Recommendation of Gyna in East Area

esther_oka

Hi there! I am a new MTB. I will like to ask around for recommendation of gynae in east area.
Thank you so much for your help :)

I also waiting for the answer.. As first I looking at Dr Tan Yin Yin.. However, someone told me that she already semi-retire - only regular checkup and no delivery. Now i looking at Dr Heng Tung Lan @ Parkway East Hospital.. How about you?

Hi Esther!

Ive just made an appt with Dr. Natalie Chua located at Parkway East Medical Centre (Joo Chiat) but because on Tuesday she will be at the other clinic which i think its not quite far.. at Cassia Cressent.. but I can always go back to Joo Chiat for future appts. I see mostly positive reviews.. i will definitely share my first experience! I prefer a female gynae hence why I chose her... Dr Geraldine Tan seems good too.. but i assume she is busy. I wanted Dr Lubna from Parkway as well but she is fully booked... so yeah...i needed to engage myself a pte gynae before I move to the actual one on August 9 at KKH Pte Suite... my GP suggested that though KKH might be mainstream but its the safest because they have the full equipments/gears and i heard experiences where patients still ended themselves in KKH should any compications arises *fingerscrossed.. so I prolly being more kanchiong.

Hi there! I am a new MTB. I will like to ask around for recommendation of gynae in east area.

I just deliver my 3rd baby last Dec. Dr Geraldine Tan was my stand in gynae cos mine went vacation. I have never met Dr Geraldine Tan nor hear about her, but she had been the best Gynae! While I was pushing my baby out (already more than 5cm dilated), she was assuring, encouraging and I felt myself in good hands although I was under intense pain. Heard that apart from clinic at Thomson medical, she also has one at east side. You may google more about her. Good luck!

I just deliver my 3rd baby last Dec. Dr Geraldine Tan was my stand in gynae cos mine went vacation. I have never met Dr Geraldine Tan nor hear about her, but she had been the best Gynae! While I was pushing my baby out (already more than 5cm dilated), she was assuring, encouraging and I felt myself in good hands although I was under intense pain. Heard that apart from clinic at Thomson medical, she also has one at east side. You may google more about her. Good luck!

Hi all, i just had my first appt with Dr Natalie Chua at Parkway East this afternoon. Probably cos it was a weekend so my waiting time was about 45 mins. My total bill was slightly under $250 inclusive of v scan, consultation, calcium pills and hormones pills. Dr Chua said my baby is only at 5 weeks so she will see me again in 14 days for another check up.

Actually booked an appt with Dr Geraldine Tan before i managed to find Dr Chua but her earliest slot is only on 30th. So decided to go to Dr Chua first to make sure everything is fine. Well, Dr Chua is nice and really friendly. So now I am quite torn whether i should stay with Dr Chua or go for my appt with Dr Geraldine Tan cos i heard so much good reviews about her!

Anyone has consulted both doctors before and can give some feedback? Thanks! :)

@esther_oka. I just called them to ask abt pre natal check. But they mention they do not have. But they said i can do my consultation and see whats my concern and do necessary test

I've been with Dr Geraldine Tan since 2009. Her clinic is at East Coast road. I've done IUI, one laparascopy and now will deliver under her. So far she has been awesome. She's always so chirpy and positive. My laparascopy went smoothly and her stitching skill was impressive.

Thanks! Is mt A better option than parkway east? as the hospital seem small so i wonder is it is comprehensive with post natal services for mother and baby?

I received email from the Parkway East Hospital .
"Dr Natalie Chua has prenatal package cost at S$800 before GST. First consultation does not include" - From their reply

thanks a lot for the info. im thinkin' of where to go for my first check up and wanted to have a package to save as well. i guess dr natalie chua's package is reasonable enough right? i heard thomson is offering for 600+ for 11 consultations?

You are welcome.. Let share information together :) I don't know whether her package is reasonable.. I looking for place for checkup and delivery near my home. So i choose the Parkway East Hospital as priority

You are welcome.. Let share information together :) I don't know whether her package is reasonable.. I looking for place for checkup and delivery near my home. So i choose the Parkway East Hospital as priority

oh.. just same here. we're thinking of thomson but its quite far. have a safe pregnancy :)

Hi, does Dr Natalie Chua has any prenatal package?
Hey! I'm currently seeing Dr Chua also. And she does have a very good prenatal package. Honestly, I thought the package was pretty reasonable. I think it starts from Week 12 and it is $800 which includes consultation, scan and multi vits.

