Question for experienced mothers

Hi..I feel due date is best used as a guide on ur baby's development n e percentage of giving birth on e exact due date is pretty low unless its a planned c-sect. My #1 was induced at 34wk n delivered @ 2.2kg due to a leaking water bag. My #2 weighed 3.2kg at 38wk, #3 was 'overdue' at 40wk 5days weighing 3.01kg n #4 weighed 2.9kg at 39wk 6days. From my experience, every pregnancy n delivery is never e same. In fact i feel like a new mum each time..haha..

Hi all my #1, #2, #3 was delivered naturally at 39weeks 3 days there abouts and +/- 3kg.. Anxiously waiting for #4 im now 38weeks 1day

I was under the impression that 2nd and 3rd will be faster than first

My #1 had to be induced at 34wk coz water bag level was depleting..1st time so no choice just followed to what e gynae advised. Thou with e 1st exp, I've learnt to manage e labour pains better with #2, #3 n #4 at home n delivered within hrs of reaching e hosp. :)

Hi jaschar83, congrats on having the courage to have #4. We should communicate more often. I have 6.

Anyway, only #1 was induced at due date and tool more than 1 day to come out. #2 to #6 were induced at about 38 to 39 weeks. Their birth weights varied from about 3 to 3.7kg.

Back