Seeking Confinement lady review

Freelance Confinement Nanny 王涟桦 / 王连华 / Ong Lian Hoi (Hearsay she is nanny from hell)

Decided to step up to post reviews on different platforms despite the hassle because I do not allow any more babies to suffer under the hands of this nanny.

She swaddle babies really tightly till it leave marks on the body, zero support to the neck while swaddling, places babies to sleep on their stomach while being tightly swaddled. (Risk of SIDS)
She fed 90ml to 150ml of BM/FM to newborn LESS THAN A WEEK OLD, hands-free feeding method where bottles were supported by pillows only.
Babies were unable to refuse milk in this compromising position even when they had enough. (Risk of choking & overfeeding)
All these in hope that they will sleep as long as possible and not disrupt her leisure time.

She requested to buy many kinds of herbs/alcohol to cook for my confinement meals on the day she arrived.
I thought whatever an experienced nanny prepped for you will only do you good for confinement, not.

My babies were diagnosed with Breast Milk Jaundice due to the heavy usage of herbs/alcohol I consumed.

She uses 3 phones with non-stop voice messaging, while babies were asleep in the same room with her. (Even past midnight)
Offered her to use the living room instead because I do not want my babies’ sleep to be disrupted, she acknowledged but same thing happened again the next day and again and again.

She bathes them out of the tub, carried them on her hand while facing down and pouring cups of water on their backs.
Babies cried murder during EVERY BATH despite she claiming that this method is the most difficult to perform but of the best interest to the babies.

She demand that babies should be given pacifiers so that they will not cry and be cranky, and can sleep soundly at night. (she meant herself I guess)
She claimed that she had a bad headache, very tired and doesn’t want to die in my place. (Be informed that she have more than enough rest because my babies are always asleep? She need not do house chores except for prep and cook)
She complaint that nobody help her to take care of the twins. (joke)
She said she will leave if we don’t offer pacifiers to the babies.

No words can describe how rude she was to all of us even to me! (24/7 black face). During the entire period, I don’t even feel taken care of. And still have to endure her bad attitude.

We endured her poor attitude for the reason that she is here to take good care of my babies.
We endured her poor attitude because she boasted she have 20 years of excellent nanny experience, specializing in twins.

I let her go immediately, after 2 weeks.

As of today, I’ve stumbled upon the other 2 families who had engaged her after me, coincidentally both also did not complete the entire confinement cycle with her.

Be warned to all mummies all there.

Thanks for your update. I didn't managed to book her as i was waiting for some medical report and she got booked already by then. I got someone she referred and Im worried now if the person will be ok.

I think your comments will help a lot of ppl as i have tried alot of ways and platform to search for review on her and no results return.

from my understanding, nanny Intro each other to get the $200-$300 comms from each other. So they don’t care if the other nanny is good or bad, they just hoping mummies will commit.

Spoken to one of the family who hired her, lian hoi was recommended by her initial nanny.
after 2 days with LH, she stopped her service and scolded that nanny for her poor recommendation.

so it’s your choice, if not interview that nanny properly first before you commit.

Freelance Confinement Nanny 王涟桦 / 王连华 / Ong Lian Hoi (Hearsay she is nanny from hell)

Decided to step up to post reviews on different platforms despite the hassle because I do not allow any more babies to suffer under the hands of this nanny.

She swaddle babies really tightly till it leave marks on the body, zero support to the neck while swaddling, places babies to sleep on their stomach while being tightly swaddled. (Risk of SIDS)
She fed 90ml to 150ml of BM/FM to newborn LESS THAN A WEEK OLD, hands-free feeding method where bottles were supported by pillows only.
Babies were unable to refuse milk in this compromising position even when they had enough. (Risk of choking & overfeeding)
All these in hope that they will sleep as long as possible and not disrupt her leisure time.

She requested to buy many kinds of herbs/alcohol to cook for my confinement meals on the day she arrived.
I thought whatever an experienced nanny prepped for you will only do you good for confinement, not.

My babies were diagnosed with Breast Milk Jaundice due to the heavy usage of herbs/alcohol I consumed.

