Reviews on Dr Edwin Thia or Dr John Tee from KKH as well as reviews on KKH services for delivery

Sharon C

Dear moms,

im looking to switch to seeing a gynae from.KKH and was recommended either Dr Edwin Thia or Dr John Tee. Any mommies have experience or reviews on the both doctors menioned? Will be grateful for reviews before deciding to change. Im a considered a high risk pregnancy mommy, with age, diabetes and my baby is conceived through ivf.

Dear moms,

im looking to switch to seeing a gynae from.KKH and was recommended either Dr Edwin Thia or Dr John Tee. Any mommies have experience or reviews on the both doctors menioned? Will be grateful for reviews before deciding to change. Im a considered a high risk pregnancy mommy, with age, diabetes and my baby is conceived through ivf.

Hi Sharon, may I know are u with Dr John Tee ?

I wanted to share a personal experience which happened in Kkh on the 4th of december 2020.

My wife had an emergency c section because they ruptured her premature membranes causing a cord prolapse.

She was supposed to have a natural delivery.

John Tee was our doctor but he was not around and had junior doctors do the procedure after induction.

The first doctor came to break the water bag. She said she couldnt.

Then the second came and forced it in and the rest is history. Code green happened.BTW there were at least two code green cases.

I don't want to explain more because I know there are expectant mothers here.

I have filed a suit on them.

Please please just be very careful. Keep asking questions to the doctors. I pray that this does not happen to anyone. Thanks.

John Tee is okay but the fact of having the junior "show off" doctors are mind boggling. You would expect John tee to be there than these junior physicians.

Back