seeking adoptive parents to adopt our son

jannet

Hello we are seeking adoptive parents to adopt our baby we did at first thought of abortion but after thinking it over we decided to place him up for adoption because we belive the is some one out there that needs a cry of a baby in thier home so bad we are looking for a for ever loving home for the baby where he will be spoiled with love and care you can reach us via

[email protected]

Hello we are seeking adoptive parents to adopt our baby we did at first thought of abortion but after thinking it over we decided to place him up for adoption because we belive the is some one out there that needs a cry of a baby in thier home so bad we are looking for a for ever loving home for the baby where he will be spoiled with love and care you can reach us via

[email protected]
Hi. My husband and i are keen to adopt. Can you pm me pl. Thanks

[email protected]

Hi Jannet, are you still looking for a potential adoptive family? My husband and I are currently looking for a baby to adopt. We are 34 & 32 years old, and looking forward to finding a little one to join our family. Please do get in touch if you're still looking for a home (98172533). Thank you so much. ♥

[email protected]

Hi im keen on adoption thanks

Back