Hi Suhaidah

How is it? Is she good?

I think she is very friendly. When I went to see the dr when I was 4 weeks pregnant to confirm the pregnancy, she cld not see anything through the vaginal scan and that got me worried but she managed to ease my fears. I went through with one of my friend's recommendation. According to my friend, she is pro-natural and does not induce unless very necessary.

Any one delivered with dr fong kah leng? Used to be at parkway east. Heard good reviews about her but her charges is higher than dr natalie chua

Does dr natalie chua deliver in Mt A?
She delivers everywhere. But for any other hospitals other than East shore, there is additional surcharge. Frm what I rmb, Mt A is additional $300 surcharge. GlenE and Mount E orchard is $500 surcharge.

Thanks! Oh. I am thinking whether should go for dr natalie or dr fong. Couldnt find review for dr fong in here sadly.

Hey! I'm currently seeing Dr Chua also. And she does have a very good prenatal package. Honestly, I thought the package was pretty reasonable. I think it starts from Week 12 and it is $800 which includes consultation, scan and multi vits.
Hi there soory to ask... im meeting Dr. Chua for my first check up next week.. so first time scan will be thru vaginal scan? *scared*

Today i went to see Dr Natalie. She is friendly. I went through the vaginal scan. Still cannot see heartbeat so need to come back next week to do vaginal scan. The doctor gave me folic acid, duphaston and bonacald medicine. I spent around 220++

Today i went to see Dr Natalie. She is friendly. I went through the vaginal scan. Still cannot see heartbeat so need to come back next week to do vaginal scan. The doctor gave me folic acid, duphaston and bonacald medicine. I spent around 220++

i went to see her also this morning. she cannot see anything yet except for the sac. how many weeks pregnant are you now?

5th week. she's asking me to be back on sat. to check the heartbeat. im now thinking its still too early if ur on ur 6th week...

How is your checkup, mnm1212 ? Today i went back to checkup. I feel very sad because the baby heartbeat cannot be detected. And the doctor said it is probably it is miscarriage. She suggests wash away. I don't know what to do.. Should i wait ? Any advice?

How is your checkup, mnm1212 ? Today i went back to checkup. I feel very sad because the baby heartbeat cannot be detected. And the doctor said it is probably it is miscarriage. She suggests wash away. I don't know what to do.. Should i wait ? Any advice?

hi. the doc told me earlier that she can see a faint heartbeat but cannot hear yet coz its too small yet. im on my 6th week only. your news is very sad. she said "it could probably a miscarriage?" so does it mean that she's not sure yet?

hi esther.

how are you now? i experienced the same sitiation with the doc earlier. felt bad about it. did you went under procedure already? i hope something miracoulous happened to uou and ur baby

Hello, while you seek out the gynac from the east side that you want to work with. Do note that certain Gynac have certain hospital that they will deliver baby. Should you have a preferred hospital in mind already. You should consider checking with the nurse whether the Dr so & so can help you deliver in your preferred hospital. This will save you the headache of finding a doctor then later find out that the doctor does not deliver baby in your preferred hospital. I am not sure but i am convinced that there should be at least 10 x good gynac who is base in the east side of singapore.

All the best

Hi all! I'm also looking for a doctor in the east and considering dr Natalie Chua. She doesn't have much reviews vs the other doctors who deliver at parkway east.

But doctors with more reviews also mean they have positive and negative reviews. So I'm quite undecided. Want to deliver at parkway east cos I kinda like the hospital. Quiet and cosy unlike tmc where I had my #1.

Any additional information about dr Chua? Is she good at stitching? Patient?

Her clinic is under reno. Right now shes at 34 old airport road until end of july. So its better to call before u head over

hi, any reviews for Dr Natalie Chua for c-section, how was her stitching? thanks
Not good, bad experience. The scar is very distinct and still itchy after 2 years. Besides, she is not patient and every consultation was a chop chop one. Too commercial.

Back