Recommendation for lady Gynaecologist/obstetrician?

Achinisewwandi

Hi all mummies,
would like to seek for recommendations on good, experienced lady gynaes? i'm a first time mother and 10 weeks pregnant. Please also advise cost if possible, plus any other useful information ☺ thank you

Try Dr Ann Tan from the Women Fertility & Fetal Centre :) She's my gynae and she's really sweet. We're also thinking about doing our next IVF with her in the next months.

Hello, has anyone here been with Dr Lily Kho from KKh? Is she good? The Dr i asked for is not available and the hospital referred me to her..hope to get some replies here.

Hi all mummies,
would like to seek for recommendations on good, experienced lady gynaes? i'm a first time mother and 10 weeks pregnant. Please also advise cost if possible, plus any other useful information ☺ thank you

Hi. I’m with Dr Sim Lee Ngor-Thomson. I’m about the same weeks with you.

I found Dr Sim is assuring, although she didn’t talk much & not over too friendly gynae but I feel comfortable with her. Her price is quite reasonable. First time visit $150 and next visit $90 (haven’t include ultrasound, supplements, etc).

Hi all mummies,
would like to seek for recommendations on good, experienced lady gynaes? i'm a first time mother and 10 weeks pregnant. Please also advise cost if possible, plus any other useful information thank you
Hi there, I think it also depends on which hospital you want to give birth at. My gynae was Dr Chua TM from NUH and she was very pro natural. I had to do an emergency c sect in the end but everything was being handled very calmly and well. Here is the link for Dr Chua: https://www.nuh.com.sg/patients-visitors/Pages/find-a-doctor-details.aspx?docid=Chua_Tsei_Meng

Don't go to JJ Chee at Mt E, her first visit is expensive at $180 with first dating scan at $250. Total bill is $500+. Crazy ex but consultation is only so-so.

Hi. I’m with Dr Sim Lee Ngor-Thomson. I’m about the same weeks with you.

I found Dr Sim is assuring, although she didn’t talk much & not over too friendly gynae but I feel comfortable with her. Her price is quite reasonable. First time visit $150 and next visit $90 (haven’t include ultrasound, supplements, etc).
Hi. can i check hows the charges like for Dr Sim? understand that she is on ala carte basis. thank u !

Back