Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

Yes i agree,shipping invoice shld be shown at least justifiable...and also i believe vpost some hv those code to offset your shipping so sometime i don't understand why kitty intl shipping can be so ex....

i have ever ask abt roughly how much does intl cost be for 3wick candle fm bbw...she could not answer me...a long experience and this simple answer cannot tell me. yet tell me depend on shipment? What you mean the wt is standard for a 3wick candle...

anyway... just my tots...

oh mine! i hv placed 8 pairs of crocs wif her, dunno how much i hv to pay for my freight...

only chanced upon tis thread after placing my orders; am so disappointed hearing negative remarks on her...

Hi all, I would like to caution all who are spreeing with Kitty/3ladies or those intending to spree with her. I joined her Bath & Body Works spree in November, purchasing about 10 travel size body lotions, 10 anti-bac solution and other small items. In December, the items arrived and she told me that B&BW shipped out some of my items wrongly but the rest of the items were here. As I needed the items as Christmas gifts, I told her to post the other items to me first. She then provided me a simple table of my items and the total international shipping worked out to SGD22, and local registered mail was $6. I felt something was wrong as the items weigh around 1kg and based on my past experience the shipping cost should have been less than SGD20. I asked her for the shipping invoice for verification before transferring but she was not able to provide me, stating that ‘My shipping invoice has information regarding other mums items too, I can’t just show you’. I thought it’s very strange because I checked back her spree page and I was the only one for that batch 53. How could it be that I was supposedly the sole spree-er for that batch and she ended up telling me that my shipping was combined with other mums? It wasn’t coherent at all. And in the first place, she had so many spree-ers for that period, why was i the only one in that batch? also, what’s so confidential about other mums’ items??

That wasn’t all. She then told me that it wasn’t B&BW that messed up my orders, but that she forgot to place the order for me. She takes a few hours to reply when I wanted to spree with her, but takes more than 1 day to reply when I asked for the shipping invoice.

She now claims that she’s very busy packing items for Christmas so she can’t show me the shipping details. In her spree page, she mentioned that ‘shipping details will be provided’ but by her 'shipping details', it just refers to the simple table that she drafted herself, not the actual shipping docs. And if she’s so busy, I do not understand how she can open and manage so many other sprees. I have been patiently asking her for the shipping docs but until now she’s still unable to provide. I’m already upset that I had to find replacement for Christmas gifts and it doesn’t help with her slow reply, so I gave her two choices: 1) she keeps the items and refund me; or 2) show me the shipping invoice and I’ll pay according to what’s on it.

I understand that spree organizers have to earn a little as it's a lot of work to conduct the sprees, but please at least be transparent about it. some mums that i used to spree with will collect a $2 flat handling fee per spree-er which i thought was reasonable for their efforts. but it's just plain wrong to charge exorbitant shipping fees.

It was my bad that I did not check this page for reviews on Kitty. Then again, i've seen her defend herself umpteen times elsewhere and chose to believe that she might not be that bad after all. but boy, i was totally wrong. Mums please be very careful when dealing with her.. ask for the shipping invoice and don't transfer blindly!

Just want to share my experiences too having started my sprees here only 3-4 months ago after being a dormant member for more than 2 years.

I recently participated in kitty's see kai run spree. Not too fantastic n a lot of anxiety as I found out about this page about 2-3 days after placing order of 3 pairs of shoes, my first order,
with her. Chose to believe since my first 2 experiences with other organisers were gd - not too sure abt shipping costs reasonableness but che che n Ashmum were helpful n prompt in response. This spree with kitty turned out to be a long process n her response time is slow which made u fear for your gds n money paid. I recently received my shoes but without boxes n all squeezed into a bag, skin all crumbled which i thot looked ugly n posted an enquiry on the rationale but got no answer. Guess no post service since monies all paid!

