Sexless Marriage for >10 years

Sgguy

I'm married and don't have sex for >10 years after having a son. However, I have high sex drive. Anyone has any suggestions? Thank you.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply.
We have big issue & hardly talk to each other. I'm 50+ but still "fit & strong", she's 40+.
Is there any particular reasons tt both of u are not communicating? Is she not satisfy w u? Wasn’t both of u need to sort of it? As this is not healthy in ur marriage & to ur little boy too.

Y is it an issue now since u have been living in d same manner 4 d past 10 yrs?
Am more concern on sgguy's post...
Most are about 'sexless', over here and there in this forum.
And unsure why specifically saying 'I'm 50+ but still "fit & strong"'

Dear threadstarter,

I shared my reservations with JL8118. You PMed over 25 women about your 'weakness' in other words your problems with no sex (I was one of the persons you mass PMed and I counted the number of women u PMed.) and I just realised you posted a thread as well.

I'm married and don't have sex for >10 years after having a son. However, I have high sex drive. Anyone has any suggestions? Thank you.
Thanks in advance.
This is not uncommon. Many couples face that issue. Could be focus too much on the kids, hectic schedule etc etc. not sure what kind of suggestion you want, but I would suggest u to relook into your schedule or perhaps your wife schedule and find a sweet spot. Good luck.

Back