Recommend gynae in the east

Fattymom2016

Hello, I stay in the east, bedok. Any gynae to recommend? And any indicative charges for consultation and delivery? First baby on the way. Thanks!

Dr. Heng Tung Lan. Parkway East Hospital. Before 2nd trimester charge per consultation. Can't remember how must but always 100 and above. After 2nd trimester can take package. 800 sg dollars. cover until your last visit before delivery. Normal Delivery charges was 1800 when I delivered in 2014. Her clinic is always packed full with pregnant ladies. Very experienced.

Dra.Natalie Chua at park way east. she also have same clinic with Dr.Heng but not at the park way east. waiting time is not to long. but its best you go during weekdays. weekends quite alot of people and consultation time is very short but weekdays is ok.Friendly and always smiling.I pay 600 for the package if I'm not mistaken i start in my 2nd trimester. Already inc vit.

Dr Geraldine Tan from Thomson Women's clinic. I'm not sure about her rates because I used to see her for fertility. She's always very cheerful and reassuring.

Can try dr Esther Ng from east coast clinic. Her weekend slots are not very packed. Clinic at tanjong katong

Fattymom2016 -did you see any gynae yet ? I stay in bedok and discovered I am pregnant few days back and looking for good gynae which should also not cost much. Currently taken appointment at SGH with dr hemashree but its in oct. so is it ok to wait ?

I have yet to see any gynae though I'm at 9 weeks, I know it's a lil late :( looks like there's none in bedok. I might go to Dr heng, lots of review about her

Fattymom2016 -did you see any gynae yet ? I stay in bedok and discovered I am pregnant few days back and looking for good gynae which should also not cost much. Currently taken appointment at SGH with dr hemashree but its in oct. so is it ok to wait ?

you can try natalie chua her check up not so expensive and her clinic just in parkway east. im actually staying in bedok area. My EDD will be nov. packeage for natalie chua is 600 inc. the vitamins. Although Dra.Heng is a very good and popular but waiting time quite long.

Dear Fattymom2016, dr Heng definitely is good and experience. But since your 1st time mommy must be lot of questions need to be discussed and asked with your gynae, im not sure you will comfortable with dr Heng. 1 patient maybe she only hv about 3-5 mins for regular check up. Very long queue there.

I'm in SGH too. If u go too early , they can't see the baby. It happened to me too. For now, just take the folic acid.

In the end, I went for Dr Natalie Chua at parkway east. The waiting time was ok, bout half an hour. The appointment lasted less than 10 mins including the scan. Haha. She didn't explain much and I didn't ask much as well, cause don't know what to ask.. but I think it was fine :) she seems friendly though. It costs bout $250 for this first appointment. Package is only available after 12 weeks, 800$ excluding gst, Oscar scan, blood test.

Anyone else has reviews for dr Natalie Chua? Thinking of going to her cos I'm looking for a clinic and hospital in the east to deliver.

She is a good. She is my gyne last time when i give birth to my boy. Go during weekdays so that not a lot of patient. Im csec and her skills good. She is a cool gyne for me.

Back