2. Next is spree with DP-busy bee. Hv not seen her being mentioned here before but she seems to have few bad sprees lately-missing parcel etc. a mth ago, she ordered a wrong size dress for me which I immediately highlighted after she posted the wrong size in her thread. But she told me DP does not allow change of size though I highlighted her mistake immediately. I graciously accepted in recognition that it is not easy to be an organiser n thinking that I can alter it costs Sh not be too x. I received my dress this week but the material was not the one that I ordered. My request for the earlier email exchange n order no. for me to follow up with DP directly was rejected which I cannot understand. She claimed email deleted, cannot share order no as it is her account, can't help me that I don't like my purchase, etc irrelevant points! Expected her to be more helpful n for somemore who made a $50 mistake n I did not make her pay for it!

I feel that spree participants' interests should be protected n not just organizers else if they abuse the system, it is very difficult for us to nail them since they are in the dark!

I ordered DP with busybee before and same thing, item came in wrong size. I ordered a size 12...she didn't say it will be Is us12. (I ordered a uk12) anyway...her us12 turned out to be uk16... Way too big and I ended up sending for alterations but still it didnt look as good as it should be if it has been of a right size. She claimed the size was sent by DP and she couldn't do anything about it...so I really LL.

Hi! My spree with busybee went fine though.

Anyway just wanna say its great spreeing with Mickey. She has ongoing spree for footshopping / Birkenstock.
Loot came fast and no hassle meet up.
I like.

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

<font color="ff0000">To comment</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

<font color="ff0000">To view</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE
(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

<font color="ff0000">Terms and conditions for using the form</font>:
1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision
2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading
3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet
4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

<font color="ff0000">Guideline on using the form</font>
1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone
happy.gif

For those who are new here, do check out the spreadsheet.

I would advise all not to spree with those with more than 5 bad comments even though there are good comments on them.

Hi
a lil 1 cent Q to spree organisers / ppl who have joined in such sprees earlier....

1. Most of the companies, do weigh their parcel by volume..so, do the spree organisers also charge the same way, or on weight basis???

2. Has anyone ordered chocolates from US???? Have u got it without becoming a mushy stuff in the pack???

Thanks for the help
happy.gif

Hi,

My experience with these spree organizer are very good. Highly recommended. Shipping fee is reasonable and transparent. Big thanks to them for taking the efforts to organize the spree.

I understand that some credit card do give discount and rebate on shipping and online purchase too. But think we should not be calculative on all these in view of the efforts put in by all these spree organizer. After all, the items are cheaper than if we ordered by ourselves.

- Qi7
- Jxmum
- Burberry
- wingkei
- Lynnet_mama

Happy spreeing!

steer clear of busybee's sprees - she is extremely evasive in her replies and deceptive.

see my comment on her in the excel spreadsheet.

update on busybee

singpost wrote to inform me that she wrote the wrong block number on my smartpac, hence the parcel was returned to her.

before SP wrote to me, i've bene chasing her for photographic proof of the packing slip and smartpac. she never sent any proof.

SP also told me that she posted my parcel on 8.1.13 instead of 3.1.13, and that she could have written her address on the recepient portion so it got routed back to her.

busybee still insists that she wrote my addr correctly AND wants me to pay for postage AGAIN.

maddening. pls avoid her sprees AT ALL COSTS.

i will gladly share my email correspondence with her, with anyone.

Like many other unsuspecting mummies,
I didn't remember to "double-check" this thread before placing oda in overseas spree.

I have been a SMH forumer for more than 4 yrs n I don't chat much cos I am a mummy of few words. Hence my low count of post despite joining so long ago. However, I feel compelled to warn others about this organiser: Kitty (3ladies)

Like the many other mummies who shared abt her, I was kicking myself for joining her spree n findg out too late abt her antics. Interestingly, She charged me reasonably for her shipping. FX etc and even mailed my item by registered mail. And there I was, counting my eggs before they were hatched.

My oda was for 2 mascaras.
BOTH mascaras came without their packaging. Both were from Maybelline. and both came without their cardboard backing and plastic seal. To cfm that Drugstore hasn't suddenly changed their Maybelline packaging, I ordered the same 2 mascaras from DS thru another organiser.

No prizes for guessing : the 2 new mascaras I re-ordered came with the usual full plastic seal n cardboard packing. The same packaging as it has always been for the last donkey years from Maybelline.

