Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

I just bought from Kitty (3 ladies) in her VS spree. Hmmmm...

I understand it is the buyers' responsibility but am just wondering. If this Kitty is not reliable and used underhand methods, why are the moderators not adding on it? Surely they have too received feedback about Kitty right?

I will never order crocs from spree again..1 pair of shoes delivered in a big box and cost me S$38 for the shipping ! the shoe itself is $28 only..i might as well buy from the shop, no need to wait 3 weeks for the delivery and pay $64 for a pair of shoes ! now I buy from crocs sg 3 pairs for $80+ and free delivery by taqbin

my fav spree-ers are rkmum, jxmim and ashmum
happy.gif

Joined her spree few times and I decided to stop joining her.
Shipping charges quite ok.
If u can take the long wait and poor response from her, can try joining. I stopped joining her cause I don't like to go around chasing ppl for my items or updates and wait several days for reply. Spree I joined the same time as her, items already with me. Other than that, I think she's still consider quite ok.

Thumbs up to jxmum (frequently spree with her)

And recently to Rkmum for being so kind.
Bought some gymboree stuff, and she offered to share left over gymbucks with me when I didnt had any.

Thanks alot.

Yes, I almost became a victim of hers (in my F21 spree)! :x
She emailed me her orders using the stated email address, claiming had transferred me the funds & urged to order immediately but when I checked my acc, there's no such transaction.
I became suspicious when she provided her acc available balance, total orders is quite big, & I was smart not to proceed with the orders w/o the transaction although she kept urging to place order soon...phew!...
She thought I'm a dumb dumb! LOL

I think she is out to cheat new organizers (I'm one of them)...so, yeah...gotta beware
happy.gif

So, it's always wise to proceed with orders only when there's transaction reflected in acc, esp big amount of orders.

hope that we can collate enough complaints so that we can escalate it to the police.the amounts she claimed to have transferred are not small sums.
so mummies out there please please check that funds are in before placing orders for new spree-ers!

Posting on behalf of Bonavictorial:

Im a mummy at SMH but i cant post on oversea spree yet, would you mind help me to post on thread if any mummy know the contact number of ✿Michelle✿ (eatshootsleaves)

----------------------------------------
I joined her inchbug spree on end March-beginning of April, and she emailed me on 8th May that my item arrived, so i paid the international shipping and normal postage and emailed her my address.
since then havent heard from her anymore.
Furthermore, after really read the table of shipping carefully, there is some things i need to clarify with her.(i ordered 3 items but she suggested to drop the third one, but on the table the item cost listed is not only the 2 items finally ordered)

I just hope she is busy so havent updated me yet.
--------------------------------------
Thank you very much, i really appreciate it.

Hi, Appleberry,

I hope you did not place the order for her.

Its a big amount.

*****Organizers please double check with ur spreeist by PM safest. Thats what I feel.

Just did a count on the number of bad comments received on organisers and following being the top:
<table border=1><tr><td>Kitty (3ladies) Count</TD><TD>49 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Busybee Count</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noelpauline Count</TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>✿Michelle✿ (eatshootsleaves) Count</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>burberry Count</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>mahalia albino (mahalia) Count</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CythiaK Count</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julietz Count</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach_Chicmummy(rach85) Count</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>RKmum Count</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashmum F21 Count</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Do note that Noelpauline and Cynthia K are the same person and she's a fraudulent organiser and no longer on the forum.

Hi all,

If there is any negative areas that I can improve on. Please let me know. Not being a fraudulent organiser here.

Hi musicbox,

Thanks for your effort. But I also wish that you include the information like timeframe for your table and also the count of good comments.
This is just to be fair on your report as well as the mums out there. I believe you have the information on hand.

Hi all,

Just to share my experience with the recent fraud case by [email protected].

Back in Dec 2012, I did encounter similar incident by this shopper under the email of [email protected] whom joined my Victoria Secret and Havainas spree.

Similar methods had been used,
show me a bank transfer screenshots, claiming that she transferred. But did not receive it under bank statement.

Did suffer $70 losses as I cleared her Victoria Secret orders. Well, since the item is her, I did attempt to lure her out by claiming that I want to ship the item to her but she did not provide shipping address.

