Reliable Plumber in Singapore

PPR Leaking
ImageUploadedByForum1437696672.317684.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1437696684.104413.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1437696698.561607.jpg

Repair or Replace with stainless steel pipe . Call me @ +65 9227 9333 for any enquiry .
For more comments Please Visit :
www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore

Thank You William the plumber. You are simply amazing. I found this plumber's contact thru this platform from google. Gave him a ring at around 75am and he is already operating and able to answer my questions professionally. (I did called 2 plumbers before him, one in zen mode and the other asked me to ring back after 10am!)
William came over to our place on time as per assigned timing and this young chap was able to explain and rectify our plumbing problems professionally. We thought we wouldn't understand much at all as this is not our expertise but to our amaze he is able to explain the plumbing theory us in a layman term. We are convinced totally and will strongly encourage people to contact him if you guys do have any plumbing issues and looking for a good plumber in Singapore. He is definitely a professional plumber.
keep it up chap!!! Kudos!

Promise William to write a comment
The new tap we brought came faulty and so the plumber had to come a second time to finish the job . But leak again very soon . Don't trust him anymore . Search online found William 92279333 . I'm pleased to say he came as soon as he can . He check the tap and explain to me . The job as not done properly . With his experience he finished the job fast .

Overall I'm pleased to say I'm thoroughly happy with the standard of work and service provided and would have no hesitation using them again or recommending them.

Thanks from a happy customer.

Water was dripping from my bathroom's ceiling two days back. Got a quotation from a plumber that the water heater in the bathroom's false ceiling is giving way and need replacement. Estimated cost to replace is $950.
In fact booked an appointment to replace yesterday.
Before the appointment I started googling on what is the root cause of this as my water heater is considered pretty new, barely less than 2 years. I then came across this forum and reading thru all comments from all. No hidden agenda, I told them I'm in the midst of replacing the water heater to stop the leak.
William who is bold enough to take up the challenge without transportation charges came over and had a check. He made a replacement of one pipe fitting and the drip stopped! It was indeed hilarious because my damage was only $80!!! The first thing I did was quickly cancelled the appointment for the other plumber to come over the next day and luckily enough he had not purchase a new replacement heater for me!
I would strongly recommend you guys to contact William if there is a need to have a verification before any commitment because I truly believe that all expertise from this trade had different ways of resolving issues. I learnt from this lesson too.
Thank you for reading.

William made me a priority where possible to fix my leaking bathroom. He is the most knowledgeable and efficient plumber I had came across with. Due to his efficiency I had engaged him back to fix other part of my house and they were all well done. Most importantly is these were all done on a public holiday, 2 days back. High quality plumbing services and solved all my worries on the plumbing issues.
He is very friendly.

Bought a new tap from Japan . Searching high and low for a experience plumber . Finally found online . William is a very professional and experience plumber . He took the time to understand my job requirements and kept me well informed throughout the time he was doing it. He also provided thorough documentation and advice on next steps forward. The installation was faster than I expected , he's got a great sense of humour too! Will definitely hire him again.

Searching online for a reliable plumber . Saw a lot of good comments on this forum . Decided to give a try due to bad experience with plumber . William attended to our job with friendly and efficient service. Job was completed in a timely manner with virtually no disruption in the house. He was tidy and respectful of our belongings. I'm really impressed with his attitude and services . Highly recommended and would use again. Thank you William!

Back