Good perk to be a spree organizer... FREE trial for 30days ????

Frankly my "loss" was "peanuts" since it was only 2 mascaras. BOTH went straight into the BIN.
I do count my blessings that it was only this small sum n After 4 yrs on the forum, my first 'loss'.

This is just a sharing.. A tribute to the majority of mummies here who have made this forum a great place for shopping.

Cheers

Hi all mummies,

I love this forum and has joined lotza spree to pamper myself being too busy and not able to go for retail therapy!!!!

Lucky me, my experience with all the spree organizers has been good. Most regular joined spree organizers are JXMUM and ASHMUM.

Honestly when I was first intro to this forum, I always thought that spree organizers are to earn profit from this. Just like a small business to bulk purchase. Frankly, I have never check or doubt about their shipping cost. To me, service is most important. Especially during sales period, the spree organizer must be diligent to place our order fast to prevent OOS. I will get very "upset" if my choice is OOS. =P

Actually is only right that spree organiser earn something out of this? The time to order, consolidate, sort and update on the shipping - all these take time. And time is indeed money too.

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion. I will still continue to "shop" here. And thanks to alot of mummies who actually make my shopping more efficient as I always refer to other mummies' order to look out for star buys... I even have once copy exactly what a mummy bought!!!!

"Mother" is the toughest job on earth. Love ourselves more and not forgetting to continue to be filial to our parents as well!!!

Great weekend!!!!

Can people please stop saying good things about JXMUM? ......scared she has too much spree-ists and can't attend to my ridiculous requests promptly anymore...

[love u WP]

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE

3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet

1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

happy.gif

Hi all,

I would like to share my bad experiences with Kitty(3ladies).
She has responded to other threads but has yet to respond to mine, despite repeated remainders on any updates on my refund requests. I feel that she has behaved in an irresponsible manner as an organiser

Hi All

Despite my repeated reminders and emails, Kitty (3ladies) refused to refund my bal of $81.24

My 8 pairs of crocs amounted $254.54 were 'suspected' to be lost in transit &amp; she only refunded me $173.3

She simply ignored all my requests &amp; emails till now; i hv since emailed e moderator for help too; she's such a irresponsible organiser

Hi all,

Just a suggestion, can we add the name of the person who comment on the good / bad organiser form?

Just let the person maintain the form will have the access and right to know who make the comments, it can be hide when we view the file.
It is make sure that the spree organiser don't write good comment about themselves to continue to cheat on others.

Reason: There are too many goods and bads comment on one organiser, which a lot of ppl suspect she comes out with her own story.. but is it true? we do not know unless we are required to fill in our nick when we fill up the form, else, everybody can write how good they themselves are...

Lil mouse, I don't think it will help cuz if that person wanna cheat, can get family members to write comment for her too.

Hi little mouse,
I've tried this method before but then no one dare to input the name fearing it'll be made known to others. So I've removed it.
I agreed that spree organisers could input good comments about themselves, so my suggestion is always look at the bad comments rather than the good ones.
For Kitty(3ladies), I think she should be blacklisted here.

agree with musicbox, i think it's evident enough that Kitty (3ladies) is not being transparent with her shipping charges. the spirit of the spree is to share shipping charges amongst mommies but it has been eroded to become an ugly money-making scheme by SOME people. i sincerely hope the moderators can blacklist Kitty.

Just to update, after my saga over the BBW spree with Kitty, i managed to get back my refund after she refused to show me the shipping details and insist that i was being difficult. she also challenged me to tell her who are the spree organizers who are transparent with their charges (a hint that she wasn't being transparent herself?)

I hope everyone read the comments on the spreadsheet carefully and beware of Kitty.

Just spree-d with Vicky. V efficient organizer. She was nice n helped keep my items (harrods) till items from other sprees arrived. Transparent with shipping and prompt reply. A lovely experience. Will spree with her again.
happy.gif

Thanks for sharing your experience mummies.

Guess I'm a little late to back out now. I have already transferred $274 to Kitty(3ladies) and joined her Kate Spade Surprise Sale spree on Feb 6. The bag I ordered is a medium - large size bag so I'm not sure how much international shipping charges I'll be slapped with when the shipment arrives sometime early March. I really hope I won't get a 'bill shock' like most mummies do.

