Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

I just to comment on a spree organizer who is getting too big headed for her own good...seems to hv forgotten that it is a win win deal here...she earns income while we get cheaper goods as compared to singapore....positive comments so participated in her Kipling bag spree recently despite relatively higher exchange rate.....did not allow clarifications got upset and refunded my money refused to take my orders......sh hv kept a record of nasty spree organizers (thanks for the reminder) who are too emo and egoistic....shall not participate in her spree anymore n definitely registered in my blacklist record now!

Last edited:

I think you guys shd inform the moderator personally with the evidence of overcharging. Let moderator transfer the sprees to Bulk purchase. Since spree organizer intends to earn money, he/she should pay for the listing too. Otherwise, moderator can help to stop he/she from further posting in the spree thread.

Last edited:
Dear Mummies,

I am a victim of kittyspree, her shipping are very expensive(twice the amount)! regretted joining her spree. she is very dishonest. I asked her for the CGW shipping invoice and she keep avoiding my request and giving lot of excuses on why the shipping is this amount.

saw this post too late

Last edited:
Best tutors is an awsome person to spree with. Very prompt with her replys and always goes the extra mile. Had an awesome experience spreeing with her ...highly recommend. ..☺

Last edited:
Dear Mummies,

I am a victim of kittyspree, her shipping are very expensive(twice the amount)! regretted joining her spree. she is very dishonest. I asked her for the CGW shipping invoice and she keep avoiding my request and giving lot of excuses on why the shipping is this amount.

saw this post too late

Hey piyojan,

I was in her spree too... Together with ur batch. Yes her shipping is way too expensive... After telling me how much I need to pay for all the local. Postage and shipping. She keep adding on the amount saying I hav occurred some dosmetic postage which she did not include in the first email. Her reply was she jus checked that I hav occurred that .. When I asked her why, she jus simply ignore that and keep telling me on the local postage that I owe her.. Guess after too much of emails I bombard her, she was not happy and was abit rude when she reply me back n making me like as if that I don't understand her emails when my qns she didn't even answer at the first Plc. It was my first time spreeing w her tho. Despite thousand of email when I ask her to explain on why there is so much differences. I also feel that she is dishonest. Well, lesson learnt here, guess it would be the first and the last spree from her. But she has lots of active spree here tho.

In another notes, I had a smooth n fast spree w -dawnb- . Fast and reliable person to deal with tho. And reply she reply ur emails/ enquiry promptly.. Thumbs up fr this seller.. :)

Hey piyojan,

I was in her spree too... Together with ur batch. Yes her shipping is way too expensive... After telling me how much I need to pay for all the local. Postage and shipping. She keep adding on the amount saying I hav occurred some dosmetic postage which she did not include in the first email. Her reply was she jus checked that I hav occurred that .. When I asked her why, she jus simply ignore that and keep telling me on the local postage that I owe her.. Guess after too much of emails I bombard her, she was not happy and was abit rude when she reply me back n making me like as if that I don't understand her emails when my qns she didn't even answer at the first Plc. It was my first time spreeing w her tho. Despite thousand of email when I ask her to explain on why there is so much differences. I also feel that she is dishonest. Well, lesson learnt here, guess it would be the first and the last spree from her. But she has lots of active spree here tho.

In another notes, I had a smooth n fast spree w -dawnb- . Fast and reliable person to deal with tho. And reply she reply ur emails/ enquiry promptly.. Thumbs up fr this seller.. :)

i ordered stuff from her from bath and body works spree. she quoted me SG $ 96.64 and mention that my items weigh 5215g.
when i question her why my shipping was so expensive (as i have spree from other spree organizer), she drop my shipping to SG $ 72.27 and total weight to 4.988 kg.
which i find it was still too expensive and keep asking her for shipping invoice from her and she refuse to give me and keep giving me loads of explanation which are bullshits.
another mummy ordered bath and body works from CGW before and she showed me the invoice from CGW. for 7.5kg it is 50.74usd which is SGD7.8/kg.

she over-quote me for domestic shipping as well. by right it should be 5.99usd and somehow she say she shippied mine in 2 batches and quote me 7.99usd. so ridiculous. after i question her, she drop to 5.99usd.

