Seeking advice from Christian women who went through IVF

AnnaL

hi ladies, i'm not from Singapore, but I found these forums to be supportive. I'm from North America..and the forums just seem so judgemental. So I'm hoping to get advice specifically from Christian women who went through IVF. My story is that I have struggled with trying to concieve for about 2 years now and I am considering IVF. The only problem is that I"m at the crossroads now...because if I consider IVF, I'm left with my options with what to do with the remaining embryos or if some embryos were found to be genetically abnormal. My fertility clinic can now apparently check to see which embryos are genetically abnormal. I would really love to get perspectives on what other Christian women have done during their IVF process. What did you do with the remaining healthy embryos, and what did you do with the ones that were genetically abnormal? how did you take God into this consideration? I know that this is such a a controversial topic and not all of you are comfortable with sharing for fear of judgement..but i really do need advice....help!

Back