SCAM on PSP, NTUC Vouchers, Reductil, thumbdrives... etc

bee lee

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

The suspect Ayu will be charged in Court tomorrow (Wed) morning .

She is involved in selling PSP, Reductil, NTUC vouchers and thumbdrives in this forum. Some of the usernames she used are : ayu, zuzu5cucu, Cherylmaigne, shantelb_joey and evelyn.

If you are one of the victims, please lodge a police report at Tanglin Police Division HQ or any neighbourhood police post as soon as possible.

You may email me your report number so that I can consolidate for the officer-in-charge's reference.

My email address is [email protected]

Thank you.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi,

Update from the police :
The suspect Ayu N Ang was charged in the Subordinate Court on 19.8.2009 and was remanded under court order for a period of 7 days, i.e she was not granted bail to allow Police to complete their investigations. Her case will be mentioned in Court 26 on 26.8.2009 at 9.30 am.

Victims who have not lodge a police report, please do so before 25 Aug 2009. You may report at Tanglin Police Division HQ or any neighbourhood police post.

Please forward your report number to [email protected], so that I can consolidate for the officer-in-charge's attention.

Thank you.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi,

The police is suggesting those who have received refund from the suspect to provide information as well. This will add up to the number of cases against the suspect.

Please contact me at [email protected] for the officer's contact details, and you may liaise with the officer directly.

Thank you.

Best regards
Bee Lee

hi bee lee,

i was led here by this thread: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/2807034.html?1251299410

could you pls confirm whether the info posted by littlerabbit is correct?

<font color="aa00aa">"Some of the nicks she has been using are:
Evelyn, Lotus Sutra, Mama6kiddy, Mrs Douglas (xiaobai_78), Merciful_God (xiaobai_78), flytatt2, Shantelb Shirley Ang, Jous, Tin Hua, PSP 2000 (iphone_world), Ang Yu Nah, Clary_Shirley (meero), Zelinne (cherylmaigne), ZU, Gibston-Mom (shantelb_joey), MoMo (shantelb_joey), Ayu (shantelb_joey), etc.

HP no. she has been using are:
83465612, 94480877, 82648073, 81731518, 93352932, 98648164, 83227795, 83125137

Bank account nos. she has been using are:
POSB savings 245554460
POSB savings 228229776
POSB savings 200719328
OCBC saving 5283009271

IC No. she has used is S7505635D.

Email addresses she has been using are:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Lastly, she stays in her mum's place, Blk 715 Yishun St 71, #02-XXX. "</font>

Coz i've dealt n received refund from mama6kiddy on sale of pigeon breast pads. not sure whether i need to liaise with the police officer u mentioned or not? pls advise. tks.

Hi grace_hui,

The officer should be able to advise you. I have PM you his contact, please contact him directly.

Thank you.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Update from the police :

The case against Ayu Najiha Ang is fixed for Mention in Court no.26 on 15.9.2009 at 9 am. She had made application for adjournment to engage a
lawyer to mitigate her cases.

Regards
Bee Lee

I'd appreciate any information regarding Ayu Najiha Ang since i'm about to contact police regarding her cheating me a large ammount of money . Has she been released from prison ? Urge anyone with information to contact me asap . thank you in advance !

I think she could be trying to "dig" see what latest evidence we all have by pretending to be so and so... Everyone has to take precaution here.

Got someone tell me that she is working at Ruyi restaurant located at Changi Airport Terminal.. Spotted her during morning time.

Back