Recommended Gynae. ( Wants to go for second opinion)

Yvette Yeo

Hi,

I am currently 7 weeks preg, and have seen Dr Wee from Mt E Novena twice. Due to my spotting issued, he gave me dydrogesterone for the first time I met him. After my second visit, he did a scan and said baby is growing slower and maybe not a healthy pregnancy. He gave me a hormone jab and increase my dosage of the dydrogesterone. I have the nagging feeling my baby is fine, I want to go for a second opinion, anyone has recommended gynae that's experience and paitient? Please help me as I'm first time mum and am very lost now. Thanks.

Hi Yvette, you can try Dr Tony Tan from Raffles Hospital? I haven't been to him, but my colleague who had a difficult pregnancy (that she was asked to abort) eventually gave birth to a healthy boy after being referred to Dr Tony Tan.
Hope all goes well for you...keeping you in my prayers...

Hi,

I am currently 7 weeks preg, and have seen Dr Wee from Mt E Novena twice. Due to my spotting issued, he gave me dydrogesterone for the first time I met him. After my second visit, he did a scan and said baby is growing slower and maybe not a healthy pregnancy. He gave me a hormone jab and increase my dosage of the dydrogesterone. I have the nagging feeling my baby is fine, I want to go for a second opinion, anyone has recommended gynae that's experience and paitient? Please help me as I'm first time mum and am very lost now. Thanks.

Hi Yvette, you may want to consider Doctor Kowa. He is at Mount E Orchard, Level 16, tel no. 6235 1151. He is extremely patient, never rushes through consultation and experienced. My consultation with him is around 25-40 minutes each time. First consultation may cost more -$150 for consultation and $90 for ultrasound. Subsequent visits will be $70 for consultation and $70 for ultrasound. I pray for the best for you and your baby. Remember to bed rest often and do not be stressed. Take care.

Hi Yvette, you can try Dr Tony Tan from Raffles Hospital? I haven't been to him, but my colleague who had a difficult pregnancy (that she was asked to abort) eventually gave birth to a healthy boy after being referred to Dr Tony Tan.
Hope all goes well for you...keeping you in my prayers...
Hi, do you have his charges? What's his charges like?

Back