Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

Despite the many bad comments posted here, the spreadsheet still flooded in with good comments on a particular spree organiser. Please use the spreadsheet wisely.

It may be wise to include the nick of spree participants in the spreadsheet to keep up with the authenticity of the entire document.

Has anyone spreed with fee3fow? On the taobao spree?
Transferred an amount to her after 2 emails to clarify and no news after that.
[email protected] is the email address.
Googled it and found this nick and email blacklisted on other gaming websites.... Oops

Searched for her overseas spree thread but found that its either been removed or deleted.
Anyone has experience dealing with her or know how to contact her?

Many thanks in advance.
Just hope this is not the start of a bad episode; keeping fingers crossed...

Fee3fow's thread was closed by moderators as it's supposed to be under the business section. He has opened a new thread under the spree section for monitoring old orders but not taking in new orders.
He doesn't seem to be scamming :)

So far, my experience with KittySpree has been pleasant and smooth sailing.
Find that she's well-organised in communicating updates regarding my orders.

Thank you Kitty. Will definitely continue to join in your sprees :)

Cheers,
Charlene

I have joined carters/ oshgosh spree organised by kittyspree (3ladies) and I must comment that her sprees are well organised and she provides timely updates on my parcel. It had been a pleasant experience joining your sprees. Looking foward to more sprees!

The best spree organisers who provides updates regularly are
1. Jxmum (Gap/Carters)
2. Estella (VS)
3. Cheche (mothercare)
4. Simplee (carters)
5. Lynn (TCP)

Thank u gals so much for letting us "shop" with ease.

If u're someone who dun require updates like "orders reached vpost" or "items shipped out of gap" then u can consider joining the frequently mentioned organisers whom ppl mention to spree at ur own risk.

Organiser 1: Item placed order on 19 Sep, till nw no updates for one organiser
Organiser 2: Item order sent in on 26 Sep, organiser updated pymt received, saw her posted a batch ordered on 30 sep bt did not see my nick in that batch or any mention of it to the nxt batch.

Not here to antagonize anyone bt juz sharing my experince just so u can "shop with ease" like myself.

I seriously cannot understand why some organizers just refused to answer my emails? If you are those organizers who only want to 'entertain' your regulars, why dont you set this as one of your T&Cs. Please dont come waste ppl's time sending you emails and no reply from u at all!

I joined Glad's gymboree spree twice recently, thumbs up!
Timely update through both thread and SMS, flexible collection arrangement, super friendly lady! :)

I joined Glad's gymboree spree twice recently, thumbs up!
Timely update through both thread and SMS, flexible collection arrangement, super friendly lady! :)

Hi bic, it's my pleasure meeting u too. Thanks for the kind words. ☺️

Anyone join ilovetotebag spree?
I'm interested to join her marc jacob spree but realised she don't indicate FX rate and also, she has received many batches of shipment but no shipping fee posted. Was kind of worried so thought better to research before joining.

Can anyone share their experience with ilovetotebag?

Hi all, I joined kittyspree (3ladies) 2 times and i'm quite happy with her. Her response was a bit slow for my 2nd spree, but I can understand coz she is organizing a lot of spree. I didnt get any update until I sent email to her first. But in the end everything was settle and I received the items. Thanks

Are the good reviews on KittySpree (3ladies) genuine? Because she gave me the worst spree experience when I joined her VS spree.

She was very responsive with my enquiries before I placed my orders. She didn't reply to any of my enquiries on the spree status after I made payment. After more than a month, there were zero updates on the spree status but she kept organising batches and batches of new sprees so I got a bit worried (sorry, kiasu mentality). I wasn't able to post on threads previously so my only way of 'chasing' her was via email.

After 2 months or so, she finally emailed me for shipping fees payment. The most hefty shipping fees for just few pieces of undies. I was very doubtful of her shipping fees tabulation but still decided to pay because I'm very sick and tired of chasing her. To my horror, she kept dragging on posting out my parcel. I was so fed up, I sent her chaser emails every other day which also went un-replied. She finally posted out my parcel after I sent threatening emails that I will report her to the mods, etc. And she gave the excuse that my email went to her spam folder. What a joke. She can receive emails from me for orders and payments but not chaser and threatening emails? The entire VS spree took 3 months or so. :confused:

I wish everyone who spree with her all the best, sincerely.