I spam all her sprees in SMH as i was too angry and thinking not even want to get my items back.

finally she refunded me yesterday(still did not send me the CGW shipping invoice) and mentioned then im the worst spree-er she ever met.

she is the worse spree organizer i have ever met. so many mummies are complaining about her. i just hope other mummies wont be a victim like me.

Totally fed up and disappointed with kittyspree! First 2 times spreeing with her went well. 3rd time onwards problems arises. The problem started when my package which she had mailed out got returned to her. She lied to me that she had no idea why the package was returned to her. I mean, really? I checked my emails and the address I had provided to her is correct so there should not be a reason to return the mail if the address and amount of postage is correct. She asked me for more postage costs to mail my item again when IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. I obliged and tf her the amount and requested her to take a pic of the package before mailing out but she said that she can't take pic of it??? I have never encountered spree organisers or sellers saying that they can't take pic. She just refused to do so. After this incident, I knew what kind of person she is. There is no room for negotiations with her!

However, I decided to give her another chance and joined her oshkosh spree recently. Initially there was a 25% discount. Few days later she emailed me that there is only 20% discount and asked if I wanted to proceed. I checked and there is still 25% discount with a coupon code and even provided her with the coupon code. She then asked for my account number for refund as she said that only 1 order and she can't place. I gave her my acct no. for refund and told her to refund if still no orders the next day. 2 days passed with no news and no refund. I emailed her again and told her to drop my order as I intend to order myself and she ignored my email. Next day, I received an email from her that orders had been placed and will arrive jan 2015. I was very angry and asked her why did she go ahead with my order after I told her to drop. She lied that she had placed my order the next day which is not true. I emailed her to drop my order on 8 Dec. The last person to post on her spree thread was on 9 dec morning and I was in the same batch as the last person. That shows that she chose to ignore my request and went ahead to order.

Well, orders have been placed but I see no 25% off in her OSHkosh spree thread, so I am wondering if she ordered my item with 25% or 20% discount? (no reply from her regarding this) If she ordered with 25% discount code, and gave other spreers only 20% then you know where that 5% goes to. If she ordered my item with 20% discount then I guess she will charge me exorbitant shipping to cover the 5%. Whatever she does, I know there is no room for negotiations with her and can only let her do whatever she wants with my money once the money is in her hands. It's my fault that I decided to trust her again and give her another chance.

Update: She has replied to me that my order is with 25% off. I wonder did the other mummies in the same batch as me get 20% or 25% off as I see no 25% off in her oshkosh spree thread. She charged me a domestic ship of US1.93 which I do not know why as Oshkosh has free shipping. It's really unfair to charge us additional for domestic shipping (from US to US) without informing us as we had expected it to be free that's why we join spree to consolidate orders to save.

My advice here is, anyone who wants to join her spree, join only if you,

1. Do not mind her not replying you after money has been transferred to her
2. Do not mind her busy schedule and wait for days for an email reply.
3. Do not mind her lies and inconsistencies in her words, treating you like a fool expecting you to believe her lies.
4. Do not mind letting her take control of YOUR MONEY and any requests to drop orders even before orders has been placed will fall on deaf ears.
5. Do not mind her rude emails even though she is earning YOUR MONEY.
6. Do not mind shipping charges which is not transparent
7. Do not mind her charging you extra domestic shipping charges without informing you.
8. Do not mind hefty international shipping charges (I was once charged $10 shipping for a kids jeans)
9. Do not mind her pushing the blame and collecting more money from you for returned mail. Therefore, reg mail is strongly recommended.
10. Do not mind letting her take control of everything and do whatever she wants, according to her plan, you totally have no say in anything and no room for negotiations even though it's YOUR MONEY.

Yes, Im also getting disappointed on her.
I waited for one month, asking her status then she reply that order did not go thru. I didn't know that it take one month to know order go thru or not.

She claims that she can get Mandarin Orchard 1 night stay at $200 nett with breakfast. I have paid $100 deposit and she still hv not get the hotel confirmation for me. I felt like cheated and will go for police case if she doesnt return the money back to me

Recently deal wif z&x on Hollister. ..pls order and order came and paid for shipment. .z&x jus gone mia...how to deal wif this type of irresponsible organizer

Recently deal wif z&x on Hollister. ..pls order and order came and paid for shipment. .z&x jus gone mia...how to deal wif this type of irresponsible organizer

Don't join their sprees if you are not comfortable with them. Ever joined Z&X's A&F spree too… if you see my post #1382 above. There are some similarities between Z&X & Kittyspree as mentioned by some mommies which I totally agree. You may be dealing with the same person (be careful).

