Recommendation of my confinement lady

Dear all mummies,

I would like to strongly recommend my nanny Elaine Teng. She takes care of my baby very well, my 2year old twin girls love her especially my elder twin, cooks very well and most importantly the chemistry is so good that we feel that she is part of our family!

Life is crazy with 3 little ones and I went back work earlier after 2 months from giving birth, I don't even have time to breathe but time and time again, I reminded myself that I have to write a good review for her because she truly deserved it, she is that good!

I have attached pics of her cooking, she cooks a wide variety of stuff, incorporated confinement element, very tasty and great presentation! I appreciate that she checked with my preference during the first few days of confinement.

She nags but effective nagging I would say. lol
I couldn't believe I didn't wash hair for 2 weeks and once a week subsequently, amazing influence for a stubborn freak like me.

It has been almost 3 months after she left, my twin girls still remember her and ask about her often which is pretty amazing as this age of theirs, usually is out of sight out of mind. Haha

Glad to share her contact and spread the love around!

Malaysian no: 0103953906
Singapore no: 84248363
@aspsue24 , does she do daytime only?

If anyone looking for confinement lady, Aunty Qinfa, she has just changed her contact number. Her new mobile line is: +60167012272

This is the 2nd time I employed her. But her attitude has changed. She likes to flaunt her seniority in the house and use the easiest method to bathe the bb.

Example, when bathe the bb, she will just use one small towel to clean the tongue, wipe the face & wash the body. Yes, the same towel. To me this is way too disgusting.

Then she locked the door by giving me excuses that my two sons will barge in to disturb the bb. Where the two older brothers only check the bb out when bb is crying.

She also likes to find lots of lame excuses to cover up her doings. Talk as if she is your mother/MIL. The list goes on. Frankly speaking, we are counting down the confinement days so we can send her off.

Hi all, my confinement lady is leaving on Monday and I would really like to recommend her...

This is my 2nd pregnancy. My HB was not satisfied with the previous CL so I got this one after recommendations from friends.

1) She cooks really well, my HB loves her homecooked food. My MIL came over to 偷师 (steal some tips) from her. She even made herbal soup for my MIL and 梅菜扣肉 becos my MIL asked her for help to pack herbs for herbal soup, and commented she likes 梅菜。

2) She is very thrifty. When herbs shopping she didn't buy everything for 28days and only bought enough supplies. She want to know what I drink and dun drink b4 she buys some more herbs.

3) She buys good quality ingredients from the market. Initially my MIL does the marketing, but after she learns how to go to the market she will get fresher foods. She really knows how to choose the ingredients too. She doesn't over spends and keeps accounts on what she buys given the budget.

4) she is super duper hardworking. When I first spoke to her on the phone, she said she will only take care of mummy and baby which is common practice and will help out in chores if there is enough time. But she ended up doing up all the chores, esp laundry which I procrastinate. She mops the floor at least once in 2 days or right after cooking depending if she has time. She takes a short nap in the day time but other than that she works non stop. She even keeps track of my elder son's school uniform supply and my HB work attire, so as to plan the laundry schedule accordingly.

5) she is neat and organized. She packed my kitchen (which is open concept and relatively small storage limits), store all the ingredients, herbs, my detergents, pots and pans even more neatly then before.

6) She is very ethical and reliable (imo). I booked her in late dec early Jan, and wanted to give her a deposit. She doesn't need a deposit, says in her line must 讲信用, confirm means confirm. So I confirmed her and did not contact her until late June, she contacted me to check if I have delivered and if I have found someone else cos I told her I will most likely deliver early (EDDJul) and yet I did not contact her in Jun. I confirmed with her that I did not find anyone else and will let her know when I deliver.

I found out that someone else was trying to get her to help babysit her 2mo and begged her to help despite her turning down. Eventually she went to help for a few days while waiting for me to deliver. Employer told her to find a replacement for me and to stay and help her, which she rejected again.

She also took on an assignment in December. After which a close relative called her to engage her also in December. She has to turn down her relative bcos she has alr promised others first.

She is available in March/April... PM me if you want her contact.
Hihi, can I have her contact please?

Hi all, my confinement lady is leaving on Monday and I would really like to recommend her...

This is my 2nd pregnancy. My HB was not satisfied with the previous CL so I got this one after recommendations from friends.

