Scoliosis Mums around?

Saffron 31

Hi mummies and mummies-to-be :)
I wud like to check whtr there is anyone who is a scoliosis person, is preggie now or have gvn birth?

Hi mummies and mummies-to-be :)
I wud like to check whtr there is anyone who is a scoliosis person, is preggie now or have gvn birth?
Hello! I do have the scoliosis condition, have been married for 2+ years but no children yet. I am also thinking if this condition will affect pregnancy. Mine was quite serious, i had to wear a brace during my teenage years. How serious was yours? And have you had children yet?

Hello! I do have the scoliosis condition, have been married for 2+ years but no children yet. I am also thinking if this condition will affect pregnancy. Mine was quite serious, i had to wear a brace during my teenage years. How serious was yours? And have you had children yet?

Hi axyaxy,

i went tru spine surgery bcoz of my vry severe scoliosis in yr 2011! And nw im a proud mummy of a 2month old girl :D
i have 2 titanium rods and 16 screws in me now and itz gonna be there permanently. Well im sure you can do it too dear...go for it.
initially i was like you too thinking about whtr i can go tru it or nt and ol bt my surgeon who did my spine op encouraged me
to go agead and start a family. And im hapi that i headed his advice. U can talk to a gynae further or an orthopadic if u want too.
Mine was a normal delivery and was without any epidural since i had rods in me, and by god's grace sumhow managed to pull tru
the delivery. as for the backaches and leg pain during the pregnancy, i pressume not only ppl like us bt all preggie ones wil hv to
go tru it i guess. all the best to you! ;)

Hi Saffron,

I went thru the scoliosis surgery too! The permanent rod in gonna be there forever :) I delivered 2 kids with normal delivery without epi :)

My sister had scoliosis surgery with Dr Sean Ng when she was younger. A year ago she had just delivered her first baby normally, so it is more than possible <3 You just have to have the right ortho and gyne

Back