Join those spree organisers who are responsive to your queries and responsible :)

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

To comment:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0[/URL]

To view:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE#gid=0[/URL]

(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

Terms and conditions for using the form:

1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision

2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading

3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet

4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

Guideline on using the form:

1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis

2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.

3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.

4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated:

1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.

2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.

3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone :)

P.S. The bad comments are normally true while the good comments could be posted by the organiser herself. If an organiser is flooded with bad comments but have equally same number of good comments, my advice is take the bad ones.

I regretted joining Kittyspree too Jayjayboy!

Such an irresponsible and empty-promise spree organizer.

Since she is so busy; why even bother to commit herself in her spree post telling us victims out there that :
she is still taking orders,
no confirmation needed,
once order is placed proceed to transfer funds,
transfer funds after placing order to avoid delay in closing,
email confirmation will be sent.........

All bullshit!

Hey, each of us here trusted your words that's why we went ahead to place our order and even transferred $ to you. You are busy, so are we! You have family or work, so do we! Why waste your time to organize spree since you cannot commit your time to follow up? Why waste our time trying to get you to update if our orders had been successfully placed?

Because of your irresponsibility and empty promise, lack of update..I had to do a repeated order with another spree organizer!

Do you even know how the items we placed for order may be important to us? We may have promised to get it for our child, our family members etc! As a parent and an adult, do you even know how important it is for us to keep our promises? What kind of role model are you to your kid/kids if you are already having one? Just look at this page..how much complaints against you?

I would appreciate if you could reply immediately with regarding to me and all other mummies pending orders..especially those who had transferred funds to you and is still waiting for your reply. Otherwise I would not hesitate to gather all victims to make a police report against this matter, against your bank account number.

Last edited:
I regretted joining Kittyspree too Jayjayboy!

Such an irresponsible and empty-promise spree organizer.

Since she is so busy; why even bother to commit herself in her spree post telling us victims out there that :
she is still taking orders,
no confirmation needed,
once order is placed proceed to transfer funds,
transfer funds after placing order to avoid delay in closing,
email confirmation will be sent.........

All bullshit!

Hey, each of us here trusted your words that's why we went ahead to place our order and even transferred $ to you. You are busy, so are we! You have family or work, so do we! Why waste your time to organize spree since you cannot commit your time to follow up? Why waste our time trying to get you to update if our orders had been successfully placed?

Because of your irresponsibility and empty promise, lack of update..I had to do a repeated order with another spree organizer!

Do you even know how the items we placed for order may be important to us? We may have promised to get it for our child, our family members etc! As a parent and an adult, do you even know how important it is for us to keep our promises? What kind of role model are you to your kid/kids if you are already having one? Just look at this page..how much complaints against you?

I would appreciate if you could reply immediately with regarding to me and all other mummies pending orders..especially those who had transferred funds to you and is still waiting for your reply. Otherwise I would not hesitate to gather all victims to make a police report against this matter, against your bank account number.
Received refund from Kittyspree on Sat 1 Aug

I am currently facing some problems with Kittyspree too. She is refusing to share with me details of her shipping charges, citing that it 'will take her hours to do so' and that she is unwilling to do so. As a spree organizer, she should know that SHE MUST BREAK DOWN THE SHIPPING CHARGES for each. Because if not, how then would be able to come up with an amount to charge for shipping? The figures wouldn't just fall from the sky, right?? By far this is the most ridiculous spree organizer I have come across!

Why are the admin people still accepting her sprees?

I am currently facing some problems with Kittyspree too. She is refusing to share with me details of her shipping charges, citing that it 'will take her hours to do so' and that she is unwilling to do so. As a spree organizer, she should know that SHE MUST BREAK DOWN THE SHIPPING CHARGES for each. Because if not, how then would be able to come up with an amount to charge for shipping? The figures wouldn't just fall from the sky, right?? By far this is the most ridiculous spree organizer I have come across!

Why are the admin people still accepting her sprees?
Do bring this to the administrator's attention. If she charged a premium, she shd be at the bulk purchase thread in which she needs to pay for the listing.