Hi all, I've joined Kittyspree a few times already...
1st spree (See Kai Run) => A bit of hiccup on the order, duplicated a pair of shoes, but partly my fault also, because I revised my order, but in the end, though she got the 2nd pair at the undiscounted price, she still gave me the discounted price, in other words, we each absorbed part of the error, she gave me lower price, I ended up with 2 same pairs.
2nd spree (Carters OshKosh) => Package was delayed, but she kept us updated on the status, whether she was checking with merchant, or merchant not yet reply, etc. In the end, the package was confirmed lost, but she did a full refund to us, though her T&C said she's not liable, which I think it's nice of her.
3rd spree (Carters OshKosh) => Good.
4th spree (Gap) => Good.
5th spree (Carters OshKosh) => Still pending package arrival, can't comment.
6th spree (Gap) => Good, just received the items yesterday.
7th spree (Crocs) => Email got into the junk mail and missed the one-day offer. $ promptly refunded.
8th spree (Crocs) => Just got informed today that merchant cancelled her order. Price has changed, I don't want to proceed and have asked her if there's any reason why merchant cancelled the order.
9th spree (Gap) => Pending her update which items managed to order.
So, all in all, I can say spreeing with her has been quite a good experience. She keeps track of the orders in a systematic way and response via email is rather prompt also. She does follow up with outstanding issues, just that it's not super fast response, as in, within hours those kind, so it all depends on one's expectations. And from my experience shared above, I think some sprees are unsuccessful due to courier or merchant or timing issue, not entirely her overlook.

Can someone shed some light if shoes delivery will come without shoe box? Is this the norm where the org want to cut shipping costs and shoes will be delivered from USA without shoe box. My experience so far is Adidas shoes...

Hi all, just my own preference:

1. Estella - VS
2. Gap/ON - RKmum
3. Maidenform - zombiemum
4. Walmart/Target - Mooska
5. Drugstore/Harrods/Amazon - pandazy (Vicky)
6. M & S - Cheche

I chose to spree with the above organisers due to convenience, acceptable T & C and of course their good records.

By far, I have good experience as they have all updated spree status regularly and prompt with delivery or collection arrangements.

My 2 cents:
- look thru the spree organisers threads and watch for buyers' responses.
- I do not spree with those who do not post their exchange rates, orders confirmation, shipping details in the thread. Thats a red flag for me.
- read thru carefully the terms and conditions and clarify any queries prior to ordering
- if you chose to spree with organisers who have many bad comments and delayed responses, its your own risk and choice.
- If its with a orgainser that I have not spree with b4, my first order would be of small value to "test water"
- As money are changing hands, do exercise caution.

As the year -end festives are approaching, most North American and UK sites do experience high traffic and delays or even lost shipments are to be expected.

Btw, if anyone care to enlighten me, what the possible gains in organising so many sprees and not able to keep up with the demands of it? Dont get me wrong, I do like to have a some many choices as to with whom I chose to spree with. Some orgainsers are clearly full time working ladies and are unable to keep up with the delivery/collections when the shipment of all the orders arrive. So why not just keep to what you can manage and avoid all the hassle and tassle of members' wrath and fustrations.

I would like to say A big THANK YOU to those capable ladies mentioned above that had helped me in my wonderful online shopping experiences.

Hi Kittyspree,

This is my 3rd spree with you. I received my items promptly. Thank you. I enjoy sprees with you as you are organized and prompt in your responses. It's easy for a busy working mum like me. Thank you and I've forward your spree to some friends- males included.

Hi, has anyone joined Abercrombie & Fitch spree by SpreeUS? Any comments?

Recently had a bad experience with them…

Joined their spree four days ago… only after four days, I received an email that my order was "cancelled" thereafter followed by a few emails crediting the amount to my account so that I may repurchase new items. An extract of the email is as follows:

"The comments for your order are:

Unfortunately, your entire order was out of stock when it was placed. We have issued you store credit to our so you may repurchase new items. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

Since my entire order was OOS as mentioned in their comments, I wrote them an email requesting them to refund me. However, I was shocked to receive this reply: "In most situations that would be possible but in your case, as no OOS option was stipulated for your order, the amount cannot be refunded".

Are not my entire order OOS?

