READ THIS BEFORE ENGAGING SERVICES WITH BABY’s WHISPERER PRIVATE LIMITED

CGZ

If you want to engage Baby’s Whisperer Private Limited, you will want to include everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that they promised to be written in the contract. Do not be tricked by them saying that only can put in email or whatapps because that will help them evade any legal responsibilities when they fail to fulfil any of their promises. Trust me, when such things happen, they will blame onto you instead of owning their mistake.

My experiences about this (to make my long stories short):

• During the sales process, they promised everything. Promise free photoshoot with unlimited soft copy given, free make up and x number of costumes and etc. They still claimed “Where got photography never include make up one” (Exact wordings mentioned by Shelley). When they cannot delivered as per promised, and I voiced my unhappiness, they started to fault me saying “To begin with having the wrong concept of the complimentary goodie bag to decide to sign on with Baby's whisperer is a wrong idea liao” During the sales process, they are the one who highlighted all these “freebies” and at the end, they blame you for taking “freebies” into consideration of the entire package…. Note: they promised us Free Maternity Photoshoot and Baby Photoshoots with all soft copy free and many other services (Which can be worth more than SGD 500-600 from any reputable company)

Next, if you want to engage them because they claimed that their nannies are / will be accredited or trained by Thomson Medical Center, you think your nanny will be at least of a minimal standard (just like how I thought initially), I am sad to tell you that you are wrong. The CL that I got was Aunty Liru, (Yoxx Kox Mox). Firstly, the course given by TMC is just a one day course. It is NOT a comprehensive training. Comprehensive trainings are only given to those TMC in-house CL (I verified this with TMC directly) because I was shocked to see Aunty Liru standard)

• Secondly, even if the CL undergo the training, TMC does not guarantee that the CL is fully competent or will follow their guideline. After I feedback what Aunty Liru has done, TMC can only advise Baby’s Whisperer to let Aunty Liru go for more training (nothing else).

What Aunty Liru did that shocked me
  • She has poor eye sights. She easily made mistakes of giving 40 ml instead of 30 ml to my daughter (not once but quite a few times). According to all teachings in Singapore hospital, water volume ratio formula milk is always 30ml of water : 1 scoop of milk powder and baby should not take in too much water. When we realised her mistake, she just laugh saying that “Haha, baby today drink more diluted milk” She treated it is as a joke. Imagine all the feeding was wrong for 1 day, baby will be taking in at least extra 80ml of water… This is not funny at all. So that is the start of our disrupted night because we need to check her water volume every time. And till the last week of the confinement services, she is still making same mistakes sometimes…. (It is not we don trust her, but she really cannot see properly….)
  • As long as baby cries, she will just tell mummy that baby is hungry (even though we just fed baby in less than 1 hour ago, and baby usually get feeding in 3 hrs interval). When I taught her how to see baby hunger cue and successfully convinced her that baby just want to be carried, she just laugh and talked to the baby “oh, so you just want to be carried. Haha”. Sadly, she never learn and continue to just pass the baby back to mummy once baby cries…. She knows nothing about baby hunger cue…
  • She knows nothing about log book and she cannot write properly!!! Regardless of how simple you make your logbook, she will just fill in rubbish for you. e.g. she did not check if baby has urinated but she will just tick it…
  • She does not follow TMC method of preparing incremental milk volume for your baby. She will provide 1 scoop + a bit of milk powder for your baby….
  • And a lot more such as handling raw food followed by baby milk bottle without washing her hands…. She tried to lie but my CCTV captured everything….

If you think that Baby’s Whisperer, as an Agent, will be helping you rather than siding their CL, you are totally wrong. First thing Baby’s Whisperer will do is to protect their CL when you complain (You can see many similar complaint in their FB review). It is just like getting a maid, your agent is very important for your entire experience.

