Reviews for Sparkletots Telok Blangah pls? Urgent

momma79

Anyone has your child in Sparkletots Telok Blangah?
I would like to receive feedback / reviews on them before I enrol my child in there.

Urgent please? Thanks!

Hi Angelic Ann,
yes I have already enrolled my child there & school starts next year.
I've visited the place many times to recce and I am impressed with the cleanliness & facilities of the place.
The dedication of the teachers is commendable too.
The kids there seem happy and learning a lot too.
I really hope my child will adapt well when he starts soon.

I started registration for my child early this year cos the waiting list is very long.
Maybe you would like to call the centre & find out?

Hi Angelic Ann,
yes I have already enrolled my child there & school starts next year.
I've visited the place many times to recce and I am impressed with the cleanliness & facilities of the place.
The dedication of the teachers is commendable too.
The kids there seem happy and learning a lot too.
I really hope my child will adapt well when he starts soon.

I started registration for my child early this year cos the waiting list is very long.
Maybe you would like to call the centre & find out?

Hi, may I check how long did you wait for them to call you back? I am intr in another outlet and they say as it is in accordance to name list, they will not be sure when they can return call. Am keen in them because its just opp my blk but i am afraid my kid end up with no school if I just wait...thks

I can't remember exactly how long it took for them to call me back. But I did remember registering online at least 1 year earlier.
When I did not hear from them, I called them to check. I was then informed they will collate all registration & call selected ones for registration (based on born year of your child, ie 2011-born for next year Nursery or 2012 infants for next year Infant Care).

All I know the quota for Infant Care is very small (cos they exercise small ratio of teacher to infant) while Nursery & Kindergarten quota bigger (2 classes each).
How old is your child TLCP? If you're staying opp the blk, shouldn't it be easier to those living nearer? Maybe you would like to call & check if there is still vacancy left?

My girl is now in their infant care. According to one of the parents, this care centre is well known to be better than others because their principal is very strict. I stay in telok blangah crescent, there is an infant care centre there but I find the environment is not as clean and cosy as this one. The teachers are good too. My girl has been there for one month. I find she become more independant. Meaning we don't have to constantly carry her. Before she goes to infant care we carry her a lot. If we don't carry her she cry and does not want to be alone. Now I just put her in the rocker, she can play with her hand and I can do my own things. The waiting time is quite long and I heard that is not easy to get in. I waited about half a year.

Back