In the end, did not make a police report.

<font color="ff0000">This are past examples of her fake transfer. </font>
8400179.jpg

8400186.jpg

8400180.jpg

Hi
I received an order from [email protected]

Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB A/C

14 May 2013 03:07 PM (Noon) Singapore

Your transaction is completed.

You may wish to print out a copy of this confirmation for your reference.

From Account

POSB Savings
247-53042-0

Latest Available Balance

S$2596.50

To Account

POSB Savings
121-52630-1 TEMJ

Amount

S$1000.00

Transaction Reference

However i do not receive the transfer
Any one know what is the purpose of such act?
Her email got bounce back

i called DBS and asked them what can they do.
the guy was not willing to do much =\
tried asking them to verify the acc/ no. but they refuse to, saying that it is their customer's privacy. don't think they will look into it

Please report to police. DBS cannot revealed other customers information. However, if a police approach them, further information will be given.

I've read some of the reviews and I think some of them are pretty critical. I think it's good that there's such a compilation, it lets spreeists knows which are the fraudulent spree organizer.
However some comments are uncalled for. I myself have joined sprees with Kitty and Ashmum several times. Because I had good experiences with them and also for convenience. Response time is of course not immediate which I can understand. They have to do so many sprees. But at the end of the day, I'm happy with their service as I get my goods on time and they update me whenever my items are here.

So join organizers that you are comfortable with, expect some time lag in response time, and do expect the goods to take sometime before it arrives.

I would like to share my experience w kitty (3ladies) for spree on Gap and Old Navy.

I hv received very good service fr her in the few times i've spreed with you. She has been very professional from the start to the end of the spree. It is very kind of herto send me an email upon arrival of goods with breakdowns of the amount charged. This is added service versus my spree with others where I have to on-off check e spree site for status of the order and amount of top-up I have to made. 

Look forward to spree-ing with her again!

Has anyone spree-ed with Spree Babies before? I wanna join her crocs spree but it seems like hardly anyone is placing an order with her for that spree.

I agreed w Unitolim as recently I also joined Kitty (3 ladies) spree on RalphLauren. She will update via email on yr order and inform you the delivery information which not provided by others spree.

I vote her as Good Oversea Oganiser and I will continue to support her.

Kitty (3 ladies), keep it up yr gd service to proof to those ppl who dislike yr service.

Hi All Mums,

Thanks for all the comments, i'll try to improved in every way possible.

Hi Music box,

Kindly verify if the post are by me or other mums too.

Thank you!

omg! jus saw this thread, I organize sprees too &amp; luckily my name is not reported here haha. I kena from [email protected] too! I reported to Mods but they replied this user is not from SMH. wonder wat is her motive...? I suffered the rtn charges for the TOMS shoes she ordered frm me. luckily she didn't join my RL and others spree

hi, i had joined rainbow-abby's iherb spree twice. she is really friendly and helpful. will definitely join her spree again.

as for kitty (3ladies), i'm waiting for her reply on my payment since saturday night. As money is involved it may be good if she can revert within 24hours. looking forward to her reply and rcv-ing my crocs!

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

<font color="ff0000">To comment</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

<font color="ff0000">To view</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE
(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

<font color="ff0000">Terms and conditions for using the form</font>:
1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision
2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading
3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet
4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

<font color="ff0000">Guideline on using the form</font>
1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone
happy.gif

P.S. The bad comments are normally true while the good comments could be posted by the organiser herself. If an organiser is flooded with bad comments but have equally same number of good comments, my advice is take the bad ones.

hi... people who joined kittyspree's crocs spree... anyone of you doubt the authenticity of the crocs? mine arrived with really bad conditions which i strongly do not believe crocs will supply their customers with such shoes...

8502012.jpg

8502013.jpg

8502014.jpg

8502015.jpg

8502016.jpg

i am currently waiting for kittyspree to reply to me on this issue

Just to share. If order is from crocs.com usa online, u need to send the shoes back for exchange or refund. Only if u purchase from crocs.com.SG then u get to have 1 time free exchange. This is the reason why Crocs.com USA rejected orders using non-US issued credit card. We buy online from USA,and expect crocs SIN to exchange, which they do NOT entertain.

