Selling Thomson Medical Parking coupon

Weiwei81

With this coupon, pay a flat rate of $3 regardless of no of hours. Can be used for valet parking. Show it to the valet when handing over your car keys.

Deal by mail. Top up $0.50 for normal mail.

$6 each. Valid till 10 May 2017.

Would like to enquire about the coupon. Are u selling at $6 per coupon? Plus the $3 flat rate to be paid, in total $9 for whole day parking doesnt sound attractive. How does this your coupon work? Is it the same coupon as those that hospital issue at $3 for new parents for whole day parking?

Hi, I think it really depends on which day u go and for how many hours. On mon to fri most part of the day, based on sg car mart website, it's $3.90 for first hour and $1.90 for subsequent 30 min. Parking for 2 hours would already cost $7.70. So I would think $9 is attractive for whole day parking. Of course if u are only parking for an hour, it wun make sense to buy this.

Yes it's the same.

I am thinking of getting extra flat rate coupon for my visitors but they will only park at most 1 hour if not 2 hours. That would not be worth anymore cos' they would end up paying $9 instead of $3.90/$7.70.

I pass this. Thanks.

Back