Recommendations-Maths tutor

lifesparks

Hi, need help on my P4 gal's Maths. She's attending Mind Stretcher. However, it doesn't seems to work for her.
Any good word of mouth private tutor or other enrichment centre?

Hi Devil,

my girl needs help on maths , possible to let knw yr recommended maths tutor contact ?
i am staying aro sengkang..

my contact: +65 91 9923 98

Hi

You may want to contact my cousin at 91244274. She's a tuition coordinator. She may be able to get a tutor for your child.

hi Sparks and ymum

I am staying ard SK too. Not sure whether would you like to have a small class? My gal is also P4 but i prefer a smalll group instead of individual. Maybe we could engaage this Maths tutor together?

hi,
I am also staying in sengkang. Looking for a maths tutor for primary 1. Can someone PM me good tutor contact ? Thanks.

Hi I am interested in this mathsmap tutor in Hougang. Anyone interested to start a class for Primary 2 this year or primary 1 next year?

To parents who are keen
I have 2 slots for next year P5 Maths class Monday 6-8pm at Woodlands Drive 16.
Per class is 5 students
Do pm me if you are keen. Cheers.

I know a math tutor in Sengkang area, where u live?
Hello devilmom,

I am staying in Seng Kang. Can you let me have the contact number of the math tutor in Seng Kang? Is it a group tuition? How many students in a group? What is the fee? Where is the location in Seng Kang?

I am interested to get some help for my P4 boy next year. Please send the details to my mobile: 91075838. Thanks.

Hello devilmom,

I am staying in Seng Kang. Can you let me have the contact number of the math tutor in Seng Kang? Is it a group tuition? How many students in a group? What is the fee? Where is the location in Seng Kang?

I am interested to get some help for my P4 boy next year. Please send the details to my mobile: 91075838. Thanks.

Hi, i am a mother of 2. I taught my children, now Sec 3 and Sec 1 for their primary school Math. Their result for PSLE were high A for my daughter and A* for my son.

I am staying in Seng Kang. If you are still looking for a math teacher for your P4 son, please SMS me at 9273 2192.

Hello,

I am looking a English tutor for my P2 gal. I am staying at Jurong West. Any good and experience home tutors to recommend? I would prefer female tutors.

I'm looking for a home tutor (sengkang compassvale walk) for Maths and English for my P5 gal at $20 /hr (negotiable)

Hi Dearies...
Just becareful....i have been cheated with so called an Ex Teacher. I paid her a sum of money but she never turn up. Me and the tuition centre has lodge a report against her. she is a malay, biz size, female, in her 40's. beware of this lady!!

Hi there,
Any parents who are looking for tutor for your child who is retaking O level E Math / A Math
Feel free to contact me. My Hp is 96476455
Name: Ooi Poh Suan, Angeline
Address: Blk 687C Woodlands Drive 75
Race:Chinese
Contact number:96476455 / 69964977
Email:[email protected]
Highest Qualification:Bachelor Degree in Arts and Social Science
School Attended: NUS 1997-1999
St Andrew's JC 1995-1996
St Margaret's Sec Sch 1991-1994
Tutoring Experience (in years): 20 years of experience
Brief description of your experience:
Have taught countless students from River Valley High, Bt Panjang, Nan Hua High, Swiss Cottage Sec, St Margaret's Sec, Bt Batok Sec, Commonwealth Sec, Bt View Sec, Dunearn Sec, YUsof Ishak Sec, Ahmad Ibrahim Sec, Woodlands Ring Sec, Fuchun Sec, Sembawang Sec, HIllgrove Sec, Zhenghua Sec, Assumption English Sec, Greenridge Sec

Knows syllabus at the back of my hands

Able to simplify method taught in school to help child understand concept better

Follows closely to school's syllabus

Goes through examples in textbook ( Pace will be dependant on child)

Practice questions from textbook, will go through them immediately.

Will provide additional questions if needed

Preferred time & available timings: Available on weekdays mornings

Back