Slimming Centre or Slimming Package

nananov

Hi,

I had gain 22kg for my first preganacy and now i'm expecting the second one on nov. i'm already 72kg.. gosh..

i been to london weight but slow result..

Wanted to know which slimming centre or slimming package is good and effective..

Hi Nana.
I have a range of slimming products to recommend you.
The prices is cheaper than slimming centre by alot and sure effective. If there is no effect, you can get your money back.
I had lost a total of 9kg within 2 months.
Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Hi Nana

I understand your condition, have also tried several slimming centre and slimming products and none of them worked. However recently i found this diet programme that actually help me lose 5 kg in about 3 weeks and till now i am still losing weight.

The best thing is there are no special medication, injections or products to apply. Most importantly no hunger, just a sensible diet plan that will make you healthier. After so many years i am pleased with this programme. If you are interested PM me i can intro you to my friend whose a expert in this area.

Nana, fully understand your feeling, I had experienced it before.

Well, there is very effective slimming program which make me slim down effectively and prettier. The most important is it improve my health condition esp my joint and backache problems.

To me this is the best slimming program that I ever tried. It effectively shape my body without compromising my daily meal and it is a lifetime result(no rebound).

Please PM me - [email protected], you are deserved to be prettier and healthier. I will let you know more and see my amazing transformation testimonial.... :-D

I am the experience victim who went for Acupuncture Slimming combined with natural organic products and shed off alot of fats from my body.Thumb up...I can share with you if you email me

My friend who runs this centre is charging a pretty reasonable cost, I know that a number of slimming centre charge you for their services and if you want to lose weight to your ideal weight, you have to top up your sessions till your ideal weight. Then, that can be costly

Just wondering if anyone took up acupuncture slimming and actually lost quite a bit of weight within a short span of time?

Hi tomatosalad,

My hus took up acupuncture slimming and he lost 9 kg in total but he exercises at least 5 times a week so that is the reason why he lost so much within a short time. In order to maintain, you have to exercise regularly.

I am a person who do not do much exercise as I am a busy working mum and I do not have time to go to slimming centre too. I also do not believe in miracle in slimming centre.
Currently, I am taking a slimming program and I have successfully lost 1.5-2 kg in 2 weeks time. This program was introduced to me by my friends who have successfully slimmed down. There is no need to forego any of our normal meals and most importantly it can be done at our own pace at our own time. If you are interested to know more, you may PM me.

I think the cost depends on how much help you need, i.e. the overall weight you want to lose. If you are generally not obese, the cost will be manageble.

I'm going on a slimming prog under Marie France Bodyline. Good service and once i tell my consultant that I was prepared to try out all 10 sessions before i decide on a new package, she respected my wishes and was still very friendly and professional.

How abt supplement pills that are certified & taken by olympics athletes.

A patented program that helps you to get rid of the existing fats & replace the "empty space" with muscle to increase your metabolism. =)

Hi

I am a satisfied customer at a Wellness Centre that uses holistic approach like TCM and acupuncture. It is safe and effective.

Will be glad to share with you. You can email to me at [email protected] for more information.

I lose average 1 kg per week healthily. I feel energetic, light and good. I recommended my friends and they see results too.

I lose 19kg in one month without signing any slimming pkg. I got nightmare signing pkg especially after visiting London weight management.

I am on an acupuncture and detox slimming program that helps me shed 2.2kg in 2 weeks and getting slimmer. If you are keen to know more and is determined to lose weight, pls email me at [email protected] or sms me at 90401870. I would be happy to share with you.

I'm with Nobel wellness at marine parade central..

Taking their meal replacement n acupuncture slimming.. Lost 4kg in a month.. Pretty good considering I've gain so much post baby fats after giving birth to 3 kids.. Wahaha!!
happy.gif

Anyone with them too?

Hi En Joy

Thanks for sharing, just wonder does the lemon water stimulate bowel movement as well? In short does it cause u to go toilet more often? Tks

I do have friends who went to slimming centers n spend like over 10k yet no results or weight rebound. N they cannot help to reduce organ fat. For more affordable and value for money slimming mtd 3 mths TRA is the right choice. It will help to reduce our body age too. It does reduce body n organ fats n not like other programs that only reduce water n caused ppl to thought they hv in fact lose weight. Lose weight but body n organ fats r still in the body also no use. Even my doc friend on tra is doing v v well n having great body shape now. Pm me or email to [email protected] if u like to know more

not sure if this thread is still regular.. but just to update..

my last accupunture session with Nobel is this weekend and i have already achieved my ideal weight of 50kg within the 3 month time frame.. i was 57kg when i started out in june...

feels really good because it has helped me regained back my pre preg/ wedding weight after giving birth to my 3 kids consecutively 20 mths apart.. further more there is no need to resign another package as their main aim is to allow one to lose the weight and maintain it in our normal everyday lives..

will update all again after a month to see if my weight maintains.. cheers!
happy.gif

for all the mummies trying to lose weight.. dun give up! its possible.. i nearly gave up but am glad i didn't.. and i love hearing ppl commenting me on how much i've lost and looks so much younger now.. *thumbs up*

I agree with what blur blur gal says
happy.gif

Basically our weight constitutes of muscles, fats, water and bone. Thus it is very important that we are losing the right stuff (fats - body and visceral) rather than water or even muscles.

There are many choices around and hence, the choice we make is very important - that is to choose the right approach
happy.gif
. I have previously tried slimming centres (time consuming) and other brand of slimming supplements (feeling of "deprived from food"} . Dieting has never been such a breeze till i found TRA
happy.gif
and i enjoy the process during the full 3 mths
happy.gif

For those mummies who are looking for a solution in regaining back your weight or shape, you can email me at [email protected] or apps/msg me at 97995467

Am most glad to share
happy.gif

Hi All,

I do agree with cutemok.

TRA pdt has received tremendous testimonials by many ppl. They lost weight and the weight didnt return and they still can eat normal food like laksa satay..etc..

In fact slimmin centres only help you lose water and not real fats. Slimming centres are also expensive and the salesppl force you to purchase 1 package after another and it can cost $10-30k..

For TRA, once you try for 1-3 mths you will see great difference and healthier and you may choose to stop too. Noone will hard sell you to buy many pdts.

Im sick of salesppl telling me to buy salon packages $10k-$30k which dont work.

You may also email me at [email protected] to learn more

I have my fair share of bad experience with slimming center. I cannot shed my 5kg off my post-pregnancy weight so I join a slimming center. The salepersons keep persuading you to add this and that so that they can get more sales from you. I was so turned off that I never complete my package. I signed up in 2010 and till now my program is not completed and i still cannot get the weight off. Sigh. That's a lot of $ wasted in slimming centers. Can easily amount to 20-30K.

I try TRA and amazingly it helps me shed fats, real fats, not water weight for just 3 weeks now. I am thrilled and perhaps I'll get to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes soon. LOL

TRA is a 3 month program and the ingredients are natural and herbal. BTW I am still on the program. Let me know if you want to know more. You can do a body fat composition scan too. You can pm me or email me at [email protected]

Back