The quote in Aug2019 was
Stim jab to Eggs Retrieval 19k myr
Frozen transfer 2k myr
Free storage for 1year
PGS up to 5 blastocyst 11k myr
PGS 6th blastocyst and onward 2k myr each

Hope the above is helpful. Good luck.

Thanks Bbkay for the charges info. :)

hi all, i am also with IVF Bridge iwth Dr Tan . Just did transfer yesterday and very nervous of the results. Is there anything vit i should take and the symptom i will feel during these 11 days of waiting ? ;)

hi all, i am also with IVF Bridge iwth Dr Tan . Just did transfer yesterday and very nervous of the results. Is there anything vit i should take and the symptom i will feel during these 11 days of waiting ? ;)

How’s your transfer? I am planning to transfer in this clinic soon.

Hi hi , dr tan is good. But he is always so busy. Where are u at now ? Chosen a date for the transfer already? I am 5 weeks plus now.. :) praying to complete this trimester! The worst is the waiting .... after the transfer .

Sunway fertility clinic. FET with medication at sunway is rm5000. I saw pple mentioned that frozen transfer is RM2k at ivf bridge. So I plan to change clinic .

Hi, I went to Dr Tan twice this month for a second opinion. I have very low AMH, high FSH, no follicle count as of Jan 2023. I was diagnosed with premature ovarian insufficiency in Sep 2021 when I was 30. I know my case is unique and difficult. If any of you here with a unique case are planning to visit Dr Tan, just be prepared mentally. His words are harsh and hurtful. I prepped myself but I still cried for at least 2 days after each visit.

“you are not normal/ abnormal”
He laughed when I said I wanted to try IVF with my own egg.

All were blurted out despite saying that nobody can help me except him.
I personally still have hope, but unsure if I want to continue working with him. On top of that he advised birth control instead of HRT to regulate period, which is not the correct protocol as per scientific research.

Hi, I went to Dr Tan twice this month for a second opinion. I have very low AMH, high FSH, no follicle count as of Jan 2023. I was diagnosed with premature ovarian insufficiency in Sep 2021 when I was 30. I know my case is unique and difficult. If any of you here with a unique case are planning to visit Dr Tan, just be prepared mentally. His words are harsh and hurtful. I prepped myself but I still cried for at least 2 days after each visit.

“you are not normal/ abnormal”
He laughed when I said I wanted to try IVF with my own egg.

All were blurted out despite saying that nobody can help me except him.
I personally still have hope, but unsure if I want to continue working with him. On top of that he advised birth control instead of HRT to regulate period, which is not the correct protocol as per scientific research.
I do not think that you need to be mentally affected by his words. Some doctors are more straightforward, some are more TLC and sugar coat their words. It might be a better idea to listen to the hard truth and work out a solution rather than a doc who beats around the bush and waste your time.

If you believe in him, you should go along his protocol and not doubt him. If you think that you are not comfortable with him, then I suggest you better change doc because you need to work with him hand in hand very often i your IVF journey.

Hi, anyone is currently seeing Dr Tan or planning to do ivf with him?

i just booked an appt with Dr Fabian but can’t find much review of him.

Hello, I cant say much for Dr Tan but I went to Dr Fabian for consultation. He comes across as somebody who is assuring and confident of what he is doing. The downside is the very long waiting time in the ulu office building.

Hi, I’m with Dr Tan and my friends from Sg & Jb have highly recommend Dr Tan - ivf bridge. Just sharing, the down side of having to do ivf at Jb is the long wait at custom and especially if you’re those that will feel very nausea after egg retrieval is really a rough journey back home if there is a bad jam at custom. Other than that I feel is good and Dr Tan is professional. He will be moving to south key mid valley area soon I hope that helps a little.

oh yes, do remember to bring extra or better ice pack if you’re taking your meds home incase there’s a long wait at custom.

