So so so so so so terribly angry with the husband!

Angeliz888

Need to rant and I'm going to explode!
So sorry for the long post. I just want to get it off my chest. And may be some mums will relate to my situation.
I am so so so so angry with the husband now. Honestly if we were not married I'd seriously consider just up n go!

I am a full time working mummy with a young beautiful baby gal. I pay for all her expenses and the lion share of all the household expenses. Honestly I'm the main breadwinner since I earn more than the "man of the house". Whoever coined this stupid term should have added on a continuation "wife is then the goddess of the house".

I work like crazy (I work in the health care and it is mentally taxing.) But I still find the will n strength to care for my gal at hm.
Nvm that the husband doesn't appreciate my efforts. (He Don believe that mummies can work till heart attack n die!)
Nvm that he keeps nagging me for not doing more of the housework n cooking (I have to develop super speed man).
Nvm that he gives his money to others except his wife (cos u earn alot wad)
Nvm that he doesn't think it's necessary to spend a single cent buying her a nice gift or flower!
Nvm that he use her credit card for so many expenses n she just guai guai pay all the bills to date.
Nvm that his parents abandoned us n show no care or concern to their grandchild (but take money very efficient! Hence the hubby cannot spend a single cent on the wife lor! Becos they cannot work n cannot help u even if they r free n ur child die! Is ur own business!)
Nvm that the wife getting so fed up with the nagging n scolding liao.
Now he say he bug my hp cos Don wanto let me talk to any guys! OK lor so I don't talk to any guys frens ever! As if that makes things better for us? As if that makes our marriage better? As if that means ure a good husband? So I hope he reads this here!

U r an idiot!!!!!!!!
All ure succeeding in doing is breaking my heart over n over again! All uve accomplished is alienating the most important woman in ur life ( the only woman that ever care for u n do anything worthwhile for u). N please stop comparing ur mother to me. There is jus no way to compare. I'm sooooooo many light years better than her. Jus in terms of how much I spend on u n do for u (her supposed son!) I already win her thousand times over liao. Oh yes n he insist cannot have live in maid cos scared they will abuse our child. But his parents everytime cannot come n help not even a single day. If I try to ask them for a little bit of help? Suddenly she here pain there pain eye pain leg pain butt pain. N the pain is particularly intense at the times I need help. Dare him to prove me wrong n dispute this truth!

So if u don't know how to love or appreciate ur wife? Then ure an idiot!!!!! N I don't know how long I can keep myself from snapping! What's the term for a loveless marriage? So may be all he wants is a wife that stay for obligation but can't even talk to u anymore. Is that what uve been trying to do? By insisting that she is not worth any attention or love or gifts? BY insisting that becos she doesn't do all the maid duty at home she is less of a good mum? Funny that he don't scold his own mother for failing in such duties. Only got balls to scold wife hor.

Bug my hp? Read this then since u think ure so smart! My heart is slowly but surely freezing! U r going to lose me!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Dear, all marriages have their ups and downs. Have you tried talking about your problems to him? Try talking it out with him first.. If that fails, there are always marriage counselors available.

I hope you can sit down and talk to him to work things out. Stay strong :)

totally understand how you feel.

My in laws also the same. Got free things they come and enjoy. Even thou we are just one block away, they never visited or call to ask how are the grandchildren. Very cold towards us so we are cold towards them too. Love is a two way. U can't expect we keep loving in vain.

Back