I wrote them an email again telling them that I am not happy with their service and that if I decided not to join their spree again couldn't I get my refund? Just received their reply:

"We have stated in our terms and conditions that we will reserve the rights to dispense credit or make refunds on our own discretion should products or product orders be subject to any changes on the retailers' end.

Once again, we will refund you the full amount if the items come back OOS for your next order. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, but this is company protocol for items that do not have OOS options specified".

I personally find it ridiculous… my items are all OOS in the first place. That means if I do not spree with them and use up the amount, my money will be stuck there, no way to get it back.

Anyone care to share on their shipping charges? Is it S$6 - S$10 for a kid's t-shirt?

Hi all

Just like to share that I had a not so nice experience with KittySpree (3ladies). I join her Crocs spree becos there was a good deal on and I wanted to get a pair for my boy.

After posting my order and payment on the thread, I had to keep asking for confirmation of my order. Something which I never have to do with other organisers. After few days later, she reply with "Orders in". To which I had request numerous times via posting on the thread and emails for the batch number of my order. i had also mentioned that if she hasn't order pls refund my payment. Then after few days, she replied that my order is with the next batch and orders placed cannot be cancelled. Few mins later she send another email to ask for my account number for refund, becos she didnt order as the price is now different. She took another whole week to refund my payment.

Funny thing is that she post in the threads that no payment, no order. Yet I had made payment at the same time I post my order. While she chose to ignore my posts, she has the time to post replies to the others who join the spree. She doesnt have time to do refund to me, yet she has time to open new batches of spree.

My experience is that if you spree with her, you have to not mind:

1. changes in price, dont matter if the items you want varies
2. her inconsistent replies and answers
3. the items u order dont really matter if you get it or not.

She keep mentioning to email her with our concerns and queries. Whats the point of saying that but no replies from her. If she cannot handle so many sprees going on, then she should cut back on some, no?

I do appreciate organisers for their efforts and time, but if you start a spree, you should follow thru as others are entrusting their money with you, isn't it?

Just my input...

Monkie aka June Tan is very reliable and responsive - from start to end. I have a peace of mind spreeing with her. :)

I have joined kitty spree (3 ladies) for a few x and honestly No doubt,,.. B it enquiry, payment or delivery she has been very prompt.
I can vouch for that !! I'm neither her Frenz nor know her .. But I'm rather surprised that there is a negative comment about her .. Err... Maybe there is a genuine misunderstanding . I have ever spree with another organizer and after a few days I was replied that my email indeed went into spam meal.. So I guess at times misunderstanding do happen thru no fault of either party.
Honestly I do not really compare a lot on exchange rate or shipping rate cos to me SERVICE is my priority ... n indeed kitty spree has tip top service..

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

To comment:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spread...mkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0[/URL]

To view:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE#gid=0[/URL]

(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

Terms and conditions for using the form:

1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision

2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading

3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet

4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

Guideline on using the form:

1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis

2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.

3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.

4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated:

1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.

2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.

3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone :)

P.S. The bad comments are normally true while the good comments could be posted by the organiser herself. If an organiser is flooded with bad comments but have equally same number of good comments, my advice is take the bad ones.

I have joined kittyspree for 2 times and this 2 times the experience is nice actually. The items reach me in 3 plus weeks as per mentioned.
I have received the items recently just on Christmas eve and it is meant for xmas present. I will definitely spree with her again in the future. I understand she doesn't really reply email as she has organized so many spree and might be busy.

I joined the ralph lauren spree organised by kittyspree. Her spree was well organised, updates were prompt and timely though not immediate but acceptable as she had stated that she has a lot of sprees to handle. No complaints. Definitely will spree with her again.

Thumbs up for junetns for organising LESPORTSAC spree!
I joined her spree recently and spreeing with her is fuss free.
She is efficient and shipping fees is very reasonable.

Thankyou! :)

THUMBS UP for junetns Spree.. I joined her LESPORTSAC KIPLING CARTERS OSH KOSH... very transparent on the shipping fees..very prompt reply.. I LIKE you much June.. :)

Hi all

Has anyone bought anyting from Bling_Always recently or in contact with her? She has gone missing since she organized a cosmetic and skincare spree in November 2013. To date, I still haven't get my items and I have not heard from her at all. I dropped her so many emails and she never reply at all. She also doesn't reply her blog enquiries. Anyone who has contact with her, please PM me. Thank you.