Just my defense here. If you think this is charging a premium. Hany can verify if did I change the charges for international shipping. (Photo is used as a reference as actual product photo is offline)
Thanks.

pBBW1-21390098v850.jpg
Shipping Fee = SG$4.90

pBBW1-21532939v850.jpg
Shipping Fee = SG$1.06
pBBW1-21625643v850.jpg
Shipping Fee = SG$0.53

Another compliment for prettycloud.
1st time spree with her. My top from zara is barely a few dollars for international shipping!
Make one happy spreer! Tks so much !

Received my refund from Kittyspree so I shall close my case.
Just a note to all mummies: Always always demand for breakdown of charges. Its YOUR money so its definitely YOUR right!

To kittyspree: I am not interested in one-time 'consolidated' charges. I understand that spreeing means sharing costs together. So to me, it is alright if the shipping charges are high as long as it can be justified. That is the reason why I wanted to see the CGW invoice. If I don't see the invoice then how can I be assured that the charges are correct and not purposely marked up for your own (or anyone else's) benefit, for that matter?? Whatever. I am not spreeing with you anymore and I think those who spoke up about you are right to say you're not being a very straightforward organizer. Please, if you can't commit to handling other people's money, then don't open a whole string of sprees only to mess up!

hi, just wanna share that i've been ordering from Annmiko for almost a year and my experience w her is really great.

1) v honest spree organizer and her shipping charge is always justifiable and accurate.

2) she's also v reliable. always early during meet up and never placed my order wrongly (yes i had bumped into one b4 that pass me a pant totally different from what i order)

3) great customer service! she'll keep me posted when there's great deal. really appreciate her updates as it helps me save $$ during gd promo. and she's super nice and easy to talk to.

thumbs up to Annie! mummies, do give her ur support! :)

oh yes i totally agree w the feedback on kittyspree. i ordered w her once and that was the first & last time! she doesnt even bother to reply me when i asked if my order is cfm under a 25% disc promo ; because the promo was ending soon so i had to order w another organizer; end up she replied only days later that my order had been placed but disc only 20%! firstly she shld not have proceeded w my order without asking me if she had missed the 25% disc. Secondly i half suspected that she could hv ordered based on 25% but tell me only 20%. i have serious doubt about this organiser's integrity!

I regret not reading this earlier.. I bought thru kittyspree and found that she is charging way high int. shipping as compared to other spree that I bought from.
Still waiting for her to show me the shipping invoice.
Would it be possible to remove or banned the spree organizers if they have too many negative feedback??
Or at least , put this in the forum under pinned post " Reviews of spreeist"

Joined kittyspree's A&F sprees recently, just want to share my (not so good) experience so far.

7 Nov - Ordered 1 hoodie (size XS) with 20% discount
10 Nov - Asked if my order is placed, she replied that I'm in batch 178
25 Nov - Ordered 3 items as there was black Fri sales
28 Nov - Received email confirmation for batch 178 (she mentioned she didn't have my email so couldn't send email earlier) that my hoodie is OOS. I went to check A&F website, saw that the hoodie is still available in size S so asked her to order S instead and since there was 40% discount, to use the excess to offset shipping. She replied "Ok noted". I then received email confirmation that the hoodie is placed under batch 181 and I did not see any discount in her table so now the item is actually even more expensive than when i first ordered on 7 Nov! I immediately emailed her to ask but no reply. Not sure if she actually went to place order even though there wasn't 40% off, which was what I initially specified.

Almost 2 weeks have passed and I sent email to ask again but still no reply. Not sure how my 2 sets of orders will turn out in the end, especially seeing so many spreeists mentioning of the unreasonable high shipping charges.

Separately, special thanks to below spree organizers as I have always received prompt responses, sprees were stress-free and fuss-free!

cubeez (Footshopping)
pandazy (VS, Sunsky)
zpqi7 (Amazon)
best_tutors (Kate Spade, Tory Burch)

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

To comment:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0[/URL]

To view:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE#gid=0[/URL]

(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

Terms and conditions for using the form:

1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision

2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading

3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet

4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

Guideline on using the form:

1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis

2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.

3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.

4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated:

1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.

2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.

3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone :)

P.S. The bad comments are normally true while the good comments could be posted by the organiser herself. If an organiser is flooded with bad comments but have equally same number of good comments, my advice is take the bad ones.

hi, just wanna share that i've been ordering from Annmiko for almost a year and my experience w her is really great.