Well, I will keep you all posted on my spree experience with Kitty(3ladies) yeah?

So far, it is pretty consistent with what most mummies have said. She has been pretty prompt in her replies when I was placing orders. I really hope everything will turn out just fine.

Keeping both my fingers and toes crossed. :x

Agree with Chillies...met Vicky personally when collecting loots. Very efficient, transparent and she organizes out of interest, not profit! Thumbs up!!

Sorry all, I would like to check if anyone of you bought from "groupcow" in the bulk purchase section?

All the moms who posted questions seems to be so new.

happy.gif

What I cannot understand is that despite that the rules are laid out clearly, why still have those "illegal" sprees in overseas section?? Some sprees looks more like bulk purchase just that they do not need to pay any fees over here....

Always thought that overseas section is just purely for sharing the shipping fees together. If the organizers want to earn any extra for their hardwork it is fine but should indicate the charges clearly. After that, it is up to the spreeist to join the spree or not based on the agreement terms

Hey Musicbox,

I agreed too good to be true.

I actually google
Koibito Fashion and guess what...

koibitofashion.multiply.com/

http://www.emall.sg/koibito-fashion-closet-p-5043.html?osCsid=jf6u5och64bce8hb2o23ukkfd5

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&amp;id..

koibitofashion.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/12

Please take a look at her profile...
Profile of Koibito Fashion
Not much info only 2000+ post then she became an intermediate member....

I am not sure if they are the same people but I doubt to trust her.

For those joining in her sprees, I wish u all get the items authentic and hopefully receive your loots. Please open your eyes wide open before transferring your $ to them. Coz once cheated, dun blame others.

Oh well, I saw she has another spree also in the BP section.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/8163495.html?1362380938

Maybe I am just busybody, this post is for people who are interested.

Hopefuly this is not another scam.....

**Note - police can't help you get back your cheated $ the most they can do is to catch this ppl and lock them up in jail.

This is not just $50-$100/- items. How cheap can you get if its not authentic?

For most scam cases, the first few customers will get what they bought, this is a strategy by the scammer.
These first few customers will then go around telling the rest they've got their items and they are genuine, and more ppl will put in money to buy.
When the scammer received 'enough' money, she'll disappear and this is when the scam burst and known.
Do you all still remember the case of USS? When some mummies questioned the organiser on how she can get such a good deal to book the hotel room at discounted price, she gave reasons and many mummies back her up saying they've stayed in the hotel rooms booked. But what happened? Someone ran away with more than $100k subsequently.
This happened in SMH forum here and there are many more similar scams.
So I'm not surprised even if there're mummies who got their LV, to me that is definitely a scam and not a genuine business.

Hi Windy,
Saw the BP thread you've posted. She stated "CHANEL &amp; FERRAGAMO SPREE#1 - 100% AUTHENTIC and BRAND NEW FROM FACTORY OVER-RUNS... "
This is really a joke, a sensible mind will know Chanel will never have over-runs. But she's smart this time, she never stated the price there, if not there might be others questioning her on the authenticity.

Hi Musicbox,

Yes, I remember the RWS and USS Scam.

For newly joined mummies, the details can be found below:-

<font color="0000ff">RWS and USS Scam

http://m.yahoo.com/w/news_asia/blogs/singaporescene/130-allegedly-cheated-rws-hotel-stay-scam-064442683.html?orig_host_hdr=sg.news.yahoo.com&amp;.intl=sg&amp;.lang=en-sg

Another scam featuring noelpauline and Cynthia.k

<font color="0000ff">http://sg.news.yahoo.com/woman-cheats-230-buyers-of-s-52-000-in-online-forum-scam.html</font></font>

Both took place at Singapore Motherhood Forum. Thanks.

But in bulk purchase, it is like a business, so shouldn't you state now the price instead of pm?? That is another thing I can't understand.......why so secretive?? I wonder if everyone was quote with the same price or different?