She uses 3 phones with non-stop voice messaging, while babies were asleep in the same room with her. (Even past midnight)
Offered her to use the living room instead because I do not want my babies’ sleep to be disrupted, she acknowledged but same thing happened again the next day and again and again.

She bathes them out of the tub, carried them on her hand while facing down and pouring cups of water on their backs.
Babies cried murder during EVERY BATH despite she claiming that this method is the most difficult to perform but of the best interest to the babies.

She demand that babies should be given pacifiers so that they will not cry and be cranky, and can sleep soundly at night. (she meant herself I guess)
She claimed that she had a bad headache, very tired and doesn’t want to die in my place. (Be informed that she have more than enough rest because my babies are always asleep? She need not do house chores except for prep and cook)

No words can describe how rude she was to all of us even to me! (24/7 black face). During the entire period, I don’t even feel taken care of. And still have to endure her bad attitude.

We endured her poor attitude for the reason that she is here to take good care of my babies.
We endured her poor attitude because she boasted she have 20 years of excellent nanny experience, specializing in twins.

As of today, I’ve stumbled upon the other 2 families who had engaged her after me, coincidentally both also did not complete the entire confinement cycle with her.

Agreed with you. I was one of them who engaged Ong Lian Hoi and we are so glad we didn’t keep her. This woman is terrible and a total disaster.

It is suspected that some nanny took up the job even though they are booked. Then they inform parents they are held up at current job and recommend their ‘friend’. But in fact they earn $2-300 kopi money for each referral.
Better not to get freelance CN nowadays

I also engaged her this year end of Jan 2022 and didn't do due diligence before engaging her. She was referred to us by someone and She is exactly what you have described.

In addition, she went to my neighbour's house on the pretext of viewing their house but went through their kitchen cupboards and took condiments without asking. When I ask her why she did that she told me she thought was my sister. :eek: my in laws and patents came over to see their grandsons and she interrupted into their conversations which is so rude.

I wanted to breastfeed my boy, she commented that i didnt have enough to feed him and told me she will just feed him formula milk. When i breastfeed my boy, she will keep opening my bedroom door and ask me if i am done cos she wants to feed my son! I return my boy to his room aans caught her bathing him the 2nd time. She said that he is dirty after I breastfeed him?! He was just a few days old and she treated him like a rag doll, flipping him on his tummy and give him an aggressive "massage".. my boy was crying so badly.

We sent her packing within 48 hours and gotten nannies from an agency but it wasn't any better. Nannies sent over are inexperienced n full of issue.

My boys are now coming 4 months and we are trying to engage nanny/baby sitter to take care of them instead of sending them to ifc. Through facebook SG Nanny, i got in touch with Lucy Ng who claimed that she is an agent. She linked us up to Nanny Chin Pei Feng (PF) a malaysian who purportedly took care of twins in SG till they are 1.5 year old and she went back to msia in Dec 2021.

Ms Lucy claimed that she is a partner of an agency named Bumble Bee. We interviewed PF with Lucy and PF seems confident stating that she handled twins herself with no additional help n tell us to leave my boys to her.

On Lucy Ng
- We asked Lucy for a contract with her agency since we are engaging her nanny PF. She avoid this topic totally.
- nearing the reporting day of PF at our place, we texted Lucy on PF's reporting time. she replied in a rude n unprofessional manner questioning us back as to why we are asking so much question now and why we didn't get in touch with PF. I clarified with her that all these details wasn't mentioned in detailed during the interview with her n PF and she is suppose to follow up. We don't even have PF's number.

On PF:
Her planned stay-in with us was on the 24th May but she came to our place a few days earlier so that my current CLs can walk her thru the daily routine of my boys. However when she came, she requested 2 days off per mth which Lucy didnt mention, she seems not confident and keep mentioning that she is scared as she has not handled babies for a while. She knows we have helper to support her, but she still say she is scared. Then she asked me questions like which babies is easier to take care. I am quite taken aback. Inconsistent stories: She told my CLs that she has not been working for 1 year and have not handled babies this age for a long time. She showed photos of the twins she took care to my CLs and my CLs told me that the twins are already quite big. Today she contacted me stating that she is unwell and mentioned that she wants to reconsider taking up the job. It was later in the day she replied declining the job. It seems like she is looking for an easy job?

All mommies should be warned.

Back