1) v honest spree organizer and her shipping charge is always justifiable and accurate.

2) she's also v reliable. always early during meet up and never placed my order wrongly (yes i had bumped into one b4 that pass me a pant totally different from what i order)

3) great customer service! she'll keep me posted when there's great deal. really appreciate her updates as it helps me save $$ during gd promo. and she's super nice and easy to talk to.

thumbs up to Annie! mummies, do give her ur support! :)

oh yes i totally agree w the feedback on kittyspree. i ordered w her once and that was the first & last time! she doesnt even bother to reply me when i asked if my order is cfm under a 25% disc promo ; because the promo was ending soon so i had to order w another organizer; end up she replied only days later that my order had been placed but disc only 20%! firstly she shld not have proceeded w my order without asking me if she had missed the 25% disc. Secondly i half suspected that she could hv ordered based on 25% but tell me only 20%. i have serious doubt about this organiser's integrity!

Yup, I agree. Has been joining her spree.

I wish I saw this post earlier. It's so frustrating to deal with Kittyspree.
I been spree-ing here for many times and this is the worst experience.
It's not about the money, it's about the justice.

Bath & Body Works Spree
22Mar2016 - Placed my order
23Mar2016 - No acknowledgement but replied others that still taking order
25Mar2016 - Posted that she is taking order
26Mar2016- Posted that she is taking order
27Mar2016- Posted that she is taking order
09Apr2016 - I ask whether my order is placed.
**No reply**
14Apr2016 - I 'Hello?' her
14Apr2016 - Some other user posted her order.
**No reply**
17Apr2016 - I checked other spree and saw that she replied other ppl, she just can't reply me.

In conclusion, she didn't acknowledge or reply my comment at all. I am not sure whether I should place my order again with other spree-er.
I am not sure why after so many negative comment regarding Kittyspree, she still able to organize spree.

Admin: You guys should do something about Kittyspree actually.

Kittyspree issue has been raised many times but admin are still not doing anything abt it. Many ppl have left negative feedback about her but still she's allowed to do her business here. She's not transparent about charges at all. That alone shd be sufficient to ban her from holding sprees here.

Hi Mummies!

I have been a regular spreeist since 2009 and I must say that I have stick to the most trusted spree organizers in this forum. I have encountered some of the not-so-good-ones and the bad organizers too. I have been emailing spree organizers long before my username was given access to post on the Spree thread.

We have to give credit where credit is due and with that, here is the list of my MOST trusted (best) spree organizers to date (long overdue):

Cheche - Marks & Spencer / Disneystore since 2009/2010
Mumz - Hanes / Maidenform /Amazon / Gap / Old Navy 2009/2010
Jolene_ng - Carter's / Osh Kosh
Chubbybaby99 - Carter's / Osh Kosh
Monkie - See Kai Run
TKTOTTS - Party City
Kraize - Cath Kidston
Vinnie - Amazon
Zpqi7 - Children's Place
tazf17 - Amazon
Joannly - Amazon
Annmiko - disney
Gohalison - iherb
estella85 - Victoria's Secret / Bath & Body

Thank you ladies!

Last edited:
I spree with Mumz on Maidenform and Carter's/Oshkosh. Very detailed and fuss free as well. Save me a lot of unnecessary checking if I were to buy myself. Spree twice with best-tutor on Kate spade, also good experience. Just for sharing

Wow ive just read up on this topic again and realised that kittyspree was blacklisted by many mummies here. Just to share, i did spree with her once back in 2013 for my bb boy's stuffs like blankets which were like 3 sets and got a shock when i had to pay shipping costs ard $30plus when the items came in. When asked how come so high, she just said cos my stuffs were heavy hence the costs. Needless to say, that was the first and the last time i ordered from her and i myself thought that although buying from carters/oshkosh was very cheap, but the shipping charges to sg was very high so never joined anymore carters spree.

Until this yr when i found out i was pregnant with no 3, and decided to buy online for my bb girl's clothings and decided to spree with jolene.

Overall a very pleasant experience. Found out shipping charges were not that expensive at all and within a span of 2-3mths , ive placed big orders with her for 4 times already and am very pleased with her.

Just want to thank jolene_ng for being a reliable and trustworthy spree organizer and will def look forward to shopping more with u

Last edited:

Back