1) She cooks really well, my HB loves her homecooked food. My MIL came over to 偷师 (steal some tips) from her. She even made herbal soup for my MIL and 梅菜扣肉 becos my MIL asked her for help to pack herbs for herbal soup, and commented she likes 梅菜。

2) She is very thrifty. When herbs shopping she didn't buy everything for 28days and only bought enough supplies. She want to know what I drink and dun drink b4 she buys some more herbs.

3) She buys good quality ingredients from the market. Initially my MIL does the marketing, but after she learns how to go to the market she will get fresher foods. She really knows how to choose the ingredients too. She doesn't over spends and keeps accounts on what she buys given the budget.

4) she is super duper hardworking. When I first spoke to her on the phone, she said she will only take care of mummy and baby which is common practice and will help out in chores if there is enough time. But she ended up doing up all the chores, esp laundry which I procrastinate. She mops the floor at least once in 2 days or right after cooking depending if she has time. She takes a short nap in the day time but other than that she works non stop. She even keeps track of my elder son's school uniform supply and my HB work attire, so as to plan the laundry schedule accordingly.

5) she is neat and organized. She packed my kitchen (which is open concept and relatively small storage limits), store all the ingredients, herbs, my detergents, pots and pans even more neatly then before.

6) She is very ethical and reliable (imo). I booked her in late dec early Jan, and wanted to give her a deposit. She doesn't need a deposit, says in her line must 讲信用, confirm means confirm. So I confirmed her and did not contact her until late June, she contacted me to check if I have delivered and if I have found someone else cos I told her I will most likely deliver early (EDDJul) and yet I did not contact her in Jun. I confirmed with her that I did not find anyone else and will let her know when I deliver.

I found out that someone else was trying to get her to help babysit her 2mo and begged her to help despite her turning down. Eventually she went to help for a few days while waiting for me to deliver. Employer told her to find a replacement for me and to stay and help her, which she rejected again.

She also took on an assignment in December. After which a close relative called her to engage her also in December. She has to turn down her relative bcos she has alr promised others first.

Hihi, can I get her contact please? Thank you so much.

u can contact my confinement lady Auntie Kam at +60125431562 . I engaged her service in 2015 and still in contact with her. She is very nice and will help with house chores too. If need information , can email me at [email protected]

Kellyunik, yes you need to help confinement lady to apply nanny permit. Need to do it online MOM website.

I would like to recommend my current confinement lady. Her name is Ai Moy and contact number +60 19-495 8345. She's very hard working and takes care of baby very well! She helps me a lot on the night feeding and very honest when it comes to breastfeeding. I like her cooking too!

Dear all mummies,

I would like to strongly recommend my nanny Elaine Teng. She takes care of my baby very well, my 2year old twin girls love her especially my elder twin, cooks very well and most importantly the chemistry is so good that we feel that she is part of our family!

Life is crazy with 3 little ones and I went back work earlier after 2 months from giving birth, I don't even have time to breathe but time and time again, I reminded myself that I have to write a good review for her because she truly deserved it, she is that good!

I have attached pics of her cooking, she cooks a wide variety of stuff, incorporated confinement element, very tasty and great presentation! I appreciate that she checked with my preference during the first few days of confinement.

She nags but effective nagging I would say. lol
I couldn't believe I didn't wash hair for 2 weeks and once a week subsequently, amazing influence for a stubborn freak like me.

It has been almost 3 months after she left, my twin girls still remember her and ask about her often which is pretty amazing as this age of theirs, usually is out of sight out of mind. Haha

Glad to share her contact and spread the love around!

Malaysian no: 0103953906
Singapore no: 84248363

Totally! I love Elaine Teng! I enjoyed my Confinement so much!!!

Totally! I love Elaine Teng! I enjoyed my Confinement so much!!!
Hi ladies! Hope it is not too late to ask about Elaine. Can she speak English? Would there be any issues during confinement with her if I am a very picky eater? Will she take care of all the housework? It's my first pregnancy, so would appreciate advice on how to go abouts getting a confinement nanny. TIA!

Hi ladies! Hope it is not too late to ask about Elaine. Can she speak English? Would there be any issues during confinement with her if I am a very picky eater? Will she take care of all the housework? It's my first pregnancy, so would appreciate advice on how to go abouts getting a confinement nanny. TIA!

Hi!!

I’ve been in touch with her but she has now converted to full time nanny with a permanent household... sad sad...

Hi. Please whatsapp elaine at her Msia mobile at 0103953906. If call, then please call her sg number at ‭8424 8363‬.

Hi candymoshi

May i know if your confinement lady still doing confinement for mummies?

Like to know about her and her contacts

Thanks so much

Back