Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

I'm quite surprised that Kitty has so many negative feedbacks in this thread. There are other spree organizers who are much worse compared to Kitty but there are very few feedbacks on them. An example is xoxo_samantha. Look at the mess her sprees are in. 90% of the people who joined her sprees faced issues with receiving their goods promptly. Yet, there are very few negative feedbacks on her.

Think one of the reasons maybe because Kitty organizes a lot of spree. Thus, she's exposed to a lot more spreeist. Personally, I feel that Kitty sprees are ok. Only downside is her relatively slow reply (2-3 days).

Let's do review other bad spree organizers. This thread is becoming a review page for Kitty only.

Yes I agreed that Kitty is a bad spree organizer.

1) taking her own sweet time to confirm payment.
2) got attitude problem
3) when item is OOS, she takes long time to refund the money and yet do not admit it's her problem?!
4) high shipping cost

Whereas Ashmum is so much better than her. At least I don't have any problem spreeing with Ashmum.

Kitty spree was fast n not bad.. i Received my bag 2 wking days aft my 2nd payment.

Making me looking forward for my next item to arrive!!
Was constantly update of item status and prompt arrangement on delivery the bag after 2nd payment!! Love it! thumbs up!

Last edited:
Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

To comment:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spread...mkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0[/URL]

To view:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE#gid=0[/URL]

(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

Terms and conditions for using the form:

1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision

2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading

3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet

4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

Guideline on using the form:

1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis

2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.

3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.

4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated:

1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.

2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.

3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone :)

P.S. The bad comments are normally true while the good comments could be posted by the organiser herself. If an organiser is flooded with bad comments but have equally same number of good comments, my advice is take the bad ones.

I recently joined KittySpree for 2 orders (Crocs & Havianas), I have to say her replies was prompt and I received my orders within a month from placing orders.

Good experience so far. Will definitely order again.

I also agree with the comments above that Kittyspree is bad.
Placed an order and made payment as instructed. No acknowledgement of receipt of payment or whatsoever.
Few days later she posted a long list of payment received from all her sprees in all her thread. She should at least sort out which payment is from which spree. It's just so confusing. Don't know why she wants to show everyone the whole long list of mummies.

The story doesn't end here. Waited for almost 2 months and i had to chase her for my goods. Took her own sweet time to reply me the status. I noticed she still has time to post on all her threads almost everyday to invite mummies to join her sprees so I don't believe that she don't have time to reply to emails on existing orders. May be she is just being selective. It's really quite annoying to see her flood the spree forum with 30 sprees of hers while she simply refuse to reply to existing orders.
Finally she sent me the shipping charges and i got a bill shock! Her shipping charges was so much higher than sprees i've joined before from other organizers (jxmum, mumz, vicky). Don't be fooled by her low exchange rates initially, you will be charged much more later.

All in all i had a bad experience. I don't know why she is doing so many sprees if she can't handle her existing orders and enquiries properly. I think she earns alot out of mummies here from her many many sprees and that's what keeps her going on opening new sprees continuously. Once she got the money, she can't be bothered anymore.

this is my first and last time with kittyspree too. I am charged $49 for shipping for 3 pairs of crocs, one of which cost $23.94. With that price, u could just buy from crocs stores here. I paid since last thurs, no update on registered mail number yet.

Why isn't anything done by moderator to prevent more mothers being victims of overly high shipping charges?? Then this thread is for what?

I was overcharged by Kittyspree for the shipping of some shoes too!
i went back to check on the weight of my items and realized it was quite different from what was told by her.

i've been reading the bad comments on her and i can see that these comments go back all the way to few years already.
but nth has been done yet.
also noticed that many mummies are also chasing her on updates and refunds on her threads but they seem to be ignored.

wish i had come across this thread before placing orders with he

Yes ! Definitely agreed that kitty3ladies is a bad spree organizer

1) good at chasing payment but if item OOS
It takes her very very long to refund and she pushes the Blame why I chased her ??!!

2) late in providing info and late in confirming our payment. Have no idea whether she ordered my items or not

3) she don't like ppl to post any of our comment or enquiry in her thread especially when we are asking her have she refunded or when can we received our items. Then she will purposely spam her own thread with very long post of hers in order to "drown" our messages.

