Recommendation for prenatal pilates/yoga?

joy3009

Hi all, any recommendations for prenatal pilates or yoga classes? Preferably in West or Central area. Thanks

Hi all, any recommendations for prenatal pilates or yoga classes? Preferably in West or Central area. Thanks
I am currently attending prenatal Pilates at River Valley with The BodyMovement. They have prenatal reformer Pilates class every Saturday morning 9am.

I am currently attending prenatal Pilates at River Valley with The BodyMovement. They have prenatal reformer Pilates class every Saturday morning 9am.
thanks. Wld u be able to share hw much it cost per session/or if there's package price?

thanks. Wld u be able to share hw much it cost per session/or if there's package price?
I signed up for the 10 session package at $480. Otherwise individual session is $55.
If you are new, they do have the first timer package at a cheaper price listed on their website.
For pre-natal classes, they will require a doctor’s letter to show that you are fit to take the classes.

Pilates is more expensive than Yoga, but I find it good to build up the muscle that will help with my backache and possibility more strength in carry baby in future

Back