SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Thanks all. I think I may have been too 'greedy' or too 'hard' on myself. I will try to re-adjust my 'routine' and make sure I have some time to spare for my kids. PT maid probably only helps with my major chores like cleaning the shelves, cabinets, windows, which I have no time to do. But the basic like laundry, vacuum, mop, etc, I need to do every other day. So, at the end of the day, it's still me who is greedy and trying to 'swallow' everything. :p

Mamachan!!! Congratulations.

Mamachan: Hee.. Was waiting for you to break the news here.. Congrats once again..
happy.gif
I'm going to see my gynae again next weel too.. It'll be my week 10.

Jchew: Yah, don't be so hard on yourself. Perhaps you're still getting used to the new routine and added chores. If you can't cope, then maybe as what other mums suggest here, get a part-time maid.
happy.gif
Just stay happy..

Amy: Nice 2-pager zoo LO! I notice you have lots of embellies for zoo LOs!
happy.gif

Erna: Romantic LO!
happy.gif
Seems like quite a number are using a 2-pager LO for MR12..

JChew.....from my experience, laundry you need to do daily, vacuum alternate day, mop daily. PT helper will help to do the ironing and major mopping as daily mopping only cover those essential essential area, toilet washing. That time, no kid, only 2 dogs, I managed to "accumulate" my ironing up to 2months!!! weekly only iron my hubby's simple smart caual work clothing. I bought those easy to iron clothing so that I can spent less time ironing. Rarely see me in business shirt or linen!!!

Agree with Angie, you need ME time here and there or you'll go crazy. Sometime on weekend, I'll sneak over to LSS when my girl napping for 2-3hours of therapy.

Try my agency if you really reallly need a helper.

CL, Amy, A&A: thanks. it's a 1 page LO actually.. a 6x12 size.. 1 of the page of a mini album i'm doing now.. kekekekek..

JChew: yeah... take leave to go to a spa or something! kekekek those things can make us relaxed mah..

mamachan: congrats! wow so many preggie mummies here..

wow wow.. so many LOs and news..

first of all, CONGRATS, mamachan!
happy.gif

Annissa,
nice work u have. ask u, the russian doll paper, is it from Kaiser kraft? cos they had that line of paper last time. Or this is new paper design?

ladies,
I haven't been scrapping for a while. haiz.. just don't feel like. dry spell now.
sad.gif

Styiciously....for this kind of stamps, you need to stamps for the outline then color. Or you can try stamping with Marvy range of markers.

Thanks for all the advise. Will definitely take note and do adjustment to my daily routine. Hopefully, I'll be able to work something out and have some family and kids time, plus a little ME time again. kekekek.......

Annissa, thanks for offering. I'm hoping to survive without one and trying to get away with that thought! :p

Jchew
you always had one so it is a matter of getting used. For me I never had one to start with so when the 2 did not work out I oso nothing to lose.

Annissa, thanks.. hhee.. the stamps are cute!!

Mamachan, Congrats!

A&A, u are pregnant toO! Congrats! I guess the 2010 babies are akan datang!

Jchew: Wanna check with you. The lelong items, you want me to mail to you or can tumpang Annissa? Ann has some SBE items to collect from me. Let me know.

Styliciously: Thanks. Yah, I announced it here some time back. You must have missed the post.
happy.gif

*advertising*

anyone wants to order from ritzcamera.com?? they're having 20% sales of scrapbook stuff.. my friend is ordering.. 1 of the stamp i dreamed of for months is cheaper there compared to joann.. lol..

A&A, I haven't transfer to you yet. I tell you hor, my home laptop is now collecting dust, cause when I'm home, I don't have time to even admire them. I don't even have time to update my blog anymore! hahaha... Luckily, I still can access the forum here to 'release' my stress. Oh ya, you can pass to Annissa. Will be meeting up with her. So maybe after she collects from you then I arrange to meet her up.
happy.gif
Thanks.

KY...you can sharpen you cutterpede blade by cutting aluminum foil a few times, no need to buy new blade. I may have 1 spare at home.

ky: laines selling inkadinkado (various sizes) for $18.90. I'm letting go my BN small inkadinkado acrylic block (2" x 2.5") for $5. let me know if u keen..

MWL papers: Can someone decipher this for me? How much are they selling their pps for?

Single-sided $1.75
Double-sided
Glitter
Diecut

Thanks a million!

MWL papers: Can someone decipher this for me? How much are they selling their pps for?

Single-sided $1.75
Double-sided
Glitter
Diecut $4.9

Thanks a million!

*Big Congrats* to Mamachan! Exciting news! Do rest well and eat well.

