Recommendations for good gynaes in Mt A

Malz

Hi mummies

I am looking at doing my delivery and checkups at Mt A. Would like to seek your input on any good gynaes that you would recommend from there. Pls share.

My friend recommended Dr Goh Shen Li. I saw a lot of positive reviews on her but the posts were dated a few years ago. Would like to hear from mummies who are currently seeing her or have seen her last year. Pls share your experience.

Hi! I’m with Dr Hong Sze Ching at Mt A. She’s a friendly warm gynae whos always giving off a positive vibe. Even during delivery. Her rates are comparable. My two cents worth.

Hi! I’m with Dr Hong Sze Ching at Mt A. She’s a friendly warm gynae whos always giving off a positive vibe. Even during delivery. Her rates are comparable. My two cents worth.
Thank you for the recommending. Can I know which week onwards you started to consult her? I'm currently week 6. Is it too early?

Hi, is this doctor stationed at Mt A hospital or also work in other clinics outside Mount A?

What are the rates like if you can share?

Thank you.

I hear that Goh SL will overcharge and overpriced nowadays. I’m with Dr Candice Wang, ACJ clinic in Mt A :)

I delivered my baby with SL Goh. She’s very assuring & patience with your questions. She doesn’t enforce her belief but go with what you’re comfortable. & yes, the waiting time is long. Charges is on the high side too

Hi, are you able to pm her rate.
As I am looking for MT A gynae

currently @w7, i am thinking about delivering at Mount A too has anyone been with Dr Chua Yang before? appreciate if can share any reviews, thx!

Hi, I’m a first time mum, can pm her rates and package if any? Thanks!

Back