There was once I wanted to to purchase a Philips Air Fryer by mybebeneeds but I have my doubts and luckily I pull back and end up I didn't buy from her.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/7364918.html?1352305978

I also went to google thats why I doubt her and I even went to inform Bee Lee (SGMotherhood Moderator) but no reply from her so case closed.

I duno if its a scam coz in the end she return $ to the mummies after moderator step in and took quite some time.

Another scammer is the milk powder, if you mummies remember or go google Ng Meihui HP?
or milk scammer in sgmotherhood sure you will find something.

Lucky thing is that her sister have been helping her to pay off her debts for her. Its a Huge Amount!

I just want to send out alerts to mummies out there to be extra careful...

It's not 10 or 20 dollars that we can afford to lose. If hundreds is peanuts to u then dun come complain when get cheated.

Hi,

I also found Koibito Fashion dubious. See below for our messages.

<font color="0000ff">My message to her.

Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 10:26 pm:
Hi,

How much is the chanel classic flowers flat &amp; the ferragamo vera bow flats? By the way is the buckle gold or silver? Where are the factories &amp; any license proof for authenticity?
</font>

<font color="ff0000">Her reply to me

Hi edelwiss,

Thanks for your enquiry!

The Chanel Classic "Flower" Flats are going for $146 while the Ferragamo Vera Bow flats are $148.

The Ferragamo's buckle is GOLD in colour. The original production place is in Europe. And the shoes all come in original packaging.

Email [email protected] for any enquiries!
</font>

So she didn't reply about the license proof. A genuine pair of ferragamo cost probably $800+ but hers is less than $200. Really can't believe my eyes.

I read the "groupcow"'s BP with interest after i saw Winny's post above.

Very interesting and most of the so called buyers are really indeed new and coincidentally, most of them registered themselves in Jul 2012. This is amazing.

Ok i am too free, I compared the first page and the last, those posted in first page appeared recently in the last page as well. All with same questions mostly. So i guess the seller is reposting queries to move up the page?

This is not all, the buyers remain "royal" and keep having repeated orders. Hmmm...

Ha Kanec,
You're right, all the users posted comments or purchased from her thread are registered in July 2012 and I did a few search on the users, they only commented on her thread since registered.

Obviously all are fake transactions. Interesting.....

haha you went to the extra mile to do a further search.

I cannot imagine having to register for so many users. I agar gauge maybe 20 users have been created or mayb more. Hmm...so got to create 20 fake emails?? Wow how to remember?

Hi Kanec,

That's easy
happy.gif
just to create many multiple accounts. Especially u want to make quick $.

Just register same name with 1,2,3 etc.
Example of username:
1) Jane1
2) Jane2
3) Jane3
All use same password.

1 day create 5 accounts no so tedious already.

5 days will have 25 email accounts
happy.gif

Well some ppl really very free to create these dummy accounts.

happy.gif

just ponder..why spree-er kitty(3ladies) has so many sprees when there are so many complaints here?

i din joined any of her spree after i read some comments on her. i agree to some mummies that moderator should ban or blacklist her. but there again, she may create another account to start her biz again.

i personally joined these few spree-ers &amp; will continue to join their sprees as long as they continue to organise:
1) monkie (lesportsac &amp; kipling)
2) jxmum (ON, The Book People)
3) Vicky (Cath Kidston)

just my tots... oh.. i nearly wanted to join the USS &amp; RWS sprees but i back off when my hubby said 'where got such good lobang'

BIG SHOUT OUT to all honest spree organisers out there (esp Qi7, Jxmum, Dinoltan, Jolene, Miaon)!

Thank you for all the hard work
happy.gif

Oh no, I should have checked this thread before placing orders with Kitty. Keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be better...

I oso place orders with her b4 and it end up almost the same price if i buy from retail outlets. its a waste of my time i can easily buy it off the shelf within 5 mins just by queuing at the counter.

dear moderator,
one of the important rules for starting an overseas spree thread is "Items must be shipped from the online store origin to Singapore ", but most of the spree organisers do get it via vpost/ comgateway
happy.gif

does this way of getting items also considered as items from overseas?

Back