Reviews on Womb Therapy by Highlander Aesthetica

biehive

I am trying to conceive #2 and came across the womb therapy massage by Highlander Aesthetica.
It supposedly helps women with menstruation or infertility issues.
Has anyone tried this therapy and does it help with your fertility? Thanks!

Lyresh

I am trying to conceive #2 and came across the womb therapy massage by Highlander Aesthetica.
It supposedly helps women with menstruation or infertility issues.
Has anyone tried this therapy and does it help with your fertility? Thanks!
Hi Biehive. I will have a trial schedule on Saturday. Just taking chances that this would help us conceive as well. Will give a feedback after. Wish me luck!

MiyukiKoi

Hi Biehive. I will have a trial schedule on Saturday. Just taking chances that this would help us conceive as well. Will give a feedback after. Wish me luck!
Hi Lyresh, after your trial w/them kindly share w/us your experience/thoughts/feelings about them?

biehive

After asking for reviews here, I decided to give it a shot anyway.

I conceived after 3 sessions!

Not too sure if it’s mere coincidence, but I felt my PMS symptoms alleviating after 2 sessions. Each session is pretty relaxing. However, they are very popular and you need to make appointment fast. If the ones before you are late, be prepared to wait also as your appointment will get pushed back.

Other than the womb therapy I also did other things such as TCM.

All the best to all TTC ladies. Baby dust to you!

Sswan

Won't recommend Highlander womb awareness Centre,Highlander Aesthetica is tad dishonest! Wendy was using fear, hard & pressurize selling quoting how bad shape I'm in and she won't give same price if I dont commit to package on the same day. Prices are inconsistent too! Unprofessional and absolutely not knowledgeable about the procedure. Unable to answer questions and just brushed off vaguely. Unprofessional in gossiping about another with her friend in her shop. bad-mouth others when asked how different is her with others. Greed and lack of integrity that they prey on our fear and desperation to get pregnant.

windeangle

Won't recommend Highlander womb awareness Centre,Highlander Aesthetica is tad dishonest! Wendy was using fear, hard & pressurize selling quoting how bad shape I'm in and she won't give same price if I dont commit to package on the same day. Prices are inconsistent too! Unprofessional and absolutely not knowledgeable about the procedure. Unable to answer questions and just brushed off vaguely. Unprofessional in gossiping about another with her friend in her shop. bad-mouth others when asked how different is her with others. Greed and lack of integrity that they prey on our fear and desperation to get pregnant.
when is your visit ?

Sswan

Was disappointing. Went down all the way from North. Apparently there are many others who shared their unhappy experience and review in other forums too. Should research more before making my way down.

windeangle

Was disappointing. Went down all the way from North. Apparently there are many others who shared their unhappy experience and review in other forums too. Should research more before making my way down.
people who are trying to conceive are desperate to try anything

biehive

I’m sorry to learn about your experience. Yes it is true that those experience infertility are extremely vulnerable and there are people out there who will not hesitate to prey on our fears to make money.

Sswan

I’m sorry to learn about your experience. Yes it is true that those experience infertility are extremely vulnerable and there are people out there who will not hesitate to prey on our fears to make money.
Yes. All I want is to find someone who can help me and all I get was the undesirables from her!

Sswan

Are they still in business? I left a review on their Google website hoping to get a call from them and it changed name and stated permanently closed. They are weird. Over few months changed 3 businesses name

C_Sem

I experienced the same thing as you. But I saw so many positive reviews on her FB. Not sure if they r true. So I also still went ahead to try. The massage did helped me w my menses cramp. But they don't bother to do follow up service to check anything or provide any other advice except to complete the job. :(

Sswan

I experienced the same thing as you. But I saw so many positive reviews on her FB. Not sure if they r true. So I also still went ahead to try. The massage did helped me w my menses cramp. But they don't bother to do follow up service to check anything or provide any other advice except to complete the job. :(
I no longer see reviees on her FB and my review on her Google was no longer there. She must have had many bad reviews hence block reviews. Yes. I had sleepless night after that. Her words just make me feel so lousy. To think she use such unethical way