Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

KittySpree,
Thank you for organising the Overseas Coach Outlet spree.
This was my first time joining your spree, the transaction was smooth and pleasant, your international shipping charges are reasonable too.
The items were received in good condition and I am satisfied with them.
Looking forward to joining your spree again.
Cheers!

KittySpree,

I have joined your spree many times and always received my purchases in good condition. Appreciate the advice on pricing and offers. Pleasant shopping experience. :)

Cheers!

Dear kittyspree,

Thank you for the great service!
Efficient and friendly, also thks for helping me combine my 2 orders into 1 postage.
Will definitely join your spree again.

Dear Kittyspree,

Joining your KS spree is a breeze and fuss-free. You updated promptly and my item was also sent out promptly, despite organising so many sprees concurrently! Will definitely join your sprees again! Thank you, Kitty for helping us "save" money. :)

Spree Organiser Kittyspree

Was surprised to receive the items so fast after ordering .

Good spree Organiser. Will order again next time.

Kittyspree is efficient from ordering till receiving the Kate spade item. Whole process was a Breeze and will definitely order from her again. Thank you, Kitty.

Joined coach spree with kittyspree.
Few times for past years.

Her service is good and prompt. Very pleased with my items too Thank kitty.

I'm new here and first time join this spree... Happy with her service n item received in good condition.... Hope to See few diff brand :) will purchase agaib.

I highly recommend spreeing with RKmum. She's been my trusted choice for the past years!

Rkmum is very responsible & punctual for her spree orders, also very prompt in dispatching out items when they've arrived. There was once whereby the amount stated on my order list doesn't tally with the amount on the website, she was so kind and took the extra effort to check with me if I still want to proceed with the order as the amount on e website is much higher than the price I listed. Thanks Rkmum!

All my orders placed with RKmum were placed on time for the various promotions, all orders were also received on time and packed in well order.

Highly recommended! Pls try spreeing with RKmum.

Last edited:
Recommend kittyspree for the recent coach spree!

Really can rest ur mind in peace and before u know it, u receive the email that ur items are reached.

Really save alot of hassle. Thanks

Highly recommended kittyspree for the recent Kate Spade spree. In fact, I have been spreeing with her since 4 yrs ago on Crocs as well.

The items are very neatly packed. And she tried her very best for the shipping weight and fee.

Thank u so much for accomodating me and clearing my doubts. Will continue to spree with you.

I would like to highly recommend RKmum as the spree organizer. Have been joining a number of sprees organized by her (Carters/Oshkosh, Gap/ON, Gymboree, Disney).

She’s very reliable, trustworthy and prompt in ordering, and punctual in the meet up. She keeps me posted of the sprees and tries to accommodate to include my orders when I placed it just after her intended spree timing ends. There was once which I ordered the same item again (because of mummy’s brain, I forgot that i had just ordered a few weeks back), and she informed me that I have ordered before and it was a duplicate order and asked if I wanted to proceed the orders. I really appreciate that.

Will continue to join her sprees :)

Propping this spree thread for everyone's reference, especially for new Spreeists.
Do view or update your comment the file in spree post #1440 (previous page) to keep it going.

Last edited:
I have been making my Oshkosh purchases with KittySpree for many years. Transactions have been smooth, correct and prompt.

For my recent order, transaction is smooth as expected.

Thanks KittySpree!

I have been using Kittyspree for the past months and Kittyspree is efficient from ordering till receiving all my items. Thumbs up for Kittyspree.

Thank you Kitty Spree. I have received my items in good condition. You have always been so prompt and keep us updated. Really enjoy the spree with you without having to worry a thing.

For organiser Kittyspree: purchase of a Coach handbag.

I have received the Coach hand bag in good condition. Thanks for the good and trustworthy service.

Thanks Kitty spree for organising the Coach spree. Received my items in good condition. It has been a smooth and efficient purchase experience!

Thanks KittySpree for the coach spree. Items received in good condition. Good and easy service, will join again next time!

I have joined KittySpree on the Coach Outlets sales recently. I am satisfied with her services and this is not my first time buying from her. I will definitely buy her again!

Have joined KittySpree many times/years and have always received my purchases in good condition. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Posted on behalf

Kittyspree has been a good organiser. She response once I have send her my order and transfer and order has been made real quick. Items arrived real fast and once my shipping payment I received my order within 3 working days.
Thank you. Ll order again.

Patricia

upload_2019-1-6_14-27-32.png

KittySpree,

I have been joining your sprees since a few years ago.
You are my go-to spreeist because you always deliver, without
fail. You are very organized and I do not have to worry about my items
once I place my order. I will definitely continue participating in your
Sprees. I am hoping KittySpree can do a Disney spree... because I trust her fully!

Hi KittySpree, I have received my items this evening. Thank you for organizing this spree. All bags received with good packaging and grateful for the fast reply & updates.

I have joined KittySpree’s coach spree many times over the year. Her exchange rates and shipping fee , postage fee are very reasonable. She’s very prompt in ordering the items , updating order status and replying my emails. Lastly she’s very efficient in posting out the items. Thanks KittySpree , I have received my coach Long wallet .

KittySpree,

Thank you for organizing the Coach spree and replying to my queries.
This was my first time joining your spree and its fuss free with reasonable shipping charges.
My 3 bags received are in good condition and I am satisfied with them.
;)

Posted on behalf

Dear Kitty, here’s my testimony, sorry I forgot my SMH
Password. Ll not be able to key in there.

Kitty is a efficient and helps me ordered once I have confirmed my order and transferred my fund. She responded fast and secured my order quickly.
She even help me save money by combining separate sprees into one courier service. Items received earlier than expected.
Looking forward to spree with her again.

Thank you.
Regards,
Patricia.

upload_2019-7-10_1-21-18.png

Posted on behalf

“Kitty spree is a genuine spree organizer. I’ve bought carters, Osh kosh and Kate spade items from her before. No hidden costs, what you see on site, is what you get if it is available. Would recommend kitty spree if you want to buy stuff from the US.”

Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone

upload_2019-7-14_18-14-39.png

Hi KittySpree,

Thank you for organizing the Coach spree and replying to my queries.
This was my first time joining your spree.
My 3 items received are in good condition and I am satisfied with them.

Thanks you

KittySpree - Coach Spree

Had join Kitty for the Coach spree recently. Happy spreeing with her, very smooth and hassle-free transaction. Kitty is a very organised person with clear details of payment/outstanding amount to be made. :)

Dear Kittyspree, thank you for the hassle free and smooth spree. Received all my bags in great condition. Really appreciate all your help. Will definitely spree with you again

Kitty spree- coach spree

Hi kitty, thanks for your time in organizing the coach spree. You did a very good spree and this is already ‘can’t recall how many times I join your spree’ and I had very good experiences. With the delivery is also fast and smooth. Thank you for your time

Kittyspree -coach .

Very detailed payment and smooth spree with kitty . I ordered once from her that was many years ago . N this time around after many years, order again .
Delivery also v fast . Will come to her again if I need anything .

KittySpree - Had joined her sprees for a few times and all had been smooth and pleasant. Will definitely join her spree again.

This is my first time spreeing with KittySpree and it was a breeze! She is prompt in her response and clear in instructions making it all a fuss-free process. Received the item pretty soon and well packaged. I look forward to spreeing with KittySpree again!

Thanks KittySpree for the coach & kate spade spree. Items received in good condition. Good and easy service, will join again next time!

Back