• I complaint to Aunty Liru and Shelley, why she asked my wife to eat bread with cheese (instead of cooking a proper breakfast). The first thing Shelley mentioned was “We do have customers who eat bread with peanut butter also. I am sure this is not a daily thing”. Sadly, my wife 1st and 2nd day of breakfast is Oat, 3rd day is bread. Until I complain, then my wife has mian xian to eat every morning….
  • The only thing that Baby’s Whisperer can do / will do, is to offer change of CL. We decided not to change because the next CL’s mum just got hospitalised and it was during CNY period. We do not want to change a 2nd CL or to be stuck with no CL.
  • No matter what we shared with Shelley about Aunty Liru, she will not do anything but just saying that different people has different expectations. Hinting that our expectations are too high. So, if you think our expectation is high, lets see the situation below
    • Aunty Liru will start to give more and more excuses as time pass. E.g. she refuse to cook normal soup for my wife despite we keep asking. Her excuses usually go this way
      • Aunty Liru: Oh, you want soup, you go buy the ingredients and i will cook
      • Me: Aunty, I don cook, can you tell me what to buy?
      • Aunty Liru: Oh, I do not know the name. I only know it when I see it.
      • Me: Then Aunty, later we go buy together so that you can cook. (FYI, for the entire services, she only went marketing with me during the first day)
      • Aunty Liru: Oh, you can buy Huan Shan, lian ou & etc….(I am thinking “Oh suddenly you know the name of the ingredient!!!”) But actually I don really know how to cook soup one. Back at home, if I want to drink soup, I go buy one.
      • Me: So Aunty, are you asking us to buy soup if we want to drink?
      • Aunty Liru: Oh no but i don usually drink soup and cook soup one….. then she will go non stop talking non relevant things…

And there are ALOT of such incidents where she is giving tons of excuses. But to Baby’s Whisperer, they do not bother verifying these with me. They just blame that problems lie with us rather than doing a proper investigation.

Not just this, there are a few times where we catch her
  • forgetting to put water to sterilise milk bottle
  • turn on electricity for the steriliser

Knowing that she will hide/lied about her mistake (just like how we found her handling raw food and then baby milk bottle without washing hand), we will expect her to let our baby uses unsterlized milk bottle. Eventually, we need to check everything (discretely) after she did all her job. Having a CL increases our workload instead…. Internally, I hope it is just the lack of trust that makes us so tired. But I am wrong. During the check, we realised that she continues to makes those mistake…. Maybe our expectations are really too high OR MAYBE BABY WHISPERER EXPECTATIONS ARE TOO LOW???

To write down all our unhappiness, I think it will be simply too long but as a summary, there are a lot of over selling component in Baby’s Whisperer sales process. DO NOT TRUST THEM AND MUST GET THEM TO PUT EVERYTHING IN THE CONTRACT.

For new parents, my recommendation is to AVOID AUNTY LIRU at all cost. You will learn the wrong things, your baby will be mishandled and you might not know it until something went wrong (Cross finger)

For experienced parents, if you can handle those things that I mentioned, the last question that you need to consider before choosing Aunty Liru is, can mummy eat the same flavour food for consecutive 28 days? To Aunty Liru, any dish with Pork is the same, as dish with chicken is the same and any dish with fish is the same. There is no different ways of cooking. If you ask her to cook other things, just be prepared to lose the argument with all her excuses (like what I mentioned above). The most funny part is that, during the last week, she kept complaining to us that she eats the food till she scared. I am wondering, isn’t her the chef who determine what to cook and what to eat??? Why is she complaining that to us???

My personal thoughts: I believe they definitely have some good CL (Because their Facebook review is high) but if the service has any hiccup (like those who have given bad review about them, including me) be prepared to face the worst type of service you can get. Remember to read their negative review. I believe you can get a lot of similarities. If given another choice, I will never go for them ever again. I hope you won’t make the same mistake as us. There are better CL out in the market. Ask around and good luck!

From a fellow new parent, just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear that. Having a little one is stressful in itself, and on top of that, still have to manage the CL. Must have been a horrible time for you guys.

And the raw food part is just :eek:. Absolutely unacceptable!

