Review and experience of 3 OB-GYN at KKH

Leha2019

Hello to all to be mums or already mums! I am very new in this forum. I just found out I am about 5 weeks pregnant. I went in to 24hr KKH clinic as I had a bit of spotting. The duty doctor at KKH did a scan and confirmed pregnancy, but no fetal image was seen which I was told is quite normal at this stage. He suggested another ultrasound in 2 weeks just to check everything is fine and start seeing OB-GYN. I will be private in KKH. In order to settle on a doctor I need your help. Can you kindly share any previous experience with below doctors of KKH? It will be of great help and will appreciate a lot.

Dr Manisha Mathur
Dr John Tee Chee Seng
Dr Suzanna Sulaiman

In generally, do doctors in KKH do their own ultra sound? Or ultrasound is always done separately by a technician and then image is shown to doc?

Hello to all to be mums or already mums! I am very new in this forum. I just found out I am about 5 weeks pregnant. I went in to 24hr KKH clinic as I had a bit of spotting. The duty doctor at KKH did a scan and confirmed pregnancy, but no fetal image was seen which I was told is quite normal at this stage. He suggested another ultrasound in 2 weeks just to check everything is fine and start seeing OB-GYN. I will be private in KKH. In order to settle on a doctor I need your help. Can you kindly share any previous experience with below doctors of KKH? It will be of great help and will appreciate a lot.

Dr Manisha Mathur
Dr John Tee Chee Seng
Dr Suzanna Sulaiman

In generally, do doctors in KKH do their own ultra sound? Or ultrasound is always done separately by a technician and then image is shown to doc?

Hi Leha, may I know which gynae u have chosen ?

Back