Haiz don't know why so many ppl still want to join her despite many negative feedback a here

Hi,

This is my 5th order from kittyspree.
From my last experience (few weeks ago) I joined her havannias spree.
She was quite responsive, which she has stated in her thread that she needs 3 days to reply our queries.
And she did within the time frame, which already made this person 50% trustworthy. Additionally, she did apologize and explained why she responds late and why the shipment is late (about 1.5months), which by right I should get my item in a month. And based on her sincerity and she even bother to explain herself, I think make this person 80% trustworthy. Which is a different experience I get from joining other spreeist. They didn't even bother to explain if they are late in respond and if the package is late.

And lastly, when I took a few weeks to transfer the shipping fee (busy due to work), she didn't chase and question my lateness. Rather, she sent a general reminder (once within that weeks) to remind me of my package. All these, gives me 100% trust in kittyspree. She's really a dedicated person.

Well, this is just my own experience, u can research on her and give the first try and you will know.

well, it looks like it's down to luck when ordering from kittyspree.
i've personally had a bad experience with her similar to alot other mummies whereas there are some mummies who like her.
so yea, better to do your own research on organizers before joining.

I rather choose to believe the majority who share their bad experiences with kitty3ladies rather than to believe "those" new posters who chose to defend her.
Isn't it very obvious ?!
So many bad experiences versus only a few good ones !
Or wait a min... After my this post
You will definitely see many "new" members coming out to defend her again
Ha ha ha !!

u mean she posts good reviews about herself here?
why would she be so free to do that when she doesn't even reply to mummies' queries?

It's just my guessing and up to individuals to see for themselves lor

Everytime got negative feedbacks u will see a new member supporting her

Anyway ppl got eyes to see la don't we?

oic u are very sharp to spot this!
i just see that Kittyspree has started spamming the forum again with her 20+ spree threads.
hope mummies will watch out.

My experience with Kittyspree: Short waiting time. Received the items within 4 weeks with good condition. Kitty reply my queries promptly. Definitely will order from her again. Thanks kitty!

About KittySpree, I have mixed review about her sprees. I have spree with her for a few times and I remember the first time was really disappointing, but still I have join her sprees as she offers a wide variety of sprees.

Recently I have joined her on the Melissa spree, I have made 3 separate orders with her, the first 2 was ok, shipping was around $20 each shoe. I guess the shipping charges were quite similar to what I was charged by other organizer, pls correct me if I'm wrong. My third order was omitted from her batch, which i have placed on 27 Mar 14 and payment made on 29 Mar 14. Since the previous 2 orders was ok, I assumed that I do not need to monitor the third order and only today I went back to the thread to check the status. To my horror, my order was left out and I have email her, lets see how long she will take to come back.

Another thing I am unhappy about, I have been buying Melissa shoes either locally or via online, there is always a shoe bag in the shoe box but the ones I got from KittySpree has no shoe bag, I am unsure if she keeps the shoe bag as an incentive or something happen in between the logistic.

Overall, she is inconsistent with her "service" and slow but quite responsible. For those who wants to spree with her, just have to monitor closely on your orders and ensure they are correctly ordered. As once your orders are placed, there wont be problems arising, only have to wait for your items to arrive and pay her the shipping charges and she will send you the items promptly.

agree with the rest that kittyspree is bad.
I received a wrong item and email her about it but she have not reply me to date.

I think that she is using a new nick (Z&X) to conduct her sprees nowadays.
Saw that she accidentally replied to mummies on her Kittyspree thread as Z&X and she removed the comment later.
why create a new nick to do her sprees if she has got nothing to hide?

Last edited:
I have the same feeling as babyashi that Z&X is Kittyspree too. I saw some similarity in the way the spree is being conducted. I ever joined Kittyspree's spree & never joined again. However, I still received her emails regularly. Recently, I joined Z&X's A&F spree & I am still waiting to receive my package. Unable to comment on Z&X until I receive my package (I hope soon).

Ya after someone mention this, I also feel that Kittyspree and Z&X are quite similar.
The rates used etc.
Luckily i came across this thread again. Was thinking of getting some A&F shirts for my boy.
Please keep us updated centerpillar!

