Sep 2018 Mummies, anyone?

My edd is the same as yours! What a coincidence!

Scanned this morning with super anxious feeling. My EDD is 4 September' 2018. So lucky, Baby is growing well, see the blinking heart & the sound of the heartbeat *teary eyes*. Although Sac still small but baby is growing well. Been praying every day for the baby to stay healthy.

Hi Sept mummies, tested positive this morning. This is my #2. Mixed feeling cos no. 1 is 8 yrs old. The thought of restarting everything is dreadful. Aside, im 39 this yr. Hub against the idea of #2. Still duno wat to do. Make a appt for ultrasound this wednesday to confirm .

Hi. Im at week 6 now and just visited Dr choo at mount E novena today. Heard baby's heartbeat for the 1st time and Im very looking forward to the next session. Any whatsapp group ongoing?

Hi. Im at week 6 now and just visited Dr choo at mount E novena today. Heard baby's heartbeat for the 1st time and Im very looking forward to the next session. Any whatsapp group ongoing?

Hi Sept mummies, tested positive this morning. This is my #2. Mixed feeling cos no. 1 is 8 yrs old. The thought of restarting everything is dreadful. Aside, im 39 this yr. Hub against the idea of #2. Still duno wat to do. Make a appt for ultrasound this wednesday to confirm .
Junvis, dont worry... im coming week 10 and this is my #2 too, #1 is already 13 years old.. though we plan for this baby and im younger than you, we still feel that its actually not too bad to restart everything again as we will have the help of #1! Maybe your hubby just feel tired, but when the bb is out, im sure he will help and be overjoy!!!

Hi mommies,

I’m in my 8 weeks now, waiting to see my first gynae appointment next week.
I’m seeing Dr Heng Tung lan, but at the same time thinking if Dr Natalie Chua will be another good option. Anyone have reviews on them?

Cheers!

Why don't you let the pregnancy decide? If it is a healthy pregnancy and everything clear, then go with it. If not, then you can abort. This way you don't have to decide. While you may be happy to get a #2 it can also be tiring. so I understand your mixed feelings. But it should be a decision that is agreed upon by both you and your hubby.

Is the email you provided the email linked to your facebook account? please PM me if you sent me the wrong email.
I'm in already! I realized my email add is linked to my daughter's account. have sorted it out. Sorry for the confusion. Btw, can also add me to the WA group, pls? Thanks!

I'm in already! I realized my email add is linked to my daughter's account. have sorted it out. Sorry for the confusion. Btw, can also add me to the WA group, pls? Thanks!

Great! :D I've told the whatsapp chat admin. She will be adding you shortly. She is at work currently.

Hi mommies,

I’m in my 8 weeks now, waiting to see my first gynae appointment next week.
I’m seeing Dr Heng Tung lan, but at the same time thinking if Dr Natalie Chua will be another good option. Anyone have reviews on them?

Cheers!

Hello! I'm 9 weeks now and I saw Dr Natalie Chua for my first appointment at 8th week :) For that one time I saw her she was quite chop chop kind but I had no issues with it. Will most likely continue seeing her and sign on the package :) Dr Natalie prices are cheaper than Dr Heng! Heh. And they're each other's covering I heard.

Junvis, dont worry... im coming week 10 and this is my #2 too, #1 is already 13 years old.. though we plan for this baby and im younger than you, we still feel that its actually not too bad to restart everything again as we will have the help of #1! Maybe your hubby just feel tired, but when the bb is out, im sure he will help and be overjoy!!!

hihi wondering if you could recall if you did the oscar or harmony test for your #1? How abt this time round?

hihi wondering if you could recall if you did the oscar or harmony test for your #1? How abt this time round?
I did harmony test for #1, i was very very young back then, only 19 years old so dr said harmony is enough...
Im 33 this year, intending to also do harmony test this time, will be asking the dr when i go for consultation this Saturday

Thanks for the reply.
I saw Dr Heng Tung Lan once and she is super busy. Consultation time is really quick too. But she is friendly.
I just called to make appointment with Dr Chua next week.

Hello! I'm 9 weeks now and I saw Dr Natalie Chua for my first appointment at 8th week :) For that one time I saw her she was quite chop chop kind but I had no issues with it. Will most likely continue seeing her and sign on the package :) Dr Natalie prices are cheaper than Dr Heng! Heh. And they're each other's covering I heard.

