SAHM with 3 or more kids

mar_mum2

I'm a SAHM with 3 kids - 6 yr old boy, 4 yr old girl and a 17 months boy.

Any other SAHM with 3 or more kids here?

Hi Evonne,

I am disqualified leh....
happy.gif

Anyway, just to say hi and nice to meet u!

kooifung,
hee hee... don't say that lah...

is quite tiring and stressful to be a sahm with 3 kids... so just thot of findin mummies with same situation so can share and encourage each other. :)

btw, nice to meet you too... especially such a nice mummy who volunteers to help collect stuff and send to the charity org!

<blink><font color="ff6000"><font size="+2">3 cheers to Kooi fung!!!</font></font></blink>

Hi,

I am a sahm with 4 kids... eldest is 6yo girl but she is very rebellious... 4yos son is much more sensible and mature compared to my eldest girl. My 3yos son is cheeky but sweet boy and my youngest girl is only 8mos. Very stubborn and hard to handle her too at times.

Just chance upon this thread and find it interesting

Wow! Kudos to mummies with >2 kids

How you guys manage? especially got baby that need so much attention??

<font color="0000ff">Hazel,</font>
oh my!!! you have 4 and the age gap bet the 2nd and 3rd so close!!! how did you survive? my eldest is rebellious also. my girl is a bit like 傻大姐! Blur blur but I try to give her attention cos she showing a bit of middle child syndrome. My youngest is the sweetest, so he gives me a lot of joy! But everyday is a battle!!!

<font color="119911">xpink,</font>
it must be a difficult stage now since your bb only 2 weeks and ur 1 yr old boy must be fighting for attention. <blink><font color="ff0000">加油!</font></blink>

<font color="0077aa">Binary,</font>
It's not easy, that's why I started this thread hoping to encourage one another.

ya... my 3rd son is also the one who keeps giving me joy everyday but he is too clingy at times that I find it as a nuisance, heehee....

My eldest gal will be the one who made me headache everyday wo fail.... but overall i am still lucky enough as I still have my 2nd son who is quite sensible... He at times help me out with housewrk, those simple one lah...

hi marmum &amp; mommies here,

i m also a SAHM with 3 kids. 6 &amp; 5 yrs old girls &amp; 9 mths old boy. both girls are hyperactive &amp; mischievous, the elder one who is born in the year of monkey being the worst!!

SAHM... a very tiring &amp; tedious job... 24/7. looking after them all by myself w/o any help from PIL &amp; myself is fr single parent family. now like living in batuk cave... never been to RWS, ION Orchard etc. lost touch with the world liao...

Now we have 3 mummies here with a 6 year old child - <font color="ff6000">Hazel,</font> <font color="0000ff">wintersonata</font> and myself.
Seems like the monkeys are all very mischievous.. ha ha! I have a hard time with him also.
Always losing my cool.

wintersonata,
your husband not free to bring the family out ocassionally? There's a small playground at the shoppin mall beside Centrepoint (if I rem correctly cos I've been there once only). Can go window shop and let the kids play there for a while.

Mirda,
hi there! since your elder 2 are girls, they should be able to help around the house right?

Hazel, Mirda,
How do your manage the house and kids? I find myself screaming at them constantly. Sometimes, I hate myself for that!

Hi mar_mum,

No choice but to scream at them too no matter how much I hate myself for it.

My hubby will at times help me out with the housewrk. and now, I am considering of returning to wrkforce cos my gal's pd was suggesting that my eldest gal could be belong to the type that would prefer parents go wrkg.

Hazel,
u asked ur gal's PD about her behaviour and that's what he suggested? i thot such suggestion should come from like counsellor.

I comtemplatin to go work also. cos cannot manage him. But then, was doing the calculation, if i work, all the money will go to childcare and nothing left. then when I reach home, I still gotta do housework and stuff. So, like not very economical.

Recently found this book from the library: 'In praise of stay-at-home-mum' by Dr Laura Schlessinger, so at least a bit comfort about my decision. Cos this book is an assurance to sahm that it is a wise decision to do so.

that pd of mine was quite gd, he was like a frenz of mine.

yes, it is nt worth if all sent to cc so my hubby and I was thinking of hiring a maid as we did so last time.

my hubby will be coming home ard 11am which is ard 8 hrs after I went for wrk so it shldn't be much of a prob.

Haze,
ur hubby work overnight shift? then wat you going to work as? u leave home at 3am??

i had a maid for a short while. While I was pregnant with no. 3 and a few months after. Maid didn't wanna continue and I also decided to do away with maid. Kids were spending too much time playin with maid in the afternoon. And it's difficult having to manage kids as well as maid.

oops sry typo error, i mean 3hrs after i gg for wrk... Intending to look for an office job. I was previously in HR line. I dun wrk at 3am but I wake up ard that time to pump my milk.

ya, my hubby wrked frm 5am to ard 11am.

Hazel,
ha ha... ok. ur hubby work only 6hrs?? anyway, will u have time for couple time if you work cos i believe ur hubby will sleep early right?

Below is a blog shared by a mummy - "Learn The Fun Way" for you to know more about the Phonics Training course. Scroll all the way down and view the 'Fun Class Letter' session or click under 'My Fun Class' and you will have an idea on how the lesson will be taught. (Pls note that All craft materials are fully prepared and provided).
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Learn-The-Fun-Way/138109496285484

If you are interested, look under Bulk Purchase section - "Phonics Training Course for Mummies" for course details and 2012 training schedule.

Hi! I am a SAHM with 3 kids - 2 boys 7 and 5 yrs and a 10 mth girl.
I blog at www.*******************************.blogspot.com and seldom drop by SMH anymore. But I am looking for playdates for my baby girl and if anyone is keen, do drop by my blog to say hi. :>

Back