Erna, lovely & romantic LO!!! I don't have digital prints of my wedding photos too..don't want to scrap them too as they are really obiang!!
Erna, if I remember correctly, double-sided at Laines is S$1.90. MWL should be thereabouts ? Embossed pp at Laines is S$2.40..those with pop-up on the pp.

*stampdesires*
Those wanting to try out stamping can consider clear stamps (HeroArts Clear Design). With free shipping, the prices are better than LSS even with LSS 30-40% off. The embossing powders are good price too, although limited colours.

These dolls are sooo pretty!!!

The Chinese dolls can also be used for CNY.. heheh

By the way, who's doing the stampdesires spree? can order tools too?

Cheers,
Steph

JTS... Was playing around with this LO.. My version of patchwork.. I layered and glittered the bird and flowers, but it's not very obvious from the pic.
happy.gif

2682869.jpg

2682870.jpg
2682871.jpg

mamachan
CONGRATS! rest well.

jchew
like what CL says, it's a matter of getting used to it. i got no helper to help out at home and i look after the 2kids myself, do the chores and cook. i wake up as early as 6am before they wake up to do the chores so i don get interupted when they are all wide awake. but i dont mop so frequently already because it's very tiring. once every 3days? so this means i gt not much time to scrap also. because by nighttime, my energy all used up already. err but im a SAHM la. i understand how you are feeling now cuz sometimes i also feel this way and felt so !#%#^#(. just a phase. it will pass. i believe you can do it and work out a better routine for yourself.

glittering
will try this out on the next few scraps. like the effect very much. but have to get the stickles first.

Alamak, I told myself that I have to stop spreeing, since now I have not much time to scrap. But you all have to be so evil? I LOVE THE DOLLS!!! How how how???

Hi Cyrstal, thanks for sharing. Yesterday, I make it a point to do only things that I NEED to do. Then told hub we bring the kids down to skate. Although, it was only for a short while of 15 mins, but I think it makes everyone happy.
happy.gif

Jchew
Good start. Your kids are bigger now. So ha ha the floor can compromise a bit. Use magic clean simple and no mess.

Me 2 months later moving to clementi have to stay with in law. Ha ha got standard to meet as my sil and deceased mil set very high standard. So I will be quite jia lat till I found my new place.

I already planned. Every morning boil water, prepare breakfast. Then magic clean and mop living room and kitchen. Bath and wake my gal up.

Then at night will wash clothes, alternate days iron clothes and magic clean and mop the rooms. That is all I am going to do for weekday man

Steph, Erna: Thanks.. I'm also stopping myself from buying the dolls.

CL: You very can, still got to prepare breakfast? What do u prepare?

Jchew: Glad to hear this frm you.
happy.gif

Annissa: Hey, I see that you've already posted on my lelong thread. Good.

CL, you mean if you move in, they are not going to share the household duties? I'm trying to get my son off the morning bottle. We already manage to get rid his night bottle, now only morning, he will ask for a bottle. The new negotiation is 1 week cup, 1 week bottle. hahaha... I told my hub, I'm very blessed to marry him, cause we have all the help when in need. My mil forever offering her help. My sil(s) changed their attitude towards me over time especially after I have kids and now they are all very willing to help out when they can. So, I will not fret about no maid. I want to count my blessing. ^_^

wow, so many nice work here, all very nice
happy.gif
mine is just so simple. I did this LO few months ago and now add to the frame but found the colour does not match. need some assistance here, can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance.

2684147.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture, trying to resize and resize till it turns blur, me really dun know how to load attachments here.

Erna, so your weekend scrapping for yourself
happy.gif

2As, very nice LO, really like your colour combinations.

Jchew
Ha ha now my fil staying on his own. Weekday nite he will go to sil's place and stay so he not lonely at home. My mil passed away liao.

Now that I moving over , likely he wont go to sil's place daily liao mah. So as the only woman apart from my gal, all duties will be on me mah.

A&A,
my gal P1 liao. And I must ensure she gets breakfast and good recess snack. So I will prepare sandwiches, bento for her to bring to school. Ha ha my other hobby is bento making and another expensive hobby because all the tools very expensive.

Aimini: First time you share your work. Nice!
happy.gif
For the frame, you can consider painting it in a pastel pink or purple color? Or you can also use patterned pps to cover it over.. Either way, you can embellish it with more flowers, ribbons, blings etc.
Nice picture you have there. Your #2 looks more like you? Or is it because of the hair?

aimini: the LO looks nice to me.. no need to do anything liao...

yeah my weekend i was busy scrapping about myself HAHA.. i set a new record.. i can finish 3 LO + 2 bday cards during the weekend.. kekekekke.. so happy!

Back