Exactly! I just wanted to highlight to everyone not to fall into marketing gimmicks. They can arrange their CL to attend any training from any reputable training center but it does not guarantee anything. It is more of a marketing gimmicks (but unfortunately I fell into it...)
The most annoying part is when the agency just sweep off any complaint by saying “Different people has different expectations....” That says a lot as to how responsible the agency is.
I hope this post will help as many people as possible :)

If you want to engage Baby’s Whisperer Private Limited, you will want to include everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that they promised to be written in the contract. Do not be tricked by them saying that only can put in email or whatapps because that will help them evade any legal responsibilities when they fail to fulfil any of their promises. Trust me, when such things happen, they will blame onto you instead of owning their mistake.

• During the sales process, they promised everything. Promise free photoshoot with unlimited soft copy given, free make up and x number of costumes and etc. They still claimed “Where got photography never include make up one” (Exact wordings mentioned by Shelley). When they cannot delivered as per promised, and I voiced my unhappiness, they started to fault me saying “To begin with having the wrong concept of the complimentary goodie bag to decide to sign on with Baby's whisperer is a wrong idea liao” During the sales process, they are the one who highlighted all these “freebies” and at the end, they blame you for taking “freebies” into consideration of the entire package…. Note: they promised us Free Maternity Photoshoot and Baby Photoshoots with all soft copy free and many other services (Which can be worth more than SGD 500-600 from any reputable company)

Next, if you want to engage them because they claimed that their nannies are / will be accredited or trained by Thomson Medical Center, you think your nanny will be at least of a minimal standard (just like how I thought initially), I am sad to tell you that you are wrong. The CL that I got was Aunty Liru, (Yoxx Kox Mox). Firstly, the course given by TMC is just a one day course. It is NOT a comprehensive training. Comprehensive trainings are only given to those TMC in-house CL (I verified this with TMC directly) because I was shocked to see Aunty Liru standard)

• Secondly, even if the CL undergo the training, TMC does not guarantee that the CL is fully competent or will follow their guideline. After I feedback what Aunty Liru has done, TMC can only advise Baby’s Whisperer to let Aunty Liru go for more training (nothing else).

• She has poor eye sights. She easily made mistakes of giving 40 ml instead of 30 ml to my daughter (not once but quite a few times). According to all teachings in Singapore hospital, water volume ratio formula milk is always 30ml of water : 1 scoop of milk powder and baby should not take in too much water. When we realised her mistake, she just laugh saying that “Haha, baby today drink more diluted milk” She treated it is as a joke. Imagine all the feeding was wrong for 1 day, baby will be taking in at least extra 80ml of water… This is not funny at all. So that is the start of our disrupted night because we need to check her water volume every time. And till the last week of the confinement services, she is still making same mistakes sometimes…. (It is not we don trust her, but she really cannot see properly….)
  • As long as baby cries, she will just tell mummy that baby is hungry (even though we just fed baby in less than 1 hour ago, and baby usually get feeding in 3 hrs interval). When I taught her how to see baby hunger cue and successfully convinced her that baby just want to be carried, she just laugh and talked to the baby “oh, so you just want to be carried. Haha”. Sadly, she never learn and continue to just pass the baby back to mummy once baby cries…. She knows nothing about baby hunger cue…
  • She knows nothing about log book and she cannot write properly!!! Regardless of how simple you make your logbook, she will just fill in rubbish for you. e.g. she did not check if baby has urinated but she will just tick it…
  • She does not follow TMC method of preparing incremental milk volume for your baby. She will provide 1 scoop + a bit of milk powder for your baby….
  • And a lot more such as handling raw food followed by baby milk bottle without washing her hands…. She tried to lie but my CCTV captured everything….

If you think that Baby’s Whisperer, as an Agent, will be helping you rather than siding their CL, you are totally wrong. First thing Baby’s Whisperer will do is to protect their CL when you complain (You can see many similar complaint in their FB review). It is just like getting a maid, your agent is very important for your entire experience.

