Should I stay on?

Thesaint

My wife and me had been married for 10 years and recently I felt that it should time to start a family but realised that she do not want to have a baby, we talked and argued too about this so many times that I lost count. don’t want to have sex too, saying she don’t feel like it. Not sure whether she is having a affair but thru my observations, it’s unlikely. I love her but deep inside me, I really would like to have a kid and a family. Should I leave her and find someone that is willing to start a family with me? I am 45 years old by the way so not much time for me too.

Did she share with you what’s the reason for not having kids? Will this discussed before the marriage?
is always good to hear her concerns first and work things out…

Examine your reasons for wanting a baby:

1) Is your marriage healthy? Or are you quarrelling very often? Are you trying to use a baby to tie your wife down?

2) You claimed that you love her. If you really love her, you would respect her decision. If a woman doesn’t want to have a baby with you, it’s usually because she’s unhappy in a marriage.

My wife and me had been married for 10 years and recently I felt that it should time to start a family but realised that she do not want to have a baby, we talked and argued too about this so many times that I lost count. don’t want to have sex too, saying she don’t feel like it. Not sure whether she is having a affair but thru my observations, it’s unlikely. I love her but deep inside me, I really would like to have a kid and a family. Should I leave her and find someone that is willing to start a family with me? I am 45 years old by the way so not much time for me too.

Topics like having kids should have been discussed before marriage and agreed upon. If you truly love your wife, why would you walk away from her because of a child? Having a family doesn't mean there must be a child. If you are able to walk away from your wife now because of a baby, I can only imagine if there was a problem later on with your new wife, you would just walk away too.

Walking away is easy, staying committed is hard. Not having a child shouldn't be the reason for leaving her if you claim to love her.

How old is your wife though? At the age of 45 it's also difficult to find another woman, date and settle down to have a kid. If you love your wife so deeply, I think you can try to have a heart to heart talk with her about your desire to have a child.

How old is your wife though? At the age of 45 it's also difficult to find another woman, date and settle down to have a kid. If you love your wife so deeply, I think you can try to have a heart to heart talk with her about your desire to have a child.

At 45, depending on OP , looks, Fitness and wealth its not that impossible to date and marry a lady in her 30s.

I'm more curious the age of the wife if she's even say 6 years younger thats 39, a little late to have a first child though possible of course

Back