! Recommended TCM physician for Acne

tcm physician i dun noe.but i noe 1 clinic in toa payoh area can treat acne....very gd i tink....pm for details is interested
happy.gif

actually TCM may or may not be able to help you treat your acne problem.. even if TCM able to help, it is only for temporary.. i can recommend u a product for facial cleansing which proven to improve my friend's (male) eczema problem.. added with some organic supplements.. let me know if you are interested.. before you buy their products, they will have a machine to test ur skin on which skincare products suits u best.. at least u know what kind of skin u have and u can buy the products from outside if u prefer.. most importantly, let the expert to analyze ur skin condition and let them tell u what type of cleanser suits u best.. at least u dont simply use anything that u heard from others..

Maple clinic at tampines is good for treating problem skin but the waiting time is terrible,need to wait for more than 3 hrs before you can see the doc but its worth it...

Hi,I am also a acne sufferer for more than a decade,recently am seeing this doc that prescript medicine so that it can control oil regulation on the skin. They also hv wash & cream to lighten the scars,3weeks every one visit @ $60.pm
me for the doc details;)

Just to share, for acne due to internal hormone imbalance, bak foong wan helps, at least for me.

But pls don't consume during pregnancy. Some types are ok during pregnancy, some are not so to pay say, stop it once pregnant.

There's a good TCM physician at Telok Blangah who speaks both English and Mandarin.. She has a masters and Phd in TCM and used to work for Tan Tock Seng Hospital. For the last decade or so, my whole family (and extended family) have gone to see her for all our TCM treatments...

She even has a blog where she posts about the cases she has treated etc...
http://drongsweeling.blogspot.com/

Call 62726400 for address and opening hours... Clinic's name is Yong Kang Medical Hall and physician's name is Dr. Ong Swee Ling.

hi. how is your condition right now?
i would like to recommend you the nutrition plant food not only promoting skin renewal, also your boost your immuse system.
Anyone interested can pm me for more details.
We are having promotion this month.

Hi. I have one extra bottle of e.excel 23k gold oxygenberry complex masque. anyone interested pls pm me.

Back