Hi Stella,

Please fill the form again for the Whatsapp group cos the phone number you enter is invalid (has 9 numbers instead of 8). Thanks!

Hi all... Found out I'm pregnant abt 3 weeks ago. Baby no. 3.. Thinking of going to kkh for check ups ñ then switch to parkway east for later pregnancy ñ delivery. EDD 13/09

Please use the form to join the whatsapp group. Your facebook invite will be sent to your email. Facebook will not be sending you a notification. Thanks!

Hi, anyone gng for panorama and/or pre-eclampsia tests? I'm 35 this year.. am considering these tests but very costly. Am thinking if i could do the tests elsewhere like kkh or nuh (i guess it's cheaper), anyone did this way before?

Hello Mummies to be,

I have a BNIB Philips Avent 3-in-1 Steriliser which I would like to let go as I would like to buy UV Steriliser instead. Bought the item in Oct during baby fair. Am letting go at $90 for quick deal. Please PM me if you are interested! Thanks!

Hello everyone! I am a first-time mum-to-be, 30 years old, and am currently 8 weeks along. EDD is estimated at 16 September 2018.

I am currently seeing Dr Goh Shen Li at Mt Alvernia. She was highly recommended by two of my friends. My husband is a doctor, and one of his batch mates who is training to be a gynae personally recommended Dr SL Goh as well, when he asked for advice. So far, visits have been very positive experiences. Dr Goh is sweet and patient, but my only grouses are waiting times of at least 40min, and no package pricing offered till date.

If you go with Dr Goh, you should note that she only delivers at Mt Alvernia hospital.

At the last visit, we were informed of options to do OSCAR, Harmony or Panorama testing for chromosomal defects, etc.

Can any fellow mummies here advise on which test to go for? Thank you! :)

Scanned this morning with super anxious feeling. My EDD is 4 September' 2018. So lucky, Baby is growing well, see the blinking heart & the sound of the heartbeat *teary eyes*. Although Sac still small but baby is growing well. Been praying every day for the baby to stay healthy.
Hey there Snowbell, my EDD Is also ont he 4th of September!

Hello all! Currently at 8 weeks+. Edd 29 sept. Had a previous mc last year hence probably will join the grp chat and fb after first trimester.

Gonna decide on Oscars/Panorama test on my next gynae visit. Can I check what tests are you ladies taking?

Hello all! Currently at 8 weeks+. Edd 29 sept. Had a previous mc last year hence probably will join the grp chat and fb after first trimester.

Gonna decide on Oscars/Panorama test on my next gynae visit. Can I check what tests are you ladies taking?

OMG. We have the exact same EDD! =D

I haven't decide on what test to take... probably Panorama cos more accurate?

OMG. We have the exact same EDD! =D

I haven't decide on what test to take... probably Panorama cos more accurate?

So coincidental! How are you feeling? I am quite paranoid cos of my previous mc. Hopefully all goes well this time round.

Yeah i also thinking of panorama cos oscars seem to have alot of false result! But the price diff is so much! Most of my friends seem to go for oscars though.

Are u doing the test on ur next visit? My next visit is week 11. Still so long!!

So coincidental! How are you feeling? I am quite paranoid cos of my previous mc. Hopefully all goes well this time round.

Yeah i also thinking of panorama cos oscars seem to have alot of false result! But the price diff is so much! Most of my friends seem to go for oscars though.

Are u doing the test on ur next visit? My next visit is week 11. Still so long!!

My stomach feels queasy all the time. No appetite but have to eat if not I will feel nauseous. How about you? Don't worry so much! Happy mummy = happy baby!

Yeah, most people I know seem to do Oscars too but I feel like I want a more accurate test. Haha.

My next visit is like Week 12, even longer than yours!

My stomach feels queasy all the time. No appetite but have to eat if not I will feel nauseous. How about you? Don't worry so much! Happy mummy = happy baby!

Yeah, most people I know seem to do Oscars too but I feel like I want a more accurate test. Haha.

My next visit is like Week 12, even longer than yours!

Honestly i dont have much symptons other than sore boobs and tiredness. So sometimes i really wonder if everything is ok!

Yeah and we can know the gender faster too! Haha i thot my gynae will see me more often cos of my previous experience. But nope. I am due to travel end of next week but really wonder if i should proceed. Sigh.

Back