Skincare - early pregnancy

tiffanyblue

Hi Ladies, may I know if you have shifted to less chemical/natural skin care? if so, can you suggest some brands and where can we get those brands here in SG? (facial wash, body wash, moisturizer. makeup etc)
I tried looking for neutrogena naturals but can’t find it in watsons/guardian. Thank you.

Hi Ladies, may I know if you have shifted to less chemical/natural skin care? if so, can you suggest some brands and where can we get those brands here in SG? (facial wash, body wash, moisturizer. makeup etc)
I tried looking for neutrogena naturals but can’t find it in watsons/guardian. Thank you.
Kiehl’s is pregnancy safe :) I’m using their calendula range.

Any users of skin-inc and nuskin?

Does anyone know if you can still use skin-inc trilight device at this time?

I have the nuskin galvanic spa and i was advised not to use it...

And i am wondering if i can continue using the nuskin new lumispa cleanser tool...

*edit* I'm trying to conceive, did iui and is in 2week wait now...

Last edited:
I've been having red small bumps on my face on and off after using skincare and facewash. I have been using the same products before pregnancy so I know it's not the product but because of pregnancy.. any other mtb also experiencing this?

Is it a certain product that causes this? Do I need to change my skin care to all organic?

I've been having red small bumps on my face on and off after using skincare and facewash. I have been using the same products before pregnancy so I know it's not the product but because of pregnancy.. any other mtb also experiencing this?

Is it a certain product that causes this? Do I need to change my skin care to all organic?
It’s hormones that affect you having such bumps. Even if you change I don’t think will helps, I got red patches on my face for my two pregnancies despite I used organic skincare when I had firstborn and they are baby girls. I heard ppl saying carrying girls might cause your face condition getting worst

It’s hormones that affect you having such bumps. Even if you change I don’t think will helps, I got red patches on my face for my two pregnancies despite I used organic skincare when I had firstborn and they are baby girls. I heard ppl saying carrying girls might cause your face condition getting worst

Thanks for your quick reply! Guess only thing I can do is not think about it. :)

Back