Question --pregnancy prevention method and fertility levels?

Lambi

Hi need some advises

I have 2 children already and not making more. Im just wondering if anyone on pregnancy prevention like implants? I hv previously tried pills but would like to try implants this time...anyone tried and can advise on the side effects?

But another noob question then--how to know i am/you are still fertile or very fertile? I hv v normal regular periods.

I'm using one of the type of implant known as IUD (Intrauterine device).
For myself, at first, there's irregular bleeding for the first few months. Thereafter, my period is very light/little (almost no at times). Do have some headaches, and nausea though. But all these are minor factor.

One thing good about it is, can be remove at any time if you/hubby suddenly changed mind and want another.

I'm using one of the type of implant known as IUD (Intrauterine device).
For myself, at first, there's irregular bleeding for the first few months. Thereafter, my period is very light/little (almost no at times). Do have some headaches, and nausea though. But all these are minor factor.

One thing good about it is, can be remove at any time if you/hubby suddenly changed mind and want another.
That one IUD I heard if inserted wrongly will cause pain and not work...is it painful during insert? Need to open cervix up like pap smear right?

Back