Dear all,

Need some views relating to gst import tax...

What is shipping limit to observe before incurring gst at custom?

When u gals join overseas sprees, are u aware that on top of shipping charge, u May have to pay gst? Is this the norm for all sprees?

I have always thought that no gst will be charged as people join spree to reduce cost n spree organizers are also aware...

Not too sure if there are real cost savings on bulk shipping minus gst....to pple like us who placed orders...

Thanks

Dear all,

Need some views relating to gst import tax...

What is shipping limit to observe before incurring gst at custom?

When u gals join overseas sprees, are u aware that on top of shipping charge, u May have to pay gst? Is this the norm for all sprees?

I have always thought that no gst will be charged as people join spree to reduce cost n spree organizers are also aware...

Not too sure if there are real cost savings on bulk shipping minus gst....to pple like us who placed orders...

Thanks
I heard it's 200 sgd. i think it's depend on custom, if got caught by custom, need to pay gst then the spree organiser will tell us about it. But normally i join the spree didn't get to pay the gst

GST only applicable if e total value of e shipment (including shipping costs) exceeds SGD400. Once e value exceeds SGD400, e entire shipment will b subject to GST, not juz e amt above SGD400. Hope dis helps. :)
I heard it's 200 sgd. i think it's depend on custom, if got caught by custom, need to pay gst then the spree organiser will tell us about it. But normally i join the spree didn't get to pay the gst

Thanks. So, it seems that most overseas sprees would have been subjected to gst, since it is relatively easy to cross over the $400 mark with shipping costs. Guess it would be easier for spree organizers to declare and pay gst for bulk shipment exceeding $400 and pass on the costs than handling multiple below limit shipments. Question would be whether the shipping cost savings from bulk shipping exceeding $400 exceed the additional gst costs to make the purchase more worthwhile....

Hi h2ofantasy, I'm not sure which spree u r referring to but I dun think most, if not all, of e spree organisers in SMH allow their batches to kena GST. I've not paid any GST for overseas purchases before.
Thanks. So, it seems that most overseas sprees would have been subjected to gst, since it is relatively easy to cross over the $400 mark with shipping costs. Guess it would be easier for spree organizers to declare and pay gst for bulk shipment exceeding $400 and pass on the costs than handling multiple below limit shipments. Question would be whether the shipping cost savings from bulk shipping exceeding $400 exceed the additional gst costs to make the purchase more worthwhile....

Yes, buying overseas in bulk is definitely cheaper than retail stores here.
Same for me. I've never encountered a spree that incurred GST

Received my package from Z&X today. Was not informed by Z&X when my package was being mailed out despite requesting her to do so. Though I do not hv a bad experience joining her spree, I will not join her spree again. Just find it a bit "too Kittyspree" style. I also noted in Z&X's A&F thread page 2 someone had to chase & threaten to report her to the police in order to get back her refund.

I would like to give a thumbs up to the following spree organisers as I had a v gd & fuss free experience joining their sprees:

appleberry (A&F)
junetns (Kipling & LeSportsac)
summer charm (A&F)
K.Alethia (A&F)
mom3x (iherb, drugstore, amazon, ON)
Rkmum (Gap/ON)
jxmum (Gap/ON)
Ashmum (Gap/ON)
slepyvon (A|X)
Pandazy (Swarovski)
zpqi7 (Gap/ON, crazy8, amazon) - quite ok experience wi her but there was once she did not turn up for meet-up. When I called her, she said she was tied up in the office so could not meet me. She did apologise, however I thought she should have informed me earlier so I need not have made an empty trip & wasted my time. I did not join her spree since.

thanx centerpillar for the heads up and recommendation of good organisers. Will get my A&F loots from them.
Waa threaten to report to police? Really very kittyspree style. I also seen some people keep chasing kitty for refunds.

Thought that i should highlight this. Was browsing through the threads and see some new bad comments on kittyspree. Think it's her crocs spree. Some mummies are chasing her for updates and boycotting her sprees

Retrieving this page to prop up a useful thread, but it seems like the links are invalid now. Can anyone help?

