Still feel waist and back pain after confinement, is it normal?

angelantie

Hi all mummies,

It is normal that I still have pain in waist and back after giving birth for 5 months? Is that the pain caused by epidural?

Anyone has the same problem? Please give me some suggestions how to release it, thank you.

Feeling so exhausted taking care of lo by myself. (hubby is on business trip now.....) :(

Hi, it depends on each one's constitution I think... I also took epidural but I didn't feel pain at that part.
You can try some supplements such as chicken essence with eucommia or waist tonic essence that contains several herbs inside can help relieve your waist and back pain. My mil prepared both tonic for me and I think they work wonder on me!

hi! i would think It's perfectly normal. everyones body is different and some may take a longer time to recover than the rest. same goes for postnatal weight gain where you see some mommies looking if if they never gave birth at all while others held on to the weight for a longer period of time.

I would encourage you to do some light stretching and certain postnatal workout to help relieve the back pain! hopefully all will be well!

Back