• I complaint to Aunty Liru and Shelley, why she asked my wife to eat bread with cheese (instead of cooking a proper breakfast). The first thing Shelley mentioned was “We do have customers who eat bread with peanut butter also. I am sure this is not a daily thing”. Sadly, my wife 1st and 2nd day of breakfast is Oat, 3rd day is bread. Until I complain, then my wife has mian xian to eat every morning….
  • The only thing that Baby’s Whisperer can do / will do, is to offer change of CL. We decided not to change because the next CL’s mum just got hospitalised and it was during CNY period. We do not want to change a 2nd CL or to be stuck with no CL.
  • No matter what we shared with Shelley about Aunty Liru, she will not do anything but just saying that different people has different expectations. Hinting that our expectations are too high. So, if you think our expectation is high, lets see the situation below
    • Aunty Liru will start to give more and more excuses as time pass. E.g. she refuse to cook normal soup for my wife despite we keep asking. Her excuses usually go this way
      • Me: Then Aunty, later we go buy together so that you can cook. (FYI, for the entire services, she only went marketing with me during the first day)
      • Aunty Liru: Oh, you can buy Huan Shan, lian ou & etc….(I am thinking “Oh suddenly you know the name of the ingredient!!!”) But actually I don really know how to cook soup one. Back at home, if I want to drink soup, I go buy one.
      • Aunty Liru: Oh no but i don usually drink soup and cook soup one….. then she will go non stop talking non relevant things…

And there are ALOT of such incidents where she is giving tons of excuses. But to Baby’s Whisperer, they do not bother verifying these with me. They just blame that problems lie with us rather than doing a proper investigation.

Knowing that she will hide/lied about her mistake (just like how we found her handling raw food and then baby milk bottle without washing hand), we will expect her to let our baby uses unsterlized milk bottle. Eventually, we need to check everything (discretely) after she did all her job. Having a CL increases our workload instead…. Internally, I hope it is just the lack of trust that makes us so tired. But I am wrong. During the check, we realised that she continues to makes those mistake…. Maybe our expectations are really too high OR MAYBE BABY WHISPERER EXPECTATIONS ARE TOO LOW???

To write down all our unhappiness, I think it will be simply too long but as a summary, there are a lot of over selling component in Baby’s Whisperer sales process. DO NOT TRUST THEM AND MUST GET THEM TO PUT EVERYTHING IN THE CONTRACT.

For new parents, my recommendation is to AVOID AUNTY LIRU at all cost. You will learn the wrong things, your baby will be mishandled and you might not know it until something went wrong (Cross finger)

For experienced parents, if you can handle those things that I mentioned, the last question that you need to consider before choosing Aunty Liru is, can mummy eat the same flavour food for consecutive 28 days? To Aunty Liru, any dish with Pork is the same, as dish with chicken is the same and any dish with fish is the same. There is no different ways of cooking. If you ask her to cook other things, just be prepared to lose the argument with all her excuses (like what I mentioned above). The most funny part is that, during the last week, she kept complaining to us that she eats the food till she scared. I am wondering, isn’t her the chef who determine what to cook and what to eat??? Why is she complaining that to us???

My personal thoughts: I believe they definitely have some good CL (Because their Facebook review is high) but if the service has any hiccup (like those who have given bad review about them, including me) be prepared to face the worst type of service you can get. Remember to read their negative review. I believe you can get a lot of similarities. If given another choice, I will never go for them ever again. I hope you won’t make the same mistake as us. There are better CL out in the market. Ask around and good luck!
Hi there, want to take them down? please contact me. I'm the victim as same as you.

Hi:Any mummy needs babysitter at Sengkang? I available at June, I stay ( Rivervale st )
Any interest u may contact me 93277231 I’m serene

Engaged the baby whisperer recently - it has been very stressful and disappointing experience. Hope mothers would not be put through what I have to go through. Would not recommend at all this agency.

[/QUOT

So bad ar the agency.

Back