Just to add a few comments here. My own personal view is that why would anyone open so many sprees if not to earn money? Its unfair for spreeist to wait so long for a response when common sense tells you one cannot manage so many sprees In the 1st place. I urge spreeists to be careful when joining spree organiser who has like another 10 other sprees.

Totally fed up and disappointed with kittyspree! First 2 times spreeing with her went well. 3rd time onwards problems arises. The problem started when my package which she had mailed out got returned to her. She lied to me that she had no idea why the package was returned to her. I mean, really? I checked my emails and the address I had provided to her is correct so there should not be a reason to return the mail if the address and amount of postage is correct. She asked me for more postage costs to mail my item again when IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. I obliged and tf her the amount and requested her to take a pic of the package before mailing out but she said that she can't take pic of it??? I have never encountered spree organisers or sellers saying that they can't take pic. She just refused to do so. After this incident, I knew what kind of person she is. There is no room for negotiations with her!

However, I decided to give her another chance and joined her oshkosh spree recently. Initially there was a 25% discount. Few days later she emailed me that there is only 20% discount and asked if I wanted to proceed. I checked and there is still 25% discount with a coupon code and even provided her with the coupon code. She then asked for my account number for refund as she said that only 1 order and she can't place. I gave her my acct no. for refund and told her to refund if still no orders the next day. 2 days passed with no news and no refund. I emailed her again and told her to drop my order as I intend to order myself and she ignored my email. Next day, I received an email from her that orders had been placed and will arrive jan 2015. I was very angry and asked her why did she go ahead with my order after I told her to drop. She lied that she had placed my order the next day which is not true. I emailed her to drop my order on 8 Dec. The last person to post on her spree thread was on 9 dec morning and I was in the same batch as the last person. That shows that she chose to ignore my request and went ahead to order.

Well, orders have been placed but I see no 25% off in her OSHkosh spree thread, so I am wondering if she ordered my item with 25% or 20% discount? (no reply from her regarding this) If she ordered with 25% discount code, and gave other spreers only 20% then you know where that 5% goes to. If she ordered my item with 20% discount then I guess she will charge me exorbitant shipping to cover the 5%. Whatever she does, I know there is no room for negotiations with her and can only let her do whatever she wants with my money once the money is in her hands. It's my fault that I decided to trust her again and give her another chance.

Update: She has replied to me that my order is with 25% off. I wonder did the other mummies in the same batch as me get 20% or 25% off as I see no 25% off in her oshkosh spree thread. She charged me a domestic ship of US1.93 which I do not know why as Oshkosh has free shipping. It's really unfair to charge us additional for domestic shipping (from US to US) without informing us as we had expected it to be free that's why we join spree to consolidate orders to save.

My advice here is, anyone who wants to join her spree, join only if you,

1. Do not mind her not replying you after money has been transferred to her
2. Do not mind her busy schedule and wait for days for an email reply.
3. Do not mind her lies and inconsistencies in her words, treating you like a fool expecting you to believe her lies.
4. Do not mind letting her take control of YOUR MONEY and any requests to drop orders even before orders has been placed will fall on deaf ears.
5. Do not mind her rude emails even though she is earning YOUR MONEY.
6. Do not mind shipping charges which is not transparent
7. Do not mind her charging you extra domestic shipping charges without informing you.
8. Do not mind hefty international shipping charges (I was once charged $10 shipping for a kids jeans)
9. Do not mind her pushing the blame and collecting more money from you for returned mail. Therefore, reg mail is strongly recommended.
10. Do not mind letting her take control of everything and do whatever she wants, according to her plan, you totally have no say in anything and no room for negotiations even though it's YOUR MONEY.

Last edited:
Hi Candyxxx, take it as a lesson learnt. There are many good spree organizers. I always feel that what goes around comes around. 人在做,天在看. If she really wants to cheat, there will be karma. Thks for sharing your experience.

kittyspree is the worst organizer !!
and yes I agreed that there is no room for negotiation at all when she is in the wrong. took ages to reply email and also ages to refund the funds!!

my best advice never never spree with her !

I joined kittyspree for her Carter's and Adidas's spree for few times until she omitted my order and I stop to join her all sprees.
She always take 1-2days to answer the email which still acceptable but she is not sincere/honest as spree organizer which totally I cannot tolerant her anymore.