I have done many sprees with Kitty. I think she is very busy with all the sprees that she is organising, thus at times, her reply is quite slow.
Nevertheless, I feel very very very safe doing my spree with her. I have encountered "scammer" before on this forum. But when I know my purchase is done with Kitty, I am very rest assure. She will definitely update the status and also refund the money (if needed). Though slow, but I will definitely get my purchases/refund at the end of the day. I need not worry that she will just disappear with my money. LOL. Thumbs up for her service!

Hi,

I joined Kittyspree (3ladies) and I realized that she placed the wrong colour of Aldo shoes when I received her batch order confirmation table. Emailed her immediately and she told me she placed order for correct colour but she would check with merchant. Don't really understand why her batch order confirmation table has the wrong colour if she did order the correct colour. No reply from her since then even though I sent her a few emails and even posted in her aldo thread. I even told her clearly that I would like to have refund if she ordered the wrong colour for me. Now she emailed me to request for top up of shipping charge as the shoes have reached her with the wrong colour, and she is sending me the shoes.... She has totally ignored her mistake in placing order. What should I do? Anyone with similar experience?

Hi All,

Although now then kitty replied me to admit the order mistake and offer to absorb the international shipping fee, I still demand a full refund as I do not wear white shoes. Have not heard from her since then. Feel like i am becoming the victim of her mistake. Where to lodge complaint if she doesn't agree with my request?

Hi all, this is the first time I joined kittyspree and she was very prompt and systematic. I ordered 6 pairs of shoes from Crocs and 2 pairs didn't arrive from Crocs and she didn't charge me from it and extra $$$ was very promptly refunded. Experience was good.

Hi all, my first experience spreeing with kittyspree (Ralph Lauren) was good. Items were told to reach only ard mid Feb but somehow it reached earlier and I managed to get them before cny (which I hope for). I do agree that she doesn't seem to reply email or enquiries so I think she is really busy. Overall a reliable and efficient spree organizer.

Just to share a bit abt my spree experience with KittySpree (3ladies). I had only spree with her once and I dun think I will spree with her again. I think it depends a lot on our expectation too. For me, I personally find her response too slow. Yes, I understand she is organising a lot of sprees. I thought she is exceptionally efficient and so I decided to join her spree.

I placed order for 5 items. She did not place order for 2 items and for another 2 items, she placed my 2nd options (which mean they are to be ordered if items OOS). Upon my enquiry, for the 2 items she did not place, she said the prices have gone up and for the 2 items she placed order for my 2nd choice, she said my first choices went OOS. The next day I went to the website to check, the price of the 2 items have not increased and the other 2 items which she ordered my 2nd choice, the first choices are still available. But she told me that the merchant does replenish stock and she reminded me that orders she had placed cannot be altered. Of course, she did not explain about why she didn't place order for the other 2 items. She did offer to place the 2 items she missed out but I declined that since I am a little bit not comfortable about what was happening. I was wondering, is it such an coincidence that the merchant replenish so fast? Or was it her carelessness that she placed my 2nd options? Well, I have no evidence and so still have to give her the benefit of doubts.

All in all, I don't think she is bound to cheat money or whatever. I just feel that her response is kind of slow. The refund is also quite slow. And maybe a bit disorganised due to too many sprees she is handling? Or maybe I am just that few unlucky people who do not have that smooth deal? If I have known of this thread earlier, I prob wouldn't take the risk. Well, that's just my personal opinion lah..:)

I also spree-ed with KittySpree (3ladies) a few times.
Personally, I find her updates a bit slow.... I think as a consumer, we would want "assurance" that our orders are placed, and the goods are coming since we have already paid up.

I was disappointed in a few of her sprees - addidas and another one, can't remember. After paying for the items, I waited almost 2-3 months... as she only put status as "item on the way...."... waited and waited, until she finally updated status as items reached. Then when I checked my email, her response was merchant cancelled item, so will do a refund. I mean, i don't mind her refund, it's just that she kept people waiting for soooo loong, and imagine our disappointment when items so just went oos, or merchant cancelled. sigh... the very least is to have some updates, or let us know early if our items have been shipped right?... at least, we don't need to wait so long, and end up being disappointed.

But a plus point is that she can be quite accomodating. For example, i requested for normal post coz one item went oos, but she didn't check her email or whatever, and she sent via registered post. After emailing her, she gladly absorbed the registered post fees.

Back