Sore throat and cough week 13

Cgoh

Hi! My EDD is early July 2020. Anyone fell sick so far during pregnancy and was prescribed medication? I have sore throat cough and phlegm. Could you let me know what the doctors have given you?

Hi! My EDD is early July 2020. Anyone fell sick so far during pregnancy and was prescribed medication? I have sore throat cough and phlegm. Could you let me know what the doctors have given you?

Hi Cgoh you might wanna try first these 10 simple natural remedies for treating a cough during pregnancy.

Here’s a link to a website that gives some great tips.

http://pladollmo.com/3dvK

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says “Allow” and then you will be redirected to the website that shows 10 effective home remedies for cough during pregnancy.

Last edited:

Due end July 2020, was sick for 3 weeks in end Nov till early Dec, running on high fever on and off, flu, bad cough and sore throat. Saw 3 doctor, got much better when the last doctor gave me chlorpheniramine 4mg, danzen 5mg which control my fever and throat which lessen my cough. Was given Ivyspan syrup for cough though.

I've had a sore throat before. My ENT doctor, Dr. Lau of ENT CC Lau, suggested resting and drinking fluids. If it's painful, take pain relievers. He also recommended soothing remedies like gargling with salt water and using throat lozenges. I think it's better to be checked by your ENT doctor. If you're looking for one, I highly recommend Dr. Lau.

Back