrong. Aafreen also got fever when she had the jab too. Then the leg where the injection was done at also become badly cramped. I still remember she cried as if her leg broke into 2.

Omera is going to turn 8 mth soon...

But she shows absolutely no sign of teething. No drooling, no excessive finger/object biting, and when i feel around her gums, very smooth and soft still. Can't feel any pricks where potential tooth might grow.

Normal or not?

afcai,
with or without epidural may still have backache,
rem to rest well.
happy.gif

I mixed my milk with milk powder for them.
happy.gif

For CL,
no one's perfect, just close one eye lor...
happy.gif

rebecca,
thnks, i was lost for a moment.. dunoe wats CL..

Leng Leng,
i didnt noe dat epidural can help u to dilate faster.. SERIOUSLY!!! i tot it only eases the pain of labour.. im so clueless!!

afcai,
ya lor... quite strez actually... its a long story... sianz.. but im still holding on..

u,
hahhaa.. i dunoe leh.. i never watch d movie. so i just assume its abt poligamy lor.. hahhaha.. btw, have u watch "congkak" the malaysia horror movie?? i tell u!!!!!!!!!! its damn scary!!!!!

abt omera, dun worry.. i tink its pretty normal.. my cuz, her son only starts to teeth when he's almost 12mths!! every baby is diff.. and i start to worry abt my son.. haiz.. sometimes i dunoe wheder its becoz he's slow in adapting & learning things or he's not normal.. i oso abit strezz...

Back