Hi, I’m with Dr Tan and my friends from Sg & Jb have highly recommend Dr Tan - ivf bridge. Just sharing, the down side of having to do ivf at Jb is the long wait at custom and especially if you’re those that will feel very nausea after egg retrieval is really a rough journey back home if there is a bad jam at custom. Other than that I feel is good and Dr Tan is professional. He will be moving to south key mid valley area soon I hope that helps a little.

oh yes, do remember to bring extra or better ice pack if you’re taking your meds home incase there’s a long wait at custom.
Have you done the frozen transfer already? Is everything so far so good?

Hi. I m 40 and have done 3 ivf cycle with kkh. All failed. I have low amh and poor quality of embryo. Am thinking of seeking Dr Tan for advise. Anyone with similar situation have success rate with Dr tan b4?

Hi. I m 40 and have done 3 ivf cycle with kkh. All failed. I have low amh and poor quality of embryo. Am thinking of seeking Dr Tan for advise. Anyone with similar situation have success rate with Dr tan b4?
Hi, I’ve failed 1 cycle with a few transfers in Singapore and I’m seeing doctor tan ivf bridge now. So far so good! He is friendly and very “casual”… Maybe you can seek alternative and see what he suggest, I brought along my reports on my first visit previously and he also asked on the jabs dosage for my first cycle’s gyane have given me, how many embryos retrieved, frozen / fresh transfer. And if I’m not wrong I’ve read online he practice more on d5 frozen transfer. I hope the above helps & prepare you for your visit! Good luck and Jia you!

Hi, I’ve failed 1 cycle with a few transfers in Singapore and I’m seeing doctor tan ivf bridge now. So far so good! He is friendly and very “casual”… Maybe you can seek alternative and see what he suggest, I brought along my reports on my first visit previously and he also asked on the jabs dosage for my first cycle’s gyane have given me, how many embryos retrieved, frozen / fresh transfer. And if I’m not wrong I’ve read online he practice more on d5 frozen transfer. I hope the above helps & prepare you for your visit! Good luck and Jia you!

Is private. We have a timeline chart on the jabs and dosage we have to inject, blood test dates and when to transfer etc so I brought that along.
I guess is also case to case basis but if you don’t have you can roughly let him know what jab you’re taking like eg. Gonal F how much dosage etc. After letting him see my report he did a scan for me and immediately told me not to give up. I’m told that I have endometriosis and mild pcos.

I was with Dr Tan late 2022 and his clinic is a one stop shop. His lab is also located in the same place.

But as someone in this thread mentioned, you have to 'man-up' because the truth hurts. If you're looking for a do-er he's your guy. If you're looking for someone to sayang you - you need to find someone else. :p His nurses and staff are generally very good and friendly.

His program was also good because he doesn't rush you through it.
His motto is 'You cannot rush the process'. For me, he would recommend you to take a month rest after stims - one endo scratch procedure and a couple of other tests to make sure the uterus is optimal for transfer.

Then the transfer happens, and I got intralipid (i think weekly) to I guess nourish the pregnancy and then a positive pregnency test after the two week wait!

It ended up being a missed miscarriage - BUT, not Dr's fault. My blastocyst didn't have enough chromosamal material to develop. Emotionally I was really hung up about it for a long time. Had a D&C there and then once he cleared me for recovery he said to come back whenever I'm ready. When my cycle failed, his nurse was quite empathetic.

I'm going for my second round sometime in Sept. I'm hopeful.

Cost wise - I did my first cycle in Singapore - cost was about 19000 SGD for a fresh transfer.
in JB it was definitely less.

I'd recommend booking a hotel in Johor to rest after your transfers or egg retrievals so you don't need to stress about crossing the causeway.

I wanted to say that I went ahead with Dr Tan and now I'm at week 14 with twins. To me, whatever he asked me to do, I'll follow. Whatever he suggested, I'll follow. So far he gave me the impression is that, he really wants to make things work for you. So have faith with Dr Tan, he will try his very best to make you conceive! :)

Back