Ive spreed with kitty spree the 2nd time. The first time totally no updates and chase and chase. That was more then a year ago. This time I try 2nd time and she was giod. I should say she had improved! She promptly replied emails and keep me updated.

<thanks>

Thanks Kitty, received my bag today.Appreciate your help in getting the bag for me. Its was fast and prompt delivery. 

Hi Wendy,

First, I do not deal with fakes.

To answer your question of authenticity. I have placed your order under Crocs 04764506CUS. Attached is the screenshot of the invoice.

8503940.jpg

If you wish to further authentic the invoice, you may visit their online chat and quote this order number to check if your items are indeed listed in this order.

Please understand that I am not trying to push the blame but there are something's that is not within my limit of control.

- When item arrived at comgateway, whether are they plastic wrap or not, it is delivered as it is. Some of the item may come in wraps but some do not, based on my experience.
- Also item are repacked and shipped by comgateway, I cannot be physically there to check the items if items are damaged in the handling process .
- And I am not Crocs the merchant. As a organiser, I will try my best to identify that the items delivered, are of the correct item, size and color.
Whether did Crocs perform QC check on their item before shipping it out, I do not have the answer even if you ask me this question.

Here are the options which I proposed
- You wish me to contact Crocs for an exchange or refund. I can gladly help. But I will not bear the shipping cost for the return of items back to USA Crocs.
- Alternatively, you may wish to approach a local Crocs store and see if they can help you to exchange one brand new set.

Thanks
Kitty

I have joined Kitty's sprees over the last month and am pleased with her service and effort getting my items out on time. I have ordered 4 pairs of Crocs products from her and they arrived in good condition.

A note of thanks to Kitty.

Rgds

Hi I just finished a Kate spade spree with kitty. Although this is the first time I spreed with her, she is prompt in her emails and refunds too. She will also update on the progress. I find the shipping charges quite reasonable although I don't really know the market rate. It was about $3x plus inclusive registered postage for a very big bag.

Who has bought items from illovetotebag? She looks fake, every other day send in batches and items reach the very next week?

Just saw this thread! I recently joined Kitty for Aeropostale Spree. She was prompt to reply me the first 2 times when I arranged transfer of fund.

Thereafter she asked me to refer to thread for update. But the thread is just full of payment she received every other day. I cant tell if my order were captured so I wrote to her again and she reverted which batch my order is in but it was not posted on the thread..

Wrote another email to her a week later to ask if she managed to place my orders because Aeropostale website no longer has my items.. no reply..

I am not sure what is the status of my order at all at this point.. emailed her and also posted my question on her thread but no reply..

Me too. I keep asking Kitty abt my Gap order update but to no avail. I just wanted to find out which batch of Gap order m I in .

Kitty > Joined Carters and Victoria Secret Spree. To be fair, she's not a bad spree organizer. Response is slow but she does reply to my email within 2 days. Shipping charges is not as exorbitant as what some mummies reviewed, but it is a bit higher compared to other organizers.

Sunflower > Joined her Manduca Carrier spree. Good organizer as she's very efficient. Received my item within 2 weeks. The fumbee I wanted to order was OOS in the color I wanted. She remembered what was the color I wanted and helped to order the fumbee when it was available. In addition, she helped to follow up with some courier issue with TaQbin. Thumbs up.

Appleberry> Joined her coach spree. Very friendly spree organiser. Delivers items promptly once it reaches SG.

Just want to give a big thank you to jxmum.

Reasons :
- super flexible for both initial and shipping payment, most of time paid her initial payment aft order placed and shipping charges aft collecting items. Really sorry :)

- super flexible for collection timing as long as she's available

- efficient in responding in whatsapp

- trying to give a rough idea how much shipping will costs unlike some organiser would not comment

Anyway I almost spree with only her even I hv moved house and not near her home. Even hubby who collected stuffs a few times from her commented her a nice organizer.

Oh one more good comment abt jxmum : reasonable shipping charge. Reason y I said reasonable rather than cheap as I don't really join other's sprees n I don't really compare shipping haha

Back