It's so obviously she didn't placed the order (my nick was not in the list after 1 month I checked back her spree) and decided to email her when was my order arrived? After that she said my items has OOS and she asked my account no for refund. The excuse is really really lousy as you informed me the item was OOS after 1 month you placed the order!! Ridiculous!!!
Due to the unpleasant incident and I have stop to join her sprees anymore even though her rate is the lowest compare with others.

On the other side, I would like to give a BIG thumb up to this spree organizer ( Carter's & Gap) -- chubbybaby99.
The update on the status of the spree and reply was very very prompt!!! Good job and keep it up!!

I joined kitty spree after seeing so many spreers with Her thinking it would be alright. I had to pay a total of $90++ sky rocket international shipping charges for her bath & body works spree plus her additional charges of $10 local shipping and she still add on $2.55 for registered mail until I had to ask her why?? In the end , her so called low rates of 1.27 and the discount of 20% did not benefit me at all. I ordered a total of 11 bottles and after calculating, I had to pay $19 per bottle!!! In SG , it is $15 per bottle!!!! I gv her time to clarify but no answers expected from her! I checked on other sites only later - a typical 250ml international shipping is abt $2.50 but she charges me $6.50-7.50 per bottle x 11!! Regret regret regret!

Last edited:
Yes, Karma will bite her back! I mean yes, she is here to make tonnes of $$$ with her cheat sheet but this is exorbitant .. I had spree with her crocs, coach etc.. Only stupid to realize later. I urge mommies who have been fooled to come forward here & share her sole profits not benefitting ANY mommies here.​

Last edited:
Totally agree. I just saw that she charged me additional for domestic ship without informing and Oshkosh supposed to have free shipping. It's unfair to charge us additional for domestic ship, otherwise we rather order ourselves if the charges are so high. Really regret trusting her and placing my order with her again. Only came to realise how bad she really is this time round.

Dear all,

I spree with her for the first 3x and all was great until things starts to get complicating. A lot of emails got unanswered and she at times doesn't even know what is being emailed to her .

Initially when I put in kind words about Kitty spree to some mummies here to kinda of give her more time to sort out the shipment, Some mummies hinted that whenever they Are opening having a negative posting of her There is always " someone " out there who will defend her to the extend saying I mite be in cahoots .

Well... One man's meat another man's poison is all I can say. Until an issue affects us then we feel that kitty spree is not so honest .

I was a " victim" as well so I totally do not join her spree anymore even though her exchange rate of usd1 to 1.27 is attractive .whatever RAINBOW1510 went thru I went thru the exact thing .

I'm ok if spree organizer make some $ out of the spree ( example :eek:ut of exchange rate or shipping cost ) imagine tabulating n consolidating orders followed by updating of shipment. It's alot a lot of work !

But her dishonesty of telling me 25% n then 20% n then when I wanna canx order it reverts back to 25% again !!! Endless !

I am wondering, since so many people have had bad experiences with kittyspree, why is she still allowed to organize sprees and cause more frustrations to other spreeists? It's fair for her to earn the little extras from us as I also understand that organizing sprees takes up time and can be tedious at times but her dishonesty and attitude towards us is totally unacceptable! Totally treat us like fools and thinks that she can manipulate us and our money. For this kind of service, I wouldn't even be happy to let her earn 1 cent from me.

This is for prettycloud (stephanie).

I have been spree-ing with her for more than a year, mainly from Amazon and Old Navy. I feel compelled to share here because she is really nice!

1. She provides very prompt responses, including my troublesome queries about shipping. In fact, I see that in cases where an item can be purchased from multiple retail sites (e.g. Amazon and Toys R Us), she recommends the better retailer for her spree-ers.

2. Our collection arrangement at TKC is fuss-free. She doesn't chase me to collect, her mum is super nice and friendly, and the items are very promptly placed at TKC for me to collect.

3. Her shipping charges are one of the lowest! Any discounts with e.g. Vpost that she got is always filtered down to us spree-ers.

4. My experience spree-ing with her for Old Navy is one of the best. She allows for Old Navy Cash redemption, when quite a number of other spree organisers don't.

Thumbs up, Steph! :)

Back