SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Jelly, I saw some foil alpha or borders at MWL, but not much choice.

CL, every night I also tell myself to get up and do the LO after the children sleep, but ended up, I will for sleep is so much stronger that I have done nothing since I printed the photos. :p

Jchew
Me same as you lah. Nowadays I oso cannot get up liao. That nite my husband slept with the kids, then I dilly dally till 1.45 am. ha ha still hestitating to sleep or to scrap. So finally scrapped for MR#13 till 5.30 am. ha ha. So happy to use some scraps, and papers which were looking at me for the longest time. ha ha.

I also digged out her this group of photos so happy. Less 7 photos from my basket.

Ying: For the whole month of July, MWL is having a 40% storewide promotion. But to be eligible, you need to have the suitcase stamp. And this stamp is given in June when you make purchases of $70 or more.
Some of the ladies here have the stamp. And to capitalise on it, we plan in advance to meet on thurs (cos that's their new arrivals day) at around lunchtime to use the stamp together.

This thurs is the last thur os the month. I believe quite a number of people are going down. You can date one of them with the stamp to meet at MWL..

CL!!! 5.30am??? Now my weekend is can laze as long as I can on the bed, I tried my best even if my kids were jumping on my back. hahahaha.... Scold if need be to get more time. Cham leh. My hub hor, 1 hand says tired and complain, but on the other hand, happy that he is losing weight naturally. kekekeke......

JTS...

2733584.jpg

anyone keen to take over my SL july main kit?? i think it's still with ming now.. kekekekk... coz my stash is overflowing liao... haiz... must let go some..
sad.gif
if anyone interested pls pm me ;)

Erna: I like to do that to her. *sadist and bian-tai mummy?* cos I don't want her to get too spoilt, and someone has to give her a dose of reality. :p And with me, she knows she can kick up a fuss and if I don't give in, I won't. But with her daddy, it's a totally different story. :p

AA,
i like the background floral paper for Tantrums. Hey, i realised that you are doing a lot of multi-pics now. You used to do single-pics. heh heh.. think there is a cycle or season, when we will keep doing a specific type of LO, you reckon? :p

Hi ladies,

Card size -
Pls keep your cards to a max of 4x6 please. Easier to fit into standard size envelope.

Sponsorship of items used to make cards -
CL and hubby has very generously offered to sponsor $200 worth of items for the card making. We will be buying cardstocks (white, cream, brown), adhesives, standard envelopes and stamps (for sending out cards), as well as some pattern papers (eg. the hamblys' onesies used to make the baby cards). Since many of you have already made some cards, will replace your cardstocks used to make the cards.. just let me know how many pieces you have used up =)

Crop session -
Thinking of having a crop session to make the cards, using the sponsored pool of materials.

Date: 10th August, Monday (National Day public holiday)
Venue: Dorcas house (St George's road) OR CL's house (Yew Tee) OR Annissa's house downstairs (Clementi)
Time: 10am-3pm
Do bring along some food or drink items, we can have a mini pot luck session then too.

Do let me know if you're free and prefered venue:

1. Ming (any venue)

ming
am interested ah....

Crop session -
Thinking of having a crop session to make the cards, using the sponsored pool of materials.

Venue: Dorcas house (St George's road) OR CL's house (Yew Tee) OR Annissa's house downstairs (Clementi)
Do bring along some food or drink items, we can have a mini pot luck session then too.

1. Ming (any venue)
2. jellypurin (any venue)

Ming
I am so silly. Ha ha you forgot I am a business owner.
Email me the list you want since it is my ah lau paying hor. I shall bring in the items you need and with my incoming shipment. I need to know the order today and place with the supplier.

Erna,
Nice mini album!!! I like the idea that you used the pics from your courting days till wedding day to make an album... Very nice and a very worthy keepsake for the kids in future!!!

Amy, you have made so many cards, very Christmas colours and also lots of coloring done. Really sweet and nice.
Erna - so sweet of you to make this album, very nice. after seeing your album, I realised that I do not have many photos together with my HB, only wedding photos.

A&A - thats a vy cute tantrum pics of yr little gal !!

here's my share of the card using xmas PPs...a bit plain..how to improvise it ?
2734700.jpg

i shld be ok:

1. Ming (any venue)
3. Hippy (St George's road preferred)

JTS, Today i on MC... this photo used to be displayed in my house when i was staying in Shanghai then yesterday when i was going through my boxes of stuff i found this photo and the glass on the frame broke so i had to rescue this photo... hehe... first time i scrap a layout with my wedding photos...

2735628.jpg

Erna: Your mini album is so meaningful!
happy.gif
You even have pics of the first date?!?! Wow! I've totally forgotten liao. :p

Amy: Your LO is extremely sweet.
happy.gif
Good choice of pps..
happy.gif

Hiyo, so many nice LOs. I like the tantrums LO very much! hahahaha..... But I like both the wedding LO and the Mini Album too! Hiya. Last night at 12 midnight, I still try to struggle and fight my sleepy bugs away cause want to do the LOs for MR 12 and 13. But my sleepy bug wins the battle. :p

1. Ming (any venue)
3. Hippy (St George's road preferred)
4. Chic Lil ( Ha ha of course my place otherwise cannot join because got 2 monkeys)

2as
you have never ending spree man.

Jchew
yday me too ha ha suppose to do the cards and my sinus trigger off so took medicine and knock out

CL: I have spreeists who make requests lah. Plus the sprees help occupy me with things to do, so I really don't mind. What I like most is the sorting items out, cos I get to have a sneak on how the item look like..
happy.gif
Hehehe.. What's the pen used for?

CL, I don't think we ask for price cause I remember first thing you ask after seeing the wallet is "got cheaper version? like plastic ones?". Whahahahaha...........

Jchew
ha ha me so cheapo hor. Ok ok later i go ask.

2as
ha ha 2 kids liao still so eng. Good leh. Ha ha me running out of time. The pen is recommended for usage for coloring of those stamped images. This marker is what our teacher for tomorrow class going to use so me and Jchew went crazy choosing the pens yday.

CL: I see. Then I have no use for it cos I dunno how to color. 2 kids, one is napping and the other one is in school. I have 2 maids lah, so I leave them to take care of the kids.
happy.gif

Mich.....I've called them to ask, they told me there is some delay therefore maybe extended to Aug, any SB related thing also can, for scrap paper, at least 6x12, not too small.

A&A.....that copic marker, u can used to ink the edge of your project, aspecially the curly corners or hard to reach ends which is cumbersome to do with the distressed ink pad.

Jennis/ Angie.....dont like that leh, thought will be good to put everything in a dedicated wallet.

Angie...you need the Daiso $2 photo box, I used it to put my crayon. I've spares.

Ladies,
Lots of lovely layouts!! I have nothing to show.. oops.. busy with the sudden transformation of my #2 to a MILK MONSTER!! Practically doing nothing but feeding her all day all night long. Argh.

Last call for Scarlet Lime subscriptions for Sep 2009-Feb 2010.. Anyone? Need 3 more people to take up the slots.
1) ming
2) hua_jing
3)
4)
5)
I will close this on Thursday night as we need to inform Christy by 1st August.

ming,
did you suspect she having colic?
I also have a MILK MONSTER at home now, I juz manage to put him down since 10am.
sad.gif
my arms and back is aching now. Expecting 2nd round start 5pm till 11pm.

Annissa, I also bot the pouch. hahahahaha........

Ming, growth spurt. Phase will past, enjoy being a milking cow now.

Back