Right brain Home training for 1yr old child

Hi Violet,

I'm currently a shichida parent but it is too expensive after staying for one year especially when Daddy attended the class with him twice and started complaining about my son's rejection towards him. My boy is perfectly fine with me but i don't understand why is my son behaving this way.

Actually, i'm a SAHM so i did home practice with him everyday. Do you think i need to continue his class or just continue to do home practice at home will do.

May I have the home-based shichida contact number, please?

Thank you very much.

Rightbrilliance at Toa Payoh has closed down. Anyone has contact for similar home-based training, please share. Thank you...

If any mummies don't mind coming in to jb over the weekends for the right brain class, there is one located near jusco tebrau city. It's only rm150/mth of 4 classes. Their teaching method very close to shichida. :)

Hi Violet and Slhyee,

Not sure if the home based right brain training is still available. Would Like to find out more for my kids.
Please PM me both your contacts. Thanks!

Hi mummies. not sure if this chat is still active. Keen to send my kid to the home based right brain training. Anyone has the contact to share as the outside ones are just too ex? Thanks.

Hi mummies. not sure if this chat is still active. Keen to send my kid to the home based right brain training. Anyone has the contact to share